Halo Master Chief Collection (XB1) Download Code for amazon, iTunes, XBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorHess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Note: Please read this first! - Just putting this out there.... I tried to sell this item on eBay recently (big mistake) and emailed the code to the buyer. He never replied then disputed the transaction. Therefore if you wish to trade for this, I will send you the code and wait on you to try it out. I will then be at your mercy and take your word for whether it works or not. If it doesn't, then no deal and don't pay for it. If it does, I will appreciate your honesty and accept whatever you're giving. Make sense? I trust the CAG community enough to offer this, in this manner. 

I have a download code for Halo: The Master Chief Collection for Xbox One plus a 14 day XBL trial. I got this as part of a bundle after already having the game.

I would accept amazon, iTunes, or microsoft points.  Make me an offer and please read the caveat above. I will not accept your payment until you confirm the code.

Thanks!

I believe you can check the code for yourself if it is working or not. You can apply it to your account and there should be a screen to confirm the content (you should do this on the console, website might auto-apply the code). Basically, log in to your Xbox One and use the code yourself, then back the hell out once it shows you what the contents are. If it says "code has been redeemed or is invalid" message, then the code is already used.

How much are you willing to part the code for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back