GGT 351 Is Rereleasing Every GGT With "GGT REply"

Status
Not open for further replies.
CL66uLCUcAATm_T.jpg

Four GameStops in my area and the one I went to had 64 available pre-orders for the amiibo, seem stock issues are going to be less of a problem this time around at least, I just wanted R.O.B. and kind of Game & Watch but yeah, guess Duck Hunt is a thing :p

I guess I should switch to AIM and maybe people would talk to me?

People I used to talk to are pretty busy these days
Zeki always says he's going to call you when we're on skype and I urge him to do so but he never actually does.

It's really weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much like other people, you're never on skype.
I'll leave it on from now on when I'm at my computer. I'm on there a lot more lately since I'm writing, so you should see me on more often.

Zeki, we aren't AIM friends? Add me. I'm Joelt2390.

I finished Daredevil with my girlfriend today. She really, really liked it. I think between that and Ant Man she'll probably keep going to superhero movies with me. Which is pretty great because after Avengers 2 she never wanted to see another again.

What about replayyyyyyylmao

I drunk a lot tonight and I've hit the point where I'm in bed and wondering if since I can't fall asleep if I should just get up and drink mores.

I'll leave it on from now on when I'm at my computer. I'm on there a lot more lately since I'm writing, so you should see me on more often.

Zeki, we aren't AIM friends? Add me. I'm Joelt2390.

I finished Daredevil with my girlfriend today. She really, really liked it. I think between that and Ant Man she'll probably keep going to superhero movies with me. Which is pretty great because after Avengers 2 she never wanted to see another again.
Turns out your are my AIM friend but you just aren't online!

And Avengers 2 is trash. I don't blame her.

Killer is Dead was pretty neat. Combat was super simple and button mashy, but game has style. Blacks were hella crushed to the point where it was pretty grating early on to play until you got used to it and even then the areas that had hard swings in lighting were a bit unpleasant.

Story was cool. Nonsensical and weird as fuck which is kind of what I expected and wanted so maybe that's what I liked it.

There's just something about Lightning

It's hard to explain

She's like a rose

I'm staring at a rose right now and I'm just thinking how similar it is to Lightning

Passion oozing

Can strike you and make you bleed if you're not careful

Fragile, yet fierce

Pure beauty
If looks could kill, she'd be responsible for interplanetary genocide. She leaves me breathless and makes me numb when she falls into my eyes.

If trees had eyes, they would all be swept off their roots when she walked past.

Nobody or anything has ever made me feel the way she does, and she makes me feel like I can fly. The gods themselves envy her grace. Aphrodite placed next to her would be a spark next to a firework.

All the stars in the sky belong to her, and no man should be able to marvel the sky the same way ever again knowing such a greater beauty exists.

I want to take this moment to confess how beautiful I think she is, and that she is every man's dream woman, the one you'd like to take out to pluck flowers and roll around in a floral grass field in an lazy autumn with.
Lightning is the peak of video game heroines. Heck I'd even go out and say that she sets the bar high for every female creation in entertainment form, be it books, movies or games. A true warriors' soul lives inside her, a Goddess, to be more exact - and it is not to be taken for granted. We will see which path she decides to take in LIGHTNING RETURNS: Final Fantasy XIII, but I worry not because her cunningness and spiritual perfection will surely lead her to the right road.
The divine hymn watches over Lightning for eternity. That's fact I've managed to collect by just discovering the enterity of Fabula Nova Crystallis. Clearly some people think of Lightning as a regular woman in armor, but the true armor lies within her heart. She has witnessed so many things in her life, which has resulted in her becoming this Defender of Light and Righteousness. Were it not for Caius and the fights of eternity, then she would've lost Hope a long time ago. God bless Caius, Yeul and especially Serah for bringing the truth to the Goddess Etro.
My love towards Lightning can not be justified... I wish I could be there, hold her hands and whisper in her ears that I love her... but all I can do from today on is eat her up.

Here's to the Goddess, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back