Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Wiki Post Updated -- by

This is a new wiki post. Click here to edit the post!

#2 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3679 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:29 PM

This thread was moved to the Deal Graveyard for some reason, so i'm re-posting with an update to the OP with this week's deal:

MLB 15: The Show - PS4 with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181623

MLB 15: The Show - PS3 with $25 eGift Card for $39.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181621

PS3 version is a fantastic deal.  I'm thinking about getting it just for the flip value (because I have Dell credit to burn).  Anyone know what an expected trade-in value would be on the PS3 version?

#3 Vigilante   poyo CAGiversary!   37647 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:30 PM

Thanks, OP.

PS3 version is a fantastic deal.  I'm thinking about getting it just for the flip value (because I have Dell credit to burn).  Anyone know what an expected trade-in value would be on the PS3 version?

Not sure if you missed my response in the old thread, but here it is:

Considering its $39.99 MSRP...I'd say $15 base at Gamestop, maybe slightly higher ($15-$20 range) at Best Buy.

#4 samusaran226   Bounty Hunter CAGiversary!   199 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

samusaran226

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:24 PM

Ah. Didn't see the new thread. I was still posting in the dead one. I'll just copy and paste my last response from there:

I was just about to order Bloodborne with the left over balance on my gift card but I found it strange that I couldn't find anything concrete mentioning the $25 gift card included with the purchase so I got on the chat with an agent. It seems that the Bloodborne deal is in fact dead (replaced with MLB 15 I guess). I'm trying to see if they would still honor the deal since the product page picture still says "gift card included" but it's not looking good. I guess I'll be getting Bloodborne at Best Buy with GCU instead. I was kind of hoping I would still be able to find the CE from Best Buy closer to release anyway.

#5 BSLIONS   So Cheap CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

PS4 - $59.99 - http://accessories.d...19&sku=A8181623

PS3 - $39.99 - http://accessories.d...19&sku=A8181621

#6 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3679 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:47 PM

Updated OP with the following new deals on Mortal Kombat X

Mortal Kombat X - PS4 with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181635

Mortal Kombat X - Xbox One with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181634

Mortal Kombat X - PS3 with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181633

Mortal Kombat X - Xbox 360 with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181632

#7 UcanSUKtheFAC   Banned Banned   1304 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:55 PM

Still waiting for my $25 GC from Blood borne...

#8 godofwar7  

godofwar7

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:14 PM

It's literally going to take 20 days after they ship it. After that you have to email them if they haven't sent it yet.

#9 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3679 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:24 PM

I've never had a problem getting a gift card from them, but it ALWAYS takes the full 20 days.

#10 limesqueeze   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   173 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

limesqueeze

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:58 PM

Do the gift cards come via email or mail?

#11 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3679 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:14 PM

Do the gift cards come via email or mail?

Email

#12 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:03 PM

wait so dell is charging $60 for the ps3/360 version even though everyone else is charging $40?  weird

and yeah they are pretty good about sending it but it does take a full 20 days after SHIP and the GC expires within 3-4 months so you don't have a huge window to use it.  Probably the next game that will have the deal is witcher 3

gonna pass on it though, $25 is nice but i'd rather just get it at best buy since they give $10 preorder bonus it works out to just $3 more really ($48+tax - $10 with GCU, vs $60 - 25 = $35 at Dell but you have to spend that $25 soon).

also you can use up to 2 or 3 gift cards (plus a credit card/paypal) using the mobile dell web site, the desktop one only allows one gc per order.

#13 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3679 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:12 PM

wait so dell is charging $60 for the ps3/360 version even though everyone else is charging $40?  weird

Where do you see it for $40?  Amazon shows $60 and i'm too lazy to look elsewhere.

#14 accuratepig   Backlog Collector CAGiversary!   125 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

accuratepig

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:39 PM

Am I too late, I don't see the free gift card being offered on mk 10?

#15 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3679 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:50 PM

Am I too late, I don't see the free gift card being offered on mk 10?

This deal just started today and is still showing up for me, so you're not too late.  Most of their gift card deals have been lasting for at least a few days.  Many last a full week.

#16 accuratepig   Backlog Collector CAGiversary!   125 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

accuratepig

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:09 PM

This deal just started today and is still showing up for me, so you're not too late.  Most of their gift card deals have been lasting for at least a few days.  Many last a full week.

Sweet, thanks! It wasn't showing up on my iPad, but the GC is showing up on the desktop. These dell deals are awesome, I just keep collecting the $25, using it on new pre-orders to save, and then collecting the next GC for more upcoming games.

#17 diegoinsano  

diegoinsano

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:35 PM

also you can use up to 2 or 3 gift cards (plus a credit card/paypal) using the mobile dell web site, the desktop one only allows one gc per order.

