BOGO half off all movies in target

kerbacious

CAGiversary!
The target in my area commerce California had a weird promo it was buy one get one half on all they're movies went to a surrounding target and they didn't have the special so assuming it may be only them ?

The Target(s) in my area are doing Buy 1 Buy 2nd at 50% off only on TV Shows. Unfortunately by the time I arrived a lot of the Blu-ray variations were picked clean. I didn't see anything regarding movies or I'd have gone on a shopping spree!

Are all stores having this and are all movies B0G050%off

Last edited:
Anything worth getting this week? Did score Lucy and Boxtrolls last week when they were both on sale for $8 each so $12+tax. Would have liked to get a few of the $5 blurays but for some dumb reason, the Target nearest to me stopped carrying them.

I thought Home was pretty good and it's out today. The Target edition is supposed to have exclusive extra features or something. 

Sale is definitely over unfortunately. I went to pick up the Target Home Blu-Ray for my son and Justice League: Gods and Monsters Blu for me yesterday but the all the signs are gone. They were out of the steelbook version of JL so I'm just going to wait for a price drop on that one.

bread's done
Back