* * * * - 7 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation IV (No reselling discussions)

#6421 Nick51705   Zelda Fan CAGiversary!   4109 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:28 PM

If you didn't see, all guides (CE ones too) are half off at GameStop. I put in a preorder for Twilight Princess and Star Fox for $33.73+tax.

https://www.cheapass...6#entry13125696

#6422 causeidfwy  

causeidfwy

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:32 PM

If you didn't see, all guides (CE ones too) are half off at GameStop. I put in a preorder for Twilight Princess and Star Fox for $33.73+tax.

I want to place an order too but website is not loading.

#6423 Kenshindono   I'm on a Boat! CAGiversary!   4714 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Kenshindono

Posted 28 December 2015 - 06:47 PM

Celceta's box was fubar. It's almost as thick as three sheets of generic printer paper you use at the corporate office. Fortunately the goodies inside were more than enough to compensate for that.

Speaking of that...look what came in the mail...

attachicon.gif20151223_184338.jpg

attachicon.gif20151224_115622.jpg

attachicon.gif20151224_115653.jpg

Why three? Coz Xseed needs money for CS II.

Pretty good for an extra $10. Oh...what's that? No music CD? I read some stuff on the Marvelous forums and they apparently tried but couldn't due to licensing issues. You can find the complete score on iTunes or Amazon MP3 so don't sweat it. Best $20 you'll spend on video game music this year I say.

Oh and 

photo-490570.png?_r=1450605757

To me all of you!

Pfffttt only 3? Why not get 4? Real collectors get 2 of each =P

Weird thing is the bravely second listing on Amazon mentions a carrying case and art book?

Its actually the same description as Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition. Probably just mistake. 

I noticed that too but put an order in anyway. Assuming it is just a regular edition, im assuming i can send it back without any problems for having an inaccurate description right? Wonder if i should take a screenshot of it now though just in case

#6424 sovereignNX-73811   rolling (over) back in style CAGiversary!   5692 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 28 December 2015 - 06:55 PM

Pfffttt only 3? Why not get 4? Real collectors get 2 of each =P

I noticed that too but put an order in anyway. Assuming it is just a regular edition, im assuming i can send it back without any problems for having an inaccurate description right? Wonder if i should take a screenshot of it now though just in case

It may or may not happen...Depends if Xseed needs more money for Cold Steel 2. Judging by the fact that the Amazon rank for CS LE on Vita was under 1K I think it's safe to say it's doing fairly well right now.

Btw, I'm having a blast with it. Like JRPGs? You'll love Trails of Cold Steel. Just buy it. 

#6425 KnightOfTruth   Suikoden Collector CAGiversary!   1609 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

KnightOfTruth

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:35 AM

Yeah, I posted this on the CE Guide thread as well, but as of this posting, GS.com had the FF Box Set #2 for 1/2 off -- if you add your PUR #'s in, you get an additional 10% ($6.50) and by using "SAVER" you get free value shipping as well which (depending on your sales tax) can get you this for under $60 shipped.  Cheapest its been vs. any of the Amazon deals or elsewhere I've seen.  Might still be too pricey for some of y'all, but $20/guide + free art and box is likely the best this'll get.  (also, ymmv but its possible you could use one of those GS $20 off a guide certs in-store tomorrow if your store had these same prices and you had stock of this -- seems like a good use of 11.5k points vs. a regular $20 cert).

#6426 Kenshindono   I'm on a Boat! CAGiversary!   4714 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Kenshindono

Posted 29 December 2015 - 07:45 AM

It may or may not happen...Depends if Xseed needs more money for Cold Steel 2. Judging by the fact that the Amazon rank for CS LE on Vita was under 1K I think it's safe to say it's doing fairly well right now.

Btw, I'm having a blast with it. Like JRPGs? You'll love Trails of Cold Steel. Just buy it. 

Me? I did.  2 copies of each. When i will play them though... who knows

#6427 Nick51705   Zelda Fan CAGiversary!   4109 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:04 AM

Yeah, I posted this on the CE Guide thread as well, but as of this posting, GS.com had the FF Box Set #2 for 1/2 off -- if you add your PUR #'s in, you get an additional 10% ($6.50) and by using "SAVER" you get free value shipping as well which (depending on your sales tax) can get you this for under $60 shipped. Cheapest its been vs. any of the Amazon deals or elsewhere I've seen. Might still be too pricey for some of y'all, but $20/guide + free art and box is likely the best this'll get. (also, ymmv but its possible you could use one of those GS $20 off a guide certs in-store tomorrow if your store had these same prices and you had stock of this -- seems like a good use of 11.5k points vs. a regular $20 cert).

I would be for it if the guides weren't supposedly so shitty.

