Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread was moved to the Deal Graveyard for some reason, so i'm re-posting with an update to the OP with this week's deal:

MLB 15: The Show - PS4 with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181623

MLB 15: The Show - PS3 with $25 eGift Card for $39.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181621

PS3 version is a fantastic deal.  I'm thinking about getting it just for the flip value (because I have Dell credit to burn).  Anyone know what an expected trade-in value would be on the PS3 version?

Thanks, OP.

PS3 version is a fantastic deal. I'm thinking about getting it just for the flip value (because I have Dell credit to burn). Anyone know what an expected trade-in value would be on the PS3 version?
Not sure if you missed my response in the old thread, but here it is:

Considering its $39.99 MSRP...I'd say $15 base at Gamestop, maybe slightly higher ($15-$20 range) at Best Buy.

Ah. Didn't see the new thread. I was still posting in the dead one. I'll just copy and paste my last response from there:

I was just about to order Bloodborne with the left over balance on my gift card but I found it strange that I couldn't find anything concrete mentioning the $25 gift card included with the purchase so I got on the chat with an agent. It seems that the Bloodborne deal is in fact dead (replaced with MLB 15 I guess). I'm trying to see if they would still honor the deal since the product page picture still says "gift card included" but it's not looking good. I guess I'll be getting Bloodborne at Best Buy with GCU instead. I was kind of hoping I would still be able to find the CE from Best Buy closer to release anyway.

Updated OP with the following new deals on Mortal Kombat X

Mortal Kombat X - PS4 with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A8181635

Mortal Kombat X - Xbox One with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A8181634

Mortal Kombat X - PS3 with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A8181633

Mortal Kombat X - Xbox 360 with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A8181632

It's literally going to take 20 days after they ship it. After that you have to email them if they haven't sent it yet.

wait so dell is charging $60 for the ps3/360 version even though everyone else is charging $40?  weird

and yeah they are pretty good about sending it but it does take a full 20 days after SHIP and the GC expires within 3-4 months so you don't have a huge window to use it.  Probably the next game that will have the deal is witcher 3

gonna pass on it though, $25 is nice but i'd rather just get it at best buy since they give $10 preorder bonus it works out to just $3 more really ($48+tax - $10 with GCU, vs $60 - 25 = $35 at Dell but you have to spend that $25 soon).

also you can use up to 2 or 3 gift cards (plus a credit card/paypal) using the mobile dell web site, the desktop one only allows one gc per order.

This deal just started today and is still showing up for me, so you're not too late. Most of their gift card deals have been lasting for at least a few days. Many last a full week.
Sweet, thanks! It wasn't showing up on my iPad, but the GC is showing up on the desktop. These dell deals are awesome, I just keep collecting the $25, using it on new pre-orders to save, and then collecting the next GC for more upcoming games.

also you can use up to 2 or 3 gift cards (plus a credit card/paypal) using the mobile dell web site, the desktop one only allows one gc per order.
How do i open dell mobile web site? Tried m.dell.com on my phone (android nexus 5) and it just redirects to www.dell.com, looks like regular mobile website. Even tried mobile mode on chrome developer tools and no success.

Nope, I am done with Dell. I have two gift cards that I still need to use - I will be XBox Live currency with that - and I am done. Takes forever for the games to come - they actually ship on the release day and not even overnight or anything. So, it takes its sweet time arriving.

Its not a bad deal if you dont care *when* the game arrives, the rest of the checkout process at DELL is not so bad.

Nope, I am done with Dell. I have two gift cards that I still need to use - I will be XBox Live currency with that - and I am done. Takes forever for the games to come - they actually ship on the release day and not even overnight or anything. So, it takes its sweet time arriving.

Its not a bad deal if you dont care *when* the game arrives, the rest of the checkout process at DELL is not so bad.
I got the Borderlands Handsome Collection two days after release and other games have been sent even sooner. I have never had them take more than a few days, however, I do recall some people having problems with mix ups on games released on a delayed release. Apparently Dell screwed up the release date info in their system and caused some games to take a long time to ship.

I would really love this if not for the Kombat Pack being $30, and I feel like a fighting game is only complete with all the characters in it to maintain balance. It doesn't even say if it has the preorder bonus Goro or if you have to buy that too. They said on today's Kombat Kast, that the 4 DLC chars in the Kombat Pack will be released separately, so it looks like the DLC isn't gonna go onsale anytime soon.

