TV recommendations please!

dude_zavala

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a tv to play my consoles: ps4, wii u, ps3. Can anyone recommend a good tv a good tv for around $300? Anything around a 32" is fine.

I'm looking for a tv to play my consoles: ps4, wii u, ps3. Can anyone recommend a good tv a good tv for around $300? Anything around a 32" is fine.

I'll sell you me 1975 Panasonic TV for $10. It should be able to handle all of those systems., Great deal.

4HzK0FG.jpg

If you want the best picture quality I would recommend Sony or Samsung. Certainly don't dip into things like Vizio or no name brands.

If money is an issue, go for a Vizio TV. They're very cheap and really good picture quality. If you can afford a little extra, go for a Samsung.

I own this 40" Sceptre tv. Bought it for something cheap to hold me over when my last tv went out. Kept it since the picture quality is amazing and no input lag. Only paid $250 for it. If you have to have the top of the line your going to pay through the nose for it.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/SCEPTRE-X405BV-FHDR-40-LED-Class-1080P-HDTV-with-ultra-slim-metal-brush-bezel-60Hz/27608624

There is 32" version that are under $200. Or larger versions for just a bit more.

And Sony hasn't been the best for TV's in ages. That is why the company is in such garbage shape. Samsung's are good. But the quality varies so much between TV's.

bread's done
Back