Mortal Kombat X Kollectors edition $89.97 at Gamestop, Amazon

RienBoyle72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (100%)
Went to GS to do some trades yesterday and noticed they had MKX CE marked down to $89.97. Not as cheap as I normally wait for but I recently ran into a bit of gs credit so I bought it. Thought it might be worth sharing for other mkx fans.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Mortal+Kombat+X+Kollectors,28zu0

http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat-X-Kollectors-PlayStation-4/dp/B00SXANENY/

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mortal-kombat-x-kollectors-edition-by-coarse-playstation-4/3863034.p?id=1219603300730&skuId=3863034

Last edited by a moderator:
By recently ran into a bit of GameStop credit, do you possibly mean that you took advantage of GameStop's stupidity to mercilessly flip games to them in order to obtain a large profit? :)

I bought this a few weeks ago from best buy around the same price, you can sell the gold scorpion skin and kombat pass for $50-70 on craigslist/ebay, trade/sell the game, and pretty much keep the statue for free or even make a little money.

amazon also sold this for $50 during their prime day but it was sold out in minutes i think

By recently ran into a bit of GameStop credit, do you possibly mean that you took advantage of GameStop's stupidity to mercilessly flip games to them in order to obtain a large profit? :)
I love GameStop......

Do you really love GameStop or are you just saying that because you raped them mercilessly this past week??

I bought this a few weeks ago from best buy around the same price, you can sell the gold scorpion skin and kombat pass for $50-70 on craigslist/ebay, trade/sell the game, and pretty much keep the statue for free or even make a little money.

amazon also sold this for $50 during their prime day but it was sold out in minutes i think
Hmmm the digital content doesn't interest me at all so i put in on cags trading page but little interest so far. I may give craigslist a shot.

Isn't it against ebay policy to sell a digital code?

they allow it only in one weird category, if you list it in video games its technically breaking the rules.  Most of the time they don't really seem to give a shit, someone would have to basically report your listing for them to cancel it and sometimes give you a warning.

Hmmm the digital content doesn't interest me at all so i put in on cags trading page but little interest so far. I may give craigslist a shot.

Isn't it against ebay policy to sell a digital code?
Yes, but it's ok if you state that you will ship the code instead of email.

i'd get this but the possibility of a kombat pass 2 makes me say no. plus, even if there isnt one, it's bound to have a komplete edition in the coming year for $60

This is a great CE, I got it from Amazon a couple of weeks ago. Something people might not know is that it includes the Goro DLC char, which was supposed to be a Pre-order bonus, and costs $5, so that's a nice touch. An exclusive Scorpion skin is included, and the Gamestop Exclusive Kold War skin is free now too. The statue is alright, not great quality but it's decent, and the certificate is just some random guy's business card... It's really worth it just for the game and the Kombat Pass itself, since the Kombat Pass has a ton of content. Also, the codes are already inside the game case, so be careful and don't sell the game without realizing the codes are in it too.

This is an excellent Kollector's edition. I scored one on amazon prime day (the only good thing to come out of that day). The statue is top notch and you'll end up with like 90-95% of all the currently released DLC. I think there is like 1 or 2 skin packs that aren't included (they're soccer skin packs or something)

This is an excellent Kollector's edition. I scored one on amazon prime day (the only good thing to come out of that day). The statue is top notch and you'll end up with like 90-95% of all the currently released DLC. I think there is like 1 or 2 skin packs that aren't included (they're soccer skin packs or something)
Remind me again how much they were going for on Prime Day?

Yeah, the only things not included are the Blue Steel Subzero Skin (and the money goes to a good cause, the ESL tournament prize pool), the Brazilian soccer themed costumes, and the Kold War costumes. You'll get everything else, which is at least like 15-20 costumes.

there was a thread on this days ago
well uhh

3439783.gif

i actually HATE this statue now that i saw how good the EU one looks. Ours is total crap.
The EU statue will cost you twice the price now, but I agree, I bought both Statues and putting them next to each other, the EU statue looks much better imo.

Currently the cheapest buy it now is at $38 for the skin on eBay. If I had a buyer at $40 id buy this immediately, but I don't want to pay more than $50 for the game and statue.

bread's done
Back