I'm not doubting your sub-par experience with Dell, but I have made several transactions and all have arrived lightning fast. The only snag I have encountered is calling for my $25 GC after 20 days, which only takes a few minutes. I want to remind everyone that you can be a Dell Advantage Rewards member for free and get 10% back, then use your mobile device to apply both codes to any future order.

That being said, I'm waiting for a game I have more interest in. Fighting games usually get "ultimate" editions down the road; or in the case of Capcom fighters, numerous editions).

Has anyone received their $25 GC from the Bloodbourne deal yet? Wondering if I should call or keep waiting.

You'll get it exactly 20 days from the date of your shipping invoice. Should be in your spam folder.
They wait the full 20 days so you're past the time period for returns.

However, I have had an issue with not getting an eGift Card 30+ days after an order. I got the email for the Dell Advantage Rewards on the order but not the actual $25 Promo Card. I sent them an email about it and they ended up issuing it to me within a few days.

how long will this deal last? OF COURSE my credit is expected to arrive on 4/13, one day before mkx releases. wanted to use it on this order. guess that's how the game works.

I just got my Bloodborne 25 dollar egift card as well(And another 4 dollar gift card for the cash back that I never received) here is my question about Mortal Kombat. I know that Best Buy is offering Goro when you pre order(Comes in a digital code) is that the same for Dell too or is that a Best buy exclusive?

It looks like the Mortal Kombat X deal will be taken down soon based on broken links on their site.  It is still showing up on product pages, so you may want to order soon if you were holding off.  Also, no new gift card deals are showing up yet.  There are some other fairly crummy deals in the deals section, but given their recent pattern, it's likely that a new GC deal will show up by tomorrow.

I have a question regarding usage of these Dell promo gift cards.  Can you use it to pre-order a game of which has a release date that is after the card "expires"?  For instance, Splatoon comes out May 31 and my card from Majora's Mask 3DS expires May 20.  Can I pre-order Splatoon before the card expires and have it count towards it, even though they aren't supposed to "charge" anything till release?  I have a backup plan in case I don't want to chance it, but I was wondering if anyone here had experience with a situation like this.  Also wondering what happens in the case a game that is preordered is delayed, as I'm sure this would mess a bunch of people up if they didn't count the card towards a preorder that got its release date changed.

I have a question regarding usage of these Dell promo gift cards. Can you use it to pre-order a game of which has a release date that is after the card "expires"?
Yes, I can confirm this works. I ordered GTA 5 for PC back in September with a couple of these promo gift cards and it just shipped. Those gift cards are now VERY expired!

Has anyone had their MKX ship? I got in on the $25 promo w/ free overnight shipping but the website says estimated arrival date 4/17.  I can't cancel the order either apparently (not online anyway).  

Has anyone had their MKX ship? I got in on the $25 promo w/ free overnight shipping but the website says estimated arrival date 4/17. I can't cancel the order either apparently (not online anyway).
Mine says estimated delivery date 4/20 but I have next day business shipping so I talked to someone on dell online chat and he said that the game should ship tomorrow and I will receive it on Wednesday since I have next day shipping hope thats the case

Mine says estimated delivery date 4/20 but I have next day business shipping so I talked to someone on dell online chat and he said that the game should ship tomorrow and I will receive it on Wednesday since I have next day shipping hope thats the case
OK that gives me some hope, thanks!

OK that gives me some hope, thanks!
yeah and Im hoping that the online chat guy was correct because you know how it is, they tell you one thing and another thing ends up happening. Got the game for 29 bucks shipped (Hope it comes with the Goro pre order anyway to find that out?) got Majora Mask 3DS on release day through Best Buy, but when I pre ordered Bloodborne I got it four days later so will see what happens tomorrow

yeah and Im hoping that the online chat guy was correct because you know how it is, they tell you one thing and another thing ends up happening. Got the game for 29 bucks shipped (Hope it comes with the Goro pre order anyway to find that out?) got Majora Mask 3DS on release day through Best Buy, but when I pre ordered Bloodborne I got it four days later so will see what happens tomorrow
Yeah I know all to well how that goes. I read somewhere when I did my research on preordering from Dell and from what I recall all preorders should come with the Goro DLC so we should be OK.

