* * * * - 10 votes

Best Buy Video Games Clearance Thread

BestbuyBest Buy Video games Clearance Xbox Ps4 Wii Vita 3ds

#241 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12305 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:03 AM

Except it hasn't been available within 250 miles of any zip code I enter, so bumping this OLD thread was a waste when you could have created your own current thread, so most of us would have known not to waste our time here (but why put in the effort if you don't have to?).

I plan on posting any other Best Buy clearance deals I find in this thread, which was created for the discussion of such things.  If you don't like it then don't click on the thread anymore.

You're also a couple days late. It was in stock when he posted it. Thanks Josef!

Speaking of which I got my copy in the mail today!  It felt pretty good to get a new physical copy of this OOP 3DS game for under $20 after GCU, especially since Gamestop recently jacked up the used price to $40, and its even more on Amazon.

#242 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6623 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:56 AM

Wow, did not know that this thread still existed... it was once known as the BBC thread...

Disregard the first post, Best Buy's Clearance department is obsolete now.

Here are a few better items that I've found: (All after GCU)

:ps4: Rock Band 4 $22.39

:xb1: Project Cars $11.19

:ps4: Megadimension Neptunia VII - Launch Edition $35.99

R.I.P. B.B.C.!

#243 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12305 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:51 AM

Only one drop that I noticed last night:

Fossil Fighters Frontier (3DS) - $14.99

http://www.bestbuy.c...p?skuId=7502146

After GCU this makes the price close to what it was when it was on clearance at Target.  I still think it may go lower though as its been dropping a few bucks every few weeks now and hasn't sold out yet.

Also, another long OOS item got listed again recently:

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS) - $25.99

http://www.bestbuy.c...p?skuId=8628083

Comes out to about $21 after GCU.  This is also OOS at Amazon with third parties selling it new for $31 and above.  Gamestop also jacked the used price of this up to $30.