Destiny: The Taken King PS4 Limited Edition Bundle $399.99 on Newegg, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop

Batman console > this

I agree with DannyBoy...the Glacier white ps4 looks perfect the way it is. Plus this one just looks like a clear sticker than you can put on top of the OG white glacier console lol
I'm a big geek for anything space related so the cosmos map on it is cooler than the batman, the design for the arkham one sucked I mainly liked the gunmetal color

I pre-ordered one, well see how the market is a month before release (when I can list a pre-order on eBay)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want this one bad even though I just got the arkham knight edition last month. Which I've only played a handful of times... What is wrong with me... 

PERSONALLY... I like the batman ps4. All you have to do is buy the black HDD drive cover and sell that batman one. I think the gunmetal looks great. But that batman etching looks remedial. There is a CAG on the trading forum that has the X, O, triangle, square themed HDD cover. I would get that and replace that batman one! Just an opinion though. To each his own

Too busy, glacier white ps4 was nicer..

However I dont like the fact that you a get a white ps4 again, the

original white ps4 was supposed to be limited edition. I wonder if they will make the

white headset again, they were going for $160 on ebay.. 

Too busy, glacier white ps4 was nicer..

However I dont like the fact that you a get a white ps4 again, the
original white ps4 was supposed to be limited edition. I wonder if they will make the
white headset again, they were going for $160 on ebay..
Doubt it since the 20th anniversary gray headset is also releasing later this year.

Has anyone heard anything new about the possibility of the MGSV bundle getting a release here in the US?  I thought the possibility was dead, but I've seen on a few message boards that Konami supposedly sent out a survey with a mockup of US packaging of the bundle asking if people would buy it a few weeks back.  Not sure how easy it would be to obtain additional supply at this point, but maybe they plan on doing something very limited directly through their online store like they did with the PS3 MGS special bundle.

Has anyone heard anything new about the possibility of the MGSV bundle getting a release here in the US? I thought the possibility was dead, but I've seen on a few message boards that Konami supposedly sent out a survey with a mockup of US packaging of the bundle asking if people would buy it a few weeks back. Not sure how easy it would be to obtain additional supply at this point, but maybe they plan on doing something very limited directly through their online store like they did with the PS3 MGS special bundle.
I never knew about this. I hope this turns out to be true. Time is running out on the production window for this. Please don't break my heart, Koji.

I never knew about this. I hope this turns out to be true. Time is running out on the production window for this. Please don't break my heart, Koji.
when kojima got fired or left konami, all hopes of them happening in the us went with him.

Ehh, might as well buy one with all this Gamestop credit.
I'll just stack it on top of the other "limited" editions.
Trying to make a tower to the ceiling.

This will be the new CUH-12XX model (not to be confused with the 1TB editions), for anyone interested. I'd probably nab it if it was the plain, matte HDD cover console.

I been planning in getting this since it was announced, already put some money away away for it with gamestop credit from the 50% deal, would have sworn this was going to be $450 though so that's a nice surprise, save me $50, now I hope gamestop makes this the perfect deal for me and runs a trade your ps3 towards ps4 promo and I would be one happy person lol

And if anyone is wondering it is a newer revision version

I been planning in getting this since it was announced, already put some money away away for it with gamestop credit from the 50% deal, would have sworn this was going to be $450 though so that's a nice surprise, save me $50, now I hope gamestop makes this the perfect deal for me and runs a trade your ps3 towards ps4 promo and I would be one happy person lol

And if anyone is wondering it is a newer revision version
you could just do a ps3 trade towards ps4 promo, and return n exchange it with this instead.

Anyone know if you can just pop out an old hard drive and put it in a new PS4 if you're switching models, or would you need to go through the whole backup and restore process?

Anyone know if you can just pop out an old hard drive and put it in a new PS4 if you're switching models, or would you need to go through the whole backup and restore process?
I think it formats no matter what unless it's been in that ps4 before

It's live on Best Buy's site now.

Store pickup says coming soon. Does anyone know if you preorder it now, can you change the order to store pickup or whatever later on when it becomes available?

when kojima got fired or left konami, all hopes of them happening in the us went with him.
Disagree. He has no say in how the game is merchandised. Indeed, the console is being launched in Europe and Japan and the European launch wasn't announced until well after the termination of the relationship became public.

It's live on Best Buy's site now.

Store pickup says coming soon. Does anyone know if you preorder it now, can you change the order to store pickup or whatever later on when it becomes available?
no, the only option is probably calling bestbuy customer service hotline for that request

Last edited by a moderator:
All I want is the cuh-1200, I don't want the destiny bundle. I can't wait any longer I'll pass and get the batman bundle next week. Sony so lame for releasing 1200 in japan then Europe a month later and 2 and a half months for NA release.

All I want is the cuh-1200, I don't want the destiny bundle. I can't wait any longer I'll pass and get the batman bundle next week. Sony so lame for releasing 1200 in japan then Europe a month later and 2 and a half months for NA release.
What's so good about that cuh

bread's done
Back