Yeah I know all to well how that goes. I read somewhere when I did my research on preordering from Dell and from what I recall all preorders should come with the Goro DLC so we should be OK.
I will keep you posted on when mine ships. I was hoping for today(Like it did with Majora Mask) but I guess that is not the case with this game, it will most likely ship tomorrow and I will receive it on Wednesday) I cant wait to play it. Ive gotten many games but this one Im actually looking forward to play it the second I receive it..and hope we get Goro too :)

I will keep you posted on when mine ships. I was hoping for today(Like it did with Majora Mask) but I guess that is not the case with this game, it will most likely ship tomorrow and I will receive it on Wednesday) I cant wait to play it. Ive gotten many games but this one Im actually looking forward to play it the second I receive it..and hope we get Goro too :)
Same here man, I'm hyped! I'll keep you posted as well.

I've never received a preorder bonus from dell and I've ordered many games that had bonuses elsewhere. For example I never got the free monster for preordering evolve, and that was a bonus for all retailers.

I've never received a preorder bonus from dell and I've ordered many games that had bonuses elsewhere. For example I never got the free monster for preordering evolve, and that was a bonus for all retailers.
Maybe it depends on the platform? I pre-ordered Evolve for PC from Dell. The key must have been flagged in Steam's system as a pre-order because it unlocked the Behemoth monster too. Perhaps Xbox One & PS4 required retailers to provide the bonus unlock codes separately? Through email / on the receipt? My copy of Evolve also had a yellow triangle sticker on it. I kinda thought that might be how they differentiated it from a non pre-order copy.

Yeah, preorder bonuses for console games are normally on the receipt/sent via email from other retailers. They never sent me any emails for bonuses. Maybe you have to call/email them about it? Talking to dell cs is not something I want to do lol

There's has never been mention of preorder bonuses on the item pages though, which is why i never bothered asking about them, since I had no leg to stand on.

Game has NOT shipped yet..talked to online chat they said it "Should" ship today, seriously it better I Really want this game! Has yours shipped yet?
I chatted with the online folks and they said mine should ship 4/16, gave me some stuff about first come, first serve and all this other garbage which doesn't make sense in this situation but you know how Dell "CS" is.

No shipment info as of 3:00pm EST either.

Let me also add that on other PC items I have purchased from them lately I usually get notification from the carrier that an item is on the way prior to their website updating as "shipped" with tracking info. There is some hope that it is actually shipped just not updated on their awesome site.

I chatted with the online folks and they said mine should ship 4/16, gave me some stuff about first come, first serve and all this other garbage which doesn't make sense in this situation but you know how Dell "CS" is.

No shipment info as of 3:00pm EST either.

Let me also add that on other PC items I have purchased from them lately I usually get notification from the carrier that an item is on the way prior to their website updating as "shipped" with tracking info. There is some hope that it is actually shipped just not updated on their awesome site.
Mine has stayed like this:

Order summary Item: Mortal Kombat X - Xbox One

Delivery Date 4/20/2015

Talking to online chat is pretty much a waste of time I Think I will actually call them later. Two people have told me the game will ship today and that I should get it in the next business day but now, who knows..even though I saved a lot of money by buying this game from Dell who knows if the hassle was really worth saving the few extra bucks

Mine has stayed like this:

Order summary Item: Mortal Kombat X - Xbox One

Delivery Date 4/20/2015

Talking to online chat is pretty much a waste of time I Think I will actually call them later. Two people have told me the game will ship today and that I should get it in the next business day but now, who knows..even though I saved a lot of money by buying this game from Dell who knows if the hassle was really worth saving the few extra bucks
Mine just shipped, they updated the website. Says Fedex will deliver tomorrow

Mine just shipped, they updated the website. Says Fedex will deliver tomorrow
Mine still says "In production" will keep on checking the site..your lucky!! Thanks for letting me know

Edit: YES IT JUST SHIPPED SO HAPPY not sure how its shipping yet since it just said it on the site I assume fedex like you

Edit: Yep its shipping FedEx express, coming from New Jersey and arriving here in LA tomorrow :)

bread's done
Back