Best repair service for YLOD fat PS3

Mugen Power

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Has anyone used a PS3 YLOD repair service that they can recommend? If so, how long has it been since the repair and have you had any issues with the service or your PS3 since? Thanks in advance.

Has anyone used a PS3 YLOD repair service that they can recommend? If so, how long has it been since the repair and have you had any issues with the service or your PS3 since? Thanks in advance.
Keep trying to turn your system on after at least 30 tries the system WILL power on and stay on.

I know this for a fact because my PS3 ylod on me and I've been doing this ever since without problem and been able to game as long as I want.

Do not throw away money on something that will only last a month and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep trying to turn your system on after at least 30 tries the system WILL power on and stay on.

I know this for a fact because my PS3 ylod on me and I've been doing this ever since without problem and been able to game as long as I want.

Do not throw away money on something that will only last a month and a half.
So you have to do that EVERY time you want to turn it on? I haven't tried 30 times but I've tried a few times after it happened.

So you have to do that EVERY time you want to turn it on? I haven't tried 30 times but I've tried a few times after it happened.
Yeah. I fixed the ylod myself (Wasn't hard just time consuming) and until I can afford a new system I just do that everytime I wanna play.

But it depends on how long you play. The longer you play, the faster it'll turn on in the next gaming session. Let it sit for a few days and you'll have to do the 30 step process again but it's better than paying $50+ for someone to fix that will only last a month and a half tops.

I can show you in a video if you'd like.

Yeah. I fixed the ylod myself (Wasn't hard just time consuming) and until I can afford a new system I just do that everytime I wanna play.

But it depends on how long you play. The longer you play, the faster it'll turn on in the next gaming session. Let it sit for a few days and you'll have to do the 30 step process again but it's better than paying $50+ for someone to fix that will only last a month and a half tops.

I can show you in a video if you'd like.
Sure, I'm curious to know what you're doing. I'll probably still end up using a repair service since I want to keep using a backwards compatible PS3.

Sure, I'm curious to know what you're doing. I'll probably still end up using a repair service since I want to keep using a backwards compatible PS3.
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHR85c-B6rM&feature=youtu.be

bread's done
Back