#6428 KnightOfTruth   Suikoden Collector CAGiversary!   1609 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

KnightOfTruth

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:04 PM

Well, that's a drag! Been waiting for that email from SE store saying they had more stock of the FF Explorer's CE and apparently it came today at 6am -- silly me didn't check THAT email until 11am today and looks like its back on the waiting list. :(

Did anyone here happen to snag an extra? I'm hoping they'll go back up before launch so I can at least get the credit on the SE site towards reward points or something.

#6429 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11342 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:13 PM

Well, that's a drag! Been waiting for that email from SE store saying they had more stock of the FF Explorer's CE and apparently it came today at 6am -- silly me didn't check THAT email until 11am today and looks like its back on the waiting list. :(

Did anyone here happen to snag an extra? I'm hoping they'll go back up before launch so I can at least get the credit on the SE site towards reward points or something.

Same here =/. Makes two things I wanted to order that I have missed this week. Apparently it must have went fast or only been a few, because I checked around 7:30 and it was gone

Damn me for having to switch my sleeping schedule back

#6430 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12445 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:08 PM

Damn, forgot this was sold out.  The credit card I used to purchase it was compromised two days ago so I hope it won't be a pain in the ass to provide a new credit card (i.e. I hope they don't just outright cancel my order without giving me an option to change payment methods).

#6431 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8346 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:19 PM

We all wanted to buy the FF Explorers CE, but none of us wanted to pay shipping and buy it from the SE store.

#6432 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11342 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:23 PM

We all wanted to buy the FF Explorers CE, but none of us wanted to pay shipping and buy it from the SE store.

True that lol. Was hoping Amazon or Gamestop would get it, just like the Dragon Quest Heroes CE

#6433 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1288 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:35 PM

Same here =/. Makes two things I wanted to order that I have missed this week. Apparently it must have went fast or only been a few, because I checked around 7:30 and it was gone

Damn me for having to switch my sleeping schedule back

Damn, forgot this was sold out.  The credit card I used to purchase it was compromised two days ago so I hope it won't be a pain in the ass to provide a new credit card (i.e. I hope they don't just outright cancel my order without giving me an option to change payment methods).

You should check back, I didn't see that email till an hour ago and placed an order. Looks like it's back on the waiting list, so I guess I just had good timing, but it might be going in and out.

#6434 bitzer   mokona is mokona! CAGiversary!   527 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:50 AM

I saw the email 5 minutes after it was received and it was already back to waiting list.  i've just been periodically refreshing trying to catch it, again.  

#6435 FullmetalPain22  

FullmetalPain22

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:39 AM

I just canceled my Final Fantasy Explorer's CE, so it might go back up

#6436 Nick51705   Zelda Fan CAGiversary!   4109 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 31 December 2015 - 03:12 AM

Do SE exclusives tend to go out of stock permanently before launch? I would like to maybe pick it up on a future sale since I'm not that interested in the game itself.

#6437 Pikagreg   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1698 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:27 AM

Do SE exclusives tend to go out of stock permanently before launch? I would like to maybe pick it up on a future sale since I'm not that interested in the game itself.

I think Theatrhythm 2 and KH 2.5 are the only ones I pre-ordered from them that didn't pop back up at a cheaper price sooner or later. 

#6438 Bezerker   Bezerker Barrage! CAGiversary!   7010 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:40 AM

Technically not a CE but Amazon has the Battlefront PS4 Steelbook & Game for $45 currently ($50 on XB1).  The steelbook edition of Need for Speed is also $40 on XB1/PS4

#6439 Cloudx9  

Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:46 PM

I know this is a very polarizing item but Pipboy is available @ Gamestop.com, PS4 and XBOX One version only. Either these are post Christmas returns or Gamestop held on to them (which would be an insanely dumb thing to do)

http://m.gamestop.co...pipboy edition

#6440 Fragems  

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:51 PM

Don't know if this has been posted yet but The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone Gwent Card Bundle is on sale for $9.99 at gamestop.

http://www.gamestop....d-bundle/126306

Limited edition set containing:
  • Hearts of Stone download code,
  • Gwent guide,
  • Monsters Gwent deck,
  • Scoia'tel Gwent deck,
  • Gwent tokens,
  • Collector's box

KETC1f7.jpg

#6441 Lil Frier  

Posted 01 January 2016 - 04:40 PM

I know this is a very polarizing item but Pipboy is available @ Gamestop.com, PS4 and XBOX One version only. Either these are post Christmas returns or Gamestop held on to them (which would be an insanely dumb thing to do)

http://m.gamestop.co...pipboy edition

Makes those $150 Halo 5 LCEs look like a steal.

#6442 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 01 January 2016 - 05:05 PM

Happy New Year Everyone 

Since it a new year a new thread been started https://www.cheapass...ng-discussions/

This one is now being locked