Ovivo 55" 4k 120Hz LED TV $499 at Microcenter

What the heck is an Ovivo? Probably better off buying a reputable brand.

Also I'm not sure 4K is a good idea because PS4/XBO operate at 1080P native resolution if you're lucky. So upscaling that to 4K will make it look worse. Probably only slightly worse, but still.

There's just tremendous little 4k content out there that I know of. And what is is probably streamed via a streaming service at a bitrate not worth it anyway. My plan is to stick with cheaper 1080P TV's until the next gen of consoles after PS4 which should support 4K better.

What the heck is an Ovivo? Probably better off buying a reputable brand.

Also I'm not sure 4K is a good idea because PS4/XBO operate at 1080P native resolution if you're lucky. So upscaling that to 4K will make it look worse. Probably only slightly worse, but still.

There's just tremendous little 4k content out there that I know of. And what is is probably streamed via a streaming service at a bitrate not worth it anyway. My plan is to stick with cheaper 1080P TV's until the next gen of consoles after PS4 which should support 4K better.
Sounds like the chinese knockoff of Vizio. How can it not be great?

Unless you are in a Google Fiber area I can't imagine it is. I can't think of one ISP that can reliably handle 1080P, let alone 4K.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back