Rock Band or Guitar Hero

You're going to get slammed with "not a deal" posts, but before that happens, as someone said get GCU from Best Buy and get 20% off.

As to which one to get... Do you prefer plastic guitars, or more instrument choices? I like the drums and vocals in rock-band, but prefer a Rocksmith-like game for guitar.

You're going to get slammed with "not a deal" posts, but before that happens, as someone said get GCU from Best Buy and get 20% off. As to which one to get... Do you prefer plastic guitars, or more instrument choices? I like the drums and vocals in rock-band, but prefer a Rocksmith-like game for guitar.
True, it really depends on how you want to use it.

Certainly makes sense to save 20% at BB, although Gamestop and Amazon have a 30 song pre-order bonus for Rock Band that I don't see at BB.

I know RB will support legacy peripherals, but only bundles are available for pre-order right now. Although no word on e-Drum kit support if that is important to you.

Rock Band 4 is supposed to be a back to basics rhythm music game.

Guitar Hero is changing to a FMV first person perspective game.

You should look at some videos and decide if you like that. I did and decided I didn't like the Guitar Hero changes, mostly because I play in a room with friends.

microsoft store has some preorder deals that come with $10-20 of XBL cash. Im going to get rock band for sure. maybe guitar hero as well, not certain about it just yet.

Rock Band 4 for me because I want to import all the DLC I bought during the RB2 and RB3 years. If I was starting from scratch, GHL looks interesting.

bread's done
Back