Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment FREE with Sword Art Online: Lost Song pre-order on PSN (PS4)

Anyone know if there is any difference between the PS4 version and the Vita version.  I noticed the extra "RE:" in the title.

its  too bad  there  wasnt a way to get the  Cart verison of the vita and  get the  first one download free.  Then again i could almost see  the first one coming free on the VITA side   very soon

I think the level cap is increased from 250 to 300, and there are some extra dungeons.
Thanks, good to know. I'm like level 140 and only have the last 6 floors to do. Finished all of Hollow Fragment. I think I'm good without a 300 level cap.

Anyone know if there is any difference between the PS4 version and the Vita version. I noticed the extra "RE:" in the title.
The most annoying change for owners of the Vita version (me) is that the PS4 version's translation doesn't look like a copy paste from google translate. It makes me pretty irritated since they aren't updating it on the Vita, or at least they haven't said they are yet.

The most annoying change for owners of the Vita version (me) is that the PS4 version's translation doesn't look like a copy paste from google translate. It makes me pretty irritated since they aren't updating it on the Vita, or at least they haven't said they are yet.
Also multiplayer.

I have it on vita... So tempted to do this deal.
Wow, so there is better translation and online multiplayer? I'm looking at the page on the PSN store and it says "Interconnectivity PS4™ • PS Vita". Does this mean cross save? If so, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go home and get it. I'd much rather finish the game on my PS4.

EDIT: Okay, so I looked it up and if I patch my vita game I'll be able to transfer the save over to the PS4. Now I really have to decide if I'm actually going to play the game right away or if it will sit until it is potentially $10 or less. Bah, it will probably sit so I'll wait for a price drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, so there is better translation and online multiplayer? I'm looking at the page on the PSN store and it says "Interconnectivity PS4™ • PS Vita". Does this mean cross save? If so, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go home and get it. I'd much rather finish the game on my PS4.

EDIT: Okay, so I looked it up and if I patch my vita game I'll be able to transfer the save over to the PS4. Now I really have to decide if I'm actually going to play the game right away or if it will sit until it is potentially $10 or less. Bah, it will probably sit so I'll wait for a price drop.
Good thing you didn't. It isn't a complete save transfer. It is more like a new game+ supposedly.

I decided to jump in earlier, here's my post on it from PSN thread

I had to think about this but I did it

attachicon.gif
Screenshot 2015-07-29 at 2.29.42 PM.png

I was going to pay the $20 for Hollow Fragment but then thought about lost song. Lets say I get it at BB if they add it for $52 after tax and then wait for Hollow Fragment to hit $10 sale. Even at that, it isn't a better deal then the PSN deal imo.

I know with physical I can get rid of it and what not and have the case. I want to always have those games so this was a no brainer after I gave it some thought.

I rather get the disc copy myself and I believe the second one is made by a different team so not sure how good It's gonna be compared to the first.

It's a great deal though if you want to go all in. I was really surprised the first was only $20 considering the 1080p/60fps, upgraded translation fixes, online multiplayer and other extras.

Already mentioned in the playstation mega thread. Thanks anyway op.
Well, I'm a NOOB, sorry! :D/

I see it now that I went through the last few days of the PSN thread. I searched both the forum and that thread for "Sword Art" and didn't find anything about it--turns out everyone kept referring to it as "Hollow Fragment". Womp-womp. Well, hopefully people get some use out of this thread and learn about this deal from this anyway (since it isn't listed in the front page of the PSN thread). I'm just making excuses for my screw up, but but but... oh well.

I decided not to jump on this deal, but I did watch the first episode of the anime on Netflix last night and the premise is pretty interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah I was looking into the differences and people are saying the translation is completely different (and greatly improved) on the PS4 version.

I take it there's no option for the Japanese voices in the US version of the game?

I take it there's no option for the Japanese voices in the US version of the game?
In the vita version (and I'm assuming the PS4 version) there are no english voice actors so everything is in Japanese. The translation is in a text box.

Well, I'm a NOOB, sorry! :D/

I see it now that I went through the last few days of the PSN thread. I searched both the forum and that thread for "Sword Art" and didn't find anything about it--turns out everyone kept referring to it as "Hollow Fragment". Womp-womp. Well, hopefully people get some use out of this thread and learn about this deal from this anyway (since it isn't listed in the front page of the PSN thread). I'm just making excuses for my screw up, but but but... oh well.

I decided not to jump on this deal, but I did watch the first episode of the anime on Netflix last night and the premise is pretty interesting.
No need to apologize. I just figured I would be first to point it out so that other people who can be a little more vicious don't feel any need to open their mouth about that issue. Personally I don't see any issues with the best deals getting their own threads.

bread's done
Back