* * * * * 7 votes

Gamestop: Trade-In List Value Bump 7/31-8/2

Gamestop trade-in

#1231 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2256 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:14 PM

So I had bought an MLB 15 for PS4 for $15.99 when it was on sale a couple weeks ago at BBY and was actually going to keep it but with the value I couldn't hold out.  I hadn't played it yet so I get to the store, unwrap it and go in to trade.  When the guy scans it it only comes up for a little over  a buck even with the 50%.  Of course then I realize that BBY had given MLB 14 instead of 15 for my pick up.

I thought about taking it back to BBY but I would almost feel shady saying " hey I bought this game a couple weeks ago, opened it and all of the sudden I realized you gave me the wrong game. " Who knows what they would do but BBY has been pretty good to me the last several years so I think i'll let this one pass.  

#1232 Thespyder314   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   243 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Thespyder314

Posted Today, 07:15 PM

The amount of people who need to be banned for doubpe posting and begging for codes in this thread is rather staggering

#1233 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9907 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted Today, 07:16 PM

So I had bought an MLB 15 for PS4 for $15.99 when it was on sale a couple weeks ago at BBY and was actually going to keep it but with the value I couldn't hold out.  I hadn't played it yet so I get to the store, unwrap it and go in to trade.  When the guy scans it it only comes up for a little over  a buck even with the 50%.  Of course then I realize that BBY had given MLB 14 instead of 15 for my pick up.

I thought about taking it back to BBY but I would almost feel shady saying " hey I bought this game a couple weeks ago, opened it and all of the sudden I realized you gave me the wrong game. " Who knows what they would do but BBY has been pretty good to me the last several years so I think i'll let this one pass.  

How long ago was this?  If its within your return period take it back to BB with the order history and they might be able to help you out.

Garrus_Lannister.png

#1234 blackbeard4886   Flippin' ain't easy CAG in Training   33 Posts   Joined 0.5 Years Ago  

blackbeard4886

Posted Today, 07:20 PM

Got 3 non -7 codes and 5 -7 codes available. PM me. I take paypal.

#1235 Finger_Shocker   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   983 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Finger_Shocker

Posted Today, 07:23 PM

Anyone in NYC want to help me finish my trades, I have 2 coupons left can meet up anywhere in NYC + pay for your time

I exceeded my trade limit so I can't trade anymore, farking sucks

Thanks

#1236 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13397 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:26 PM

Anyone in NYC want to help me finish my trades, I have 2 coupons left can meet up anywhere in NYC + pay for your time

Thanks

you better off posting on craiglist instead of here

#1237 no658ea3   Come at me Bro, I'm Hubert Joly CAGiversary!   3129 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:28 PM

So close but yet so far.

20150802_134626 (1).jpg

20150802_134655.jpg

20150802_134945.jpg

jac522.png 20150802_134945.jpg

(I was there, but couldn't get inside)

Check out my Website http://www.hubertjoly.com  (First update live but still working on redoing the site)

#1238 nextisland  

nextisland

Posted Today, 07:28 PM

Can I have a 50% extra trade in coupon please PM me

#1239 ritchardf   add ritchardf on psn and xbox live CAGiversary!   2874 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:31 PM

At this point it would also take a jizz on the face too....

Otherwise pony up, no one is going to give free codes when the profit margin is well over the 100's

Thanks

it looks like you set the price a couple days ago, you going to pay up today?

#1240 Finger_Shocker   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   983 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Finger_Shocker

Posted Today, 07:34 PM

Yup $35 plus a code courtesy of me :)

#1241 mackie619   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   65 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

mackie619

Posted Today, 07:35 PM

LMAO!!!!!!