* * - - - 9 votes

Best Buy: Cyber Monday in July, Today Only [PS+ 1 year $40, Xbox One + $50 Gift Card + Extra Controller $350 - $500]

Best Buy

#241 Social Lurker  

Social Lurker

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:08 PM

Looks like the controller is sold out, and they removed that from the deal.

When I check out I get:
  • Sold Out: Microsoft - Wireless Controller for Xbox One - Black. This item has been removed from your order.
(Might just be that they're out of stock in my area.  The controller says: Only Available for Store Pickup)

And there aren't any available.

#242 radiantchipmunk  

radiantchipmunk

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:11 PM

Damn! Just pulled the trigger! 

Ended up with

-xbone 1tb

-free controller

-free 50$ gift card

What really pushed me over was the 10% movers coupon i was saving in my email. Had a code and worked online :whee: .

#243 Derrick1979   I think I've been here to long ! CAGiversary!   5528 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Derrick1979

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:13 PM

You should be able to I went in and got a ps+ sub, just ask them.

Thanks, think I might just go multi console seeing my Ps4 is acting up. At least this way it gets a break

#244 CHeis   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   37 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:16 PM

My sister used my account to purchase the xbox deal on friday (Console + $50GC)  so i called today after this thread and they matched it and did an instore pickup for a free controller which she doesnt want so i make out on the deal.

#245 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9696 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:23 PM

Damn! Just pulled the trigger! 

Ended up with

-xbone 1tb

-free controller

-free 50$ gift card

What really pushed me over was the 10% movers coupon i was saving in my email. Had a code and worked online :whee: .

Any reason why my mover's coupon isn't working online? It's a coupon that was sent DIRECTLY from Best Buy and it has a promotional code for online use and a barcode for in-store use.

When I try to apply it I get the following error:

Sorry, our site just had a glitch. Please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) to place your order.

#246 radiantchipmunk  

radiantchipmunk

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:28 PM

Any reason why my mover's coupon isn't working online? It's a coupon that was sent DIRECTLY from Best Buy and it has a promotional code for online use and a barcode for in-store use.

When I try to apply it I get the following error:

Sorry, our site just had a glitch. Please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) to place your order.

are you sure you have not it used it yet? or maybe its expired? My promo code also came directly from best buy via email. I starred it for a day like this. exp date 6/25-8/24.

edit i also had another movers coupon sent direct from best buy starred. expired 7/20 tho

#247 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4271 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:33 PM

This observation would be less stupid if you took into account that fact that unsuccessful Nintendo games also remain stupidly high in price. And also worth noting that the Wii U would be less of a monumental failure if people didn't look at 3 year old games that were priced nearly at the same price they were originally. Great deals on older games is the impetus a lot of people need to buy a console late in the generation. But yeahhhhh Nintendo is sooooo smart doing it this way. It's why the Wii U is trouncing the competition.

Metroid Other M, one of the biggest failures in the history of Nintendo ranges from $5 to $50 still..

Nintendo has no price depreciation due to high demand for the primary games for the most part, but lately even their quality seems to be slipping. Most of the 1st party 3DS games lately just seemed lackluster. I know people disagree with my thoughts but. eh.

As for the Wii U itself, it suffered for being aimed at the wrong market and horrible naming/marketing.

I feel if they called it Wii 2 or something to differentiate it more, it would have sold more.

#248 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9696 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:35 PM

^ no the e-mail states it doesn't expire until 09/07; I'm guess I must have used it but I don't know on what.

Thanks for the reply. If I used the online code the barcode "Should" still scan in-store correct?

#249 Shojsauce   Owner of RewindReview CAGiversary!   1052 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:52 PM

Is this all online only?

#250 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:03 PM

Is this all online only?

No. The only true part of Cyber Monday Sale is the Monday.

#251 neb9  

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:51 PM

Metroid Other M, one of the biggest failures in the history of Nintendo ranges from $5 to $50 still..

Nintendo has no price depreciation due to high demand for the primary games for the most part, but lately even their quality seems to be slipping. Most of the 1st party 3DS games lately just seemed lackluster. I know people disagree with my thoughts but. eh.

As for the Wii U itself, it suffered for being aimed at the wrong market and horrible naming/marketing.
I feel if they called it Wii 2 or something to differentiate it more, it would have sold more.

At least we are getting some quality 3DS titles from the third part though.

#252 Shojsauce   Owner of RewindReview CAGiversary!   1052 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:59 PM

Managed to get a good deal on an Xbox one to give to my mom so now she's all set for fallout 4. Couldn't use my movers coupon for some reason but oh well.

#253 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36694 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:09 PM

Managed to get a good deal on an Xbox one to give to my mom so now she's all set for fallout 4. Couldn't use my movers coupon for some reason but oh well.

But Batman's mom is dead...

#254 ProfessorMicro   Dark Lord of the Sith CAGiversary!   728 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

ProfessorMicro

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:09 PM

Mammy Fucktard all excited for Fallout, eh?

#255 no658ea3   Come at me Bro, I'm Hubert CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:10 PM

Your mom plays video games, that's awesome 

#256 snatcher33   Marry me Jenny!!! CAGiversary!   747 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

snatcher33

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:12 AM

I can't seem to get the controller for the Xbox One to come up as free??  But it is giving me 2 $50 gift cards??

#257 rs600cubed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   174 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

rs600cubed

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:48 AM

That's weird, it takes the controller off for me. I'd rather have the extra gift card lol.

#258 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1153 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:26 AM

Thanks snagged a copy of ps plus