Mario Kart 8 is $30 + $5 shipping, refurbished, at Nintendo Store

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?categoryNav=true&navAction=jump&navCount=1&atg.multisite.remap=false&productId=prod560257&categoryId=cat550210

Might have that refurbished banner on the cover?

wiiu-mariokart8-refurbished-320x240.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This would is a pretty good deal for those of us that tossed our copies of this game for 60 bucks of GameStop credit with that last trade in promo.

How do the games look when you get them? Like new or what? Never ordered from them before.
Most look spotless, but I got a few that looked like someone used a $20 disk doctor on them. They don't come with manuals and the artwork has that stupid refurb banner on them.

Most WiiU don't have manuals so you weren't missing it. It's digital now.
Even the digital manuals are bad. It would be nice if every game got individual PDF's made for the Wii U Gamepad and TV screen, with like 30-40 pages of artwork and detailed information about characters and whatnot, like the physical manuals of the good old days.

The digital version of Mario Maker is getting one based on the special booklet included with the physical version of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the $60 bundle 2 weeks back and it came like new. My son is five and loves the wheel controller combo and it is cheap compared to buying them retail. Can't beat this price though but shipping stinks.

I am waiting for refurbished splattoon and SSB!

Has anyone been able to order one? I have been getting an internal error message all day after choosing a shipping method
I had a similar problem last week; I had to change the drop box to 'new address', then create a new one with all the same information to get past the error. Worth a try at least.

Thanks OP.  Snagged a copy.  Almost skipped it due to $5 shipping and my state's greedy sales tax pushing the total price to $38.  Look forward driving with the Peach again :D/

Also had no check out issues using an existing account.  Guess I was lucky.

bread's done
Back