Questions about buying Kindle cards with GameStop credit

Kyle1022

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So during this GameStop 50% bonus week, I've accumulated a lot of credit, and would like to spend it on a graphics card on Amazon. So my questions are:

Do Amazon Kindle cards from GameStop still work on anything from the Amazon website? I can only find outdated threads (4+ years ago) that say they do, so I'd like for someone who has bought a Kindle card recently to confirm that it works for anything on Amazon.

And are there any restrictions to how many Amazon cards I can buy? It might look a little weird if I buy several hundred dollars worth of Amazon cards at once; I wouldn't wanna risk getting my account flagged over something like that.

Yes, they still work on anything from Amazon. I recently bought $500 in Amazon Kindle cards from GameStop and loaded it in my account. Some of my recent orders include textbooks for school, household supplies, phone accessories so definitely yes.

So during this GameStop 50% bonus week, I've accumulated a lot of credit, and would like to spend it on a graphics card on Amazon. So my questions are:

Do Amazon Kindle cards from GameStop still work on anything from the Amazon website? I can only find outdated threads (4+ years ago) that say they do, so I'd like for someone who has bought a Kindle card recently to confirm that it works for anything on Amazon.

And are there any restrictions to how many Amazon cards I can buy? It might look a little weird if I buy several hundred dollars worth of Amazon cards at once; I wouldn't wanna risk getting my account flagged over something like that.
Buying several hundred dollars worth of Kindle cards, which would be a minimum of 2 per $100, is likely to get someone looking cross-wise at your account.

On Monday, I bought $100 worth of Amazon cards, as well as the same amount on PSN cards and XBL cards, as I needed to keep my credit down a bit from earlier trades. No one gave me the stink eye yesterday when I did more trades.

bread's done
Back