* * * * * 2 votes

Zero Escape 3 Watch Preorder Bonus ***ALL SOLD OUT***

#181 UjnHunter   Frog Man CAGiversary!   1309 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:37 PM

Thankfully mine haven't been shipped (charged) yet, as I don't want (to pay for) incomplete orders. Knock on wood.

#182 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12577 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:17 PM

I got both games, no watches, and the .03 email. I don;t have prime, so I paid $40 each. Are we still guaranteed the watches once they come out?

#183 Narukami   http://i.imgur.com/J8SRXIT.jpg The hype is dead. CAGiversary!   2280 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2016 - 05:26 AM

Any updates?

#184 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12577 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:22 PM

What is going on with the watches? Are they completely cancelled? If so, I am bitch to amazon to get my money back for both copies.

#185 cobolatrix  

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:44 PM

What is going on with the watches? Are they completely cancelled? If so, I am bitch to amazon to get my money back for both copies.

According to twitter Aksys received the watches and now are on the process to send them to the dealers.

Still, haven't heard anything from amazon so hopefully we'll know more about that in a few days.

And btw, the bonus for the delay will be a digital copy of the art book that they gave with the preorder of the Steam version.

#186 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23572 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:50 PM

I got this email from GS a few days ago (Aug 25th, around noon)... 

Dear XXX,

We are contacting you in regards to your GameStop.com order XXX for Zero Time Dilemma watchWe are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way and should arrive shortly. You should receive an email confirmation of your order with the tracking information soon. Thank you for your patience regarding this delay and we appreciate your business. If you require any additional assistance, please feel free to reply to this email, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Have a wonderful day,

Your friends at Gamestop.com

I've gotten these emails before for replacement orders (for online orders) but not once did I actually get a tracking number... or the order it self. I would eventually go to the store and just bitch until they helped me. 

EDIT* Should also note: my online order status still shows my watch as unshipped. 

#187 UjnHunter   Frog Man CAGiversary!   1309 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:12 PM

Finally got my games shipped from Amazon this past week. Hoping the watches follow shortly. How do you find out about that Digital Art Book?

#188 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23572 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:38 PM

Just got my watch shipping notice from GS!! 

Nothing from Amazon... 

#189 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23572 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:47 AM

I just got my watch from GS, glad my old landlords are cool and held it for me. 

But... for all the worrying/whatnot, I'm disappointed with it. Even though GS shipped in a box and the box itself looked undamaged, the watch case was cracked. And the watch itself looks really shitty. I get it free, but the watches with VLR were WAY better/nicer. 

Still wish Amazon would do/say something. Nobody seems to have gotten theirs from Amazon and Aksys is just ignoring people. 

EDIT* Speak of the devil, Amazon just emailed about the watch and bonus booklet!! 

#190 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10212 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:46 AM

I receive

I just got my watch from GS, glad my old landlords are cool and held it for me. 

But... for all the worrying/whatnot, I'm disappointed with it. Even though GS shipped in a box and the box itself looked undamaged, the watch case was cracked. And the watch itself looks really shitty. I get it free, but the watches with VLR were WAY better/nicer. 

Still wish Amazon would do/say something. Nobody seems to have gotten theirs from Amazon and Aksys is just ignoring people. 

EDIT* Speak of the devil, Amazon just emailed about the watch and bonus booklet!!

I received an email from Amazon on how to redeem my watch, but I only got it for my vita order, I had a 3ds order that I made separate but I need to contact them regarding that one.

https://www.amazon.c...34260_205274010

#191 ProfessorMicro   Dark Lord of the Sith CAGiversary!   730 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

ProfessorMicro

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:26 AM

steep discount.png

that's quite a discount.

#192 UjnHunter   Frog Man CAGiversary!   1309 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:06 PM

Got both my emails from Amazon today. 3DS/Vita. I like the $600 discount too. Makes sense though... that way no one would actually buy one.

#193 Narukami   http://i.imgur.com/J8SRXIT.jpg The hype is dead. CAGiversary!   2280 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:50 AM

I receive

I received an email from Amazon on how to redeem my watch, but I only got it for my vita order, I had a 3ds order that I made separate but I need to contact them regarding that one.

https://www.amazon.c...34260_205274010

Same.

#194 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:14 PM

Same.

Same here. I tried to order a second watch, and the discount only took $100 off. I spoke with Amazon, and they said due to the demand of the watches, they're limiting it to one per household. I explained how that's not fair at all. They mentioned the promotions department was going to email me within a day. We'll see how that goes. If not, I'm returning my 3DS copy.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

#195 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10212 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:11 PM

Same here. I tried to order a second watch, and the discount only took $100 off. I spoke with Amazon, and they said due to the demand of the watches, they're limiting it to one per household. I explained how that's not fair at all. They mentioned the promotions department was going to email me within a day. We'll see how that goes. If not, I'm returning my 3DS copy.

