Guilty Gear Xrd Sign PS4 $24.95 + $2 shipping

No a bad price. Is the web store reliable?
Ordered from them multiple times, no issues. Also sent stuff to trade in with them without issue multiple times.

EDIT: 2-item shipping is $3 and it's media mail. It'll likely be in a bubble mailer for 1-2 items. Priority mail shipping is $6 on 1 item, $8 on 2.

Also found I still had $6.45 credit there, so picked up Guilty Gear and Akiba's at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
No a bad price. Is the web store reliable?
Ordered from them multiple times, no issues.

Its a shame that the multiplayer was non existent last time I looked and that it was designed so poorly.

Ordered from them multiple times, no issues.

Its a shame that the multiplayer was non existent last time I looked and that it was designed so poorly.
Seriously. Tried playing with my buddy last week and you have to go through all this shit just to play with each other. Than we would get disconnected from the match.

Seriously. Tried playing with my buddy last week and you have to go through all this shit just to play with each other. Than we would get disconnected from the match.
Can you be more specific about the hoops you had to jump through? It's not just joining lobbies? Were you both playing on the same system? (This game is cross-play for PS3 and PS4.)

For those who missed out on this "deal," consider yourself lucky. Akiba's Trip is garbage.

If you want an idea how it plays(on the PS4,) take the great gameplay of any Yakuza game, pour soda on your PS3 controller so it's hardly responsive in button presses, and when going from one street to the next, turn your tv off for 20 seconds to simulate load times. I bought it used, played it one day then returned it the next.

One Piece Unlimited World Red is another poor one that's similar style of gameplay. The graphics were nice, especially the opening with lots of Nami underboob, but just poor gameplay. One Piece was far better than this garbage though.

For those who missed out on this "deal," consider yourself lucky. Akiba's Trip is garbage.

If you want an idea how it plays(on the PS4,) take the great gameplay of any Yakuza game, pour soda on your PS3 controller so it's hardly responsive in button presses, and when going from one street to the next, turn your tv off for 20 seconds to simulate load times. I bought it used, played it one day then returned it the next.

One Piece Unlimited World Red is another poor one that's similar style of gameplay. The graphics were nice, especially the opening with lots of Nami underboobY, but just poor gameplay. One Piece was far better than this garbage though.
Garbage is a harsh review of akibas trip. I think your problem is that you are using a ps3 controller for. PS4 game though. Might handle better.
Agree about one piece though.

We'll probably see it around Spring 2016 given the gap between -Sign-'s release on Arcade to global release on consoles.
Revelator came out on arcades just a couple of weeks ago and it's usually 6 months to a year between arcade and console release. I expect to see Persona 4 Ultimax 2 well before Revelator.

bread's done
Back