Anybody here love to share highlight videos on Youtube?

oldboy26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Recently I've been uploading various highlight videos from Rocket League and Mortal Kombat X. Wondering if anyone else here does and wanted to share their videos. Looking for tips on editing and presentation, or better techniques
Also comments on how amazing(terrible is more like it) I am in the games or quality of the videos are welcome.

Www.YouTube.com/user/happykorn

Last edited by a moderator:
I do of Mario Kart and Smash Bros. I have actually been uploading a bunch of themed amiibo battles from Smash.

I've started playing on youtube, but I find trying to figure out how to do anything on there is a nightmare. I can't even figure out how to name my channel so people can find it. I've uploaded some fun highlight clips, but I don't know exactly what I'm doing. 

I've started playing on youtube, but I find trying to figure out how to do anything on there is a nightmare. I can't even figure out how to name my channel so people can find it. I've uploaded some fun highlight clips, but I don't know exactly what I'm doing.
Play around with it a bit. Basically you want to setup a Google+ page quick. That's where you'll change your name, picture and can add some details. Then when on your channel click the # views that is at the top above your banner. That shows you analysis of your videos and their performance. Next to that button is the video manager button where you can edit all your videos, which I suggest you do. Add more in depth descriptions, proper tags, add custom cover photos to attract more people, and trim videos as needed.

I do of Mario Kart and Smash Bros. I have actually been uploading a bunch of themed amiibo battles from Smash.

I just recently got a Wii again and have been meaning to find a capture card so I can start do some Smash playing. I'm new at it but everyone else I know loves it so might as well get used to it and start kicking some ass! Plus the Wife loves Mario Kart and Party, so that's a plus.

I just use Nintendo's uploader. :p
Yeah I use the standard PS4 Share Factory for uploading and trimming. I did start using a capture program on my PC but I don't think it can handle HD games and get a quality capture at the same time. My first few videos were really choppy on an indie game that doesn't push my gpu that much.

bread's done
Back