How do i open dell mobile web site? Tried m.dell.com on my phone (android nexus 5) and it just redirects to www.dell.com, looks like regular mobile website. Even tried mobile mode on chrome developer tools and no success.

#18 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4323 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:41 PM

Nope, I am done with Dell. I have two gift cards that I still need to use - I will be XBox Live currency with that - and I am done. Takes forever for the games to come - they actually ship on the release day and not even overnight or anything. So, it takes its sweet time arriving.

Its not a bad deal if you dont care *when* the game arrives, the rest of the checkout process at DELL is not so bad.

#19 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3679 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:45 PM

Nope, I am done with Dell. I have two gift cards that I still need to use - I will be XBox Live currency with that - and I am done. Takes forever for the games to come - they actually ship on the release day and not even overnight or anything. So, it takes its sweet time arriving.

Its not a bad deal if you dont care *when* the game arrives, the rest of the checkout process at DELL is not so bad.

I got the Borderlands Handsome Collection two days after release and other games have been sent even sooner.  I have never had them take more than a few days, however, I do recall some people having problems with mix ups on games released on a delayed release.  Apparently Dell screwed up the release date info in their system and caused some games to take a long time to ship.

#20 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:31 PM

I would really love this if not for the Kombat Pack being $30, and I feel like a fighting game is only complete with all the characters in it to maintain balance. It doesn't even say if it has the preorder bonus Goro or if you have to buy that too. They said on today's Kombat Kast, that the 4 DLC chars in the Kombat Pack will be released separately, so it looks like the DLC isn't gonna go onsale anytime soon.

#21 ProfessorMicro   Dark Lord of the Sith CAGiversary!   730 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

ProfessorMicro

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:28 AM

I'm not doubting your sub-par experience with Dell, but I have made several transactions and all have arrived lightning fast. The only snag I have encountered is calling for my $25 GC after 20 days, which only takes a few minutes. I want to remind everyone that you can be a Dell Advantage Rewards member for free and get 10% back, then use your mobile device to apply both codes to any future order.

That being said, I'm waiting for a game I have more interest in. Fighting games usually get "ultimate" editions down the road; or in the case of Capcom fighters, numerous editions).

#22 paul6   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   429 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2015 - 03:03 AM

Has anyone received their $25 GC from the Bloodbourne deal yet?  Wondering if I should call or keep waiting.

#23 kevinmlssu   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   381 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

kevinmlssu

Posted 03 April 2015 - 03:19 AM

Has anyone received their $25 GC from the Bloodbourne deal yet? Wondering if I should call or keep waiting.

You'll get it exactly 20 days from the date of your shipping invoice. Should be in your spam folder.

#24 LiquidTech  

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:26 AM

Has anyone received their $25 GC from the Bloodbourne deal yet?  Wondering if I should call or keep waiting.

You'll get it exactly 20 days from the date of your shipping invoice. Should be in your spam folder.

They wait the full 20 days so you're past the time period for returns.  

However, I have had an issue with not getting an eGift Card 30+ days after an order.  I got the email for the Dell Advantage Rewards on the order but not the actual $25 Promo Card.  I sent them an email about it and they ended up issuing it to me within a few days.

#25 UcanSUKtheFAC   Banned Banned   1304 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 03 April 2015 - 03:23 PM

how long will this deal last? OF COURSE my credit is expected to arrive on 4/13, one day before mkx releases. wanted to use it on this order. guess that's how the game works.

#26 paul6   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   429 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:47 PM

I just got my Bloodborne GC, check your email.

#27 lakerfanalways   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1580 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

lakerfanalways

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:58 PM

I just got my Bloodborne 25 dollar egift card as well(And another 4 dollar gift card for the cash back that I never received) here is my question about Mortal Kombat. I know that Best Buy is offering Goro when you pre order(Comes in a digital code) is that the same for Dell too or is that a Best buy exclusive?

#28 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3679 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:23 PM

It looks like the Mortal Kombat X deal will be taken down soon based on broken links on their site.  It is still showing up on product pages, so you may want to order soon if you were holding off.  Also, no new gift card deals are showing up yet.  There are some other fairly crummy deals in the deals section, but given their recent pattern, it's likely that a new GC deal will show up by tomorrow.

#29 Shinypsptitans   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   122 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Shinypsptitans

Posted 06 April 2015 - 03:59 PM

If I preorder witht the free shipping would the game arrive at my door on release day or will it start shipping on the 14th?

#30 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3679 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:14 PM

If I preorder witht the free shipping would the game arrive at my door on release day or will it start shipping on the 14th?

Doesn't usually ship until release day but some people have reported earlier ship dates or free overnight shipping.