I actually managed to get both, they sent me a link for the 3DS copy shortly after I originally posted. I did make separate orders for both games, I don't know if that made a difference.

#196 UjnHunter   Frog Man CAGiversary!   1309 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:03 PM

Got both, one came with a broken case and a knob broken off the watch... these are definitely much cheaper watches than the originals, not even sure I should have bought them. o_O

#197 Narukami   http://i.imgur.com/J8SRXIT.jpg The hype is dead. CAGiversary!   2280 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:32 AM

I still haven't ordered my two watches. It's still only taking off for one. I better hurry.

What did they say?

I actually managed to get both, they sent me a link for the 3DS copy shortly after I originally posted. I did make separate orders for both games, I don't know if that made a difference.

What did you tell them? Did you use chat, email, call to contact them?

#198 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10212 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:36 AM

They sent a separate email a little after I posted, I didn't have to say anything. Assuming your orders were separate I would just contact them regarding the promo and the fact that you didn't get an email for it. Good luck to you!

Here is the million dollar question.... If I return it will it give me the promo credit back?!??!. O_O

#199 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12577 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:25 AM

I just placed my order. Didn't see the email. It only let me buy 1, so I will email them.

#200 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12577 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:38 PM

I just got an email about the 2nd watch from amazon. It doesn't seem personalized. Out of curiousitym, did anyone get anything other than the $10 credit per copy? I'm a little confused with how they priced the watch this time. (It dropped form $500 to 150 and it had two RZ credits.)

#201 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23572 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:49 PM

I just got an email about the 2nd watch from amazon. It doesn't seem personalized. Out of curiousitym, did anyone get anything other than the $10 credit per copy? I'm a little confused with how they priced the watch this time. (It dropped form $500 to 150 and it had two RZ credits.)

When the email first came, the watch was still $500. I had $100 old credit (originally, they sent out $600 credit, and the watch flucated in price from $450 to $600- I ordered at $500 so I had $100 old credit left)), $150 new credit. 

Another CAG just posted that the price dropped to $150 so when I went to check out, it applied $100 of my old credit and $50 from my new credit so the watch was $0. I can buy another watch, if I wanted (not with this crap quality), for $50 out of pocket since I still have $100 new credit left. 

#202 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12577 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:52 PM

When the email first came, the watch was still $500. I had $100 old credit (originally, they sent out $600 credit, and the watch flucated in price from $450 to $600- I ordered at $500 so I had $100 old credit left)), $150 new credit. 

Another CAG just posted that the price dropped to $150 so when I went to check out, it applied $100 of my old credit and $50 from my new credit so the watch was $0. I can buy another watch, if I wanted (not with this crap quality), for $50 out of pocket since I still have $100 new credit left. 

So the credit was showing in your promo credit on the mp3 balance page? Mine seems to be the same as it was or within a few cents of where it was in june.

#203 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23572 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:00 PM

So the credit was showing in your promo credit on the mp3 balance page? Mine seems to be the same as it was or within a few cents of where it was in june.

No, I don't see the watch credit anywhere else... only when I go to check out with the watch in my cart, I see the credit when I get to the payment options part. 

There's no way to check your balance any other way, at least, not that I know of. 

#204 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for posting this. I was able to order a second watch with the $150 promotional credit. Thanks again.

#205 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10212 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:26 PM

Lol... I got two more

#206 soonersfan60   Longing for retro CAG... CAGiversary!   4448 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

soonersfan60

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:56 PM

My promotional credit was automatically changed to $150 in my shopping cart, even though my original email said $600. Am I missing something? Do I need to try and buy it again, or was this just a glitch that some people were able to take advantage of?

#207 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23572 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:09 PM

Lol... I got two more

Yeah, it seems like people who already got two and getting two more... lucky you guys, I guess. :-P

My promotional credit was automatically changed to $150 in my shopping cart, even though my original email said $600. Am I missing something? Do I need to try and buy it again, or was this just a glitch that some people were able to take advantage of?

The original promo credit sent out was $600, but at the time, the watch fluctuated from 450-600... so some people had leftover credit (depending on what the watch's "price" was when you purchased). Originally, Amazon sent out 1 promo email per order, not per copy, with the argument that it was limited to 1 per person.  

Amazon sent out another $150 credit today and dropped the price to $150, to make up for people who ordered both copies in one order. But they fucked up again, and instead sent the email out to every order. 

Technically, someone who never used their $600 credit... could buy 4 right now. 

#208 soonersfan60   Longing for retro CAG... CAGiversary!   4448 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

soonersfan60

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:59 PM

But I never used the $600 credit. It was sitting in my account, but it changed somehow between the original email and when I went to buy it yesterday. Oh well, at least I got my one.