Figma Link in Stock at Otakumode for $42 shipped for new sign ups

Ultragamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (97%)
The website OtakuMode has just gotten the Figma link figure back in stock. Currently they are also holding a promotion for $5 off on your first order for new sign ups when you confirm your email address. 

https://otakumode.com/shop/53991ac009492d2d41000356/figma-Link-Re-Release

The figure costs $33.99 + $13 shipping, so after the $5 off for new customers comes off it comes out to $42 shipped.

This is the cheapest I have personally seen this figure, and OtakuMode is a great source for figures as they take great care when shipping and make sure the item is in perfect condition and packaged to keep it safe the entire time. I would buy from them over some random person on ebay or amazon any day. 

Making this a secondary post as an optional addition, if you sign up through a referral link you also get an extra $5 in points to use on your order making this effectively $37 shipped. 

PM me for my ref link if you want to take part in this extra discount. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Making this a secondary post as an optional addition, if you sign up through a referral link you also get an extra $5 in points to use on your order making this effectively $37 shipped.

My referral link for sign up...
You might want to edit your post to just ask people to pm you for your referral link or the mods might get mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already a thread for this, or rather, for actual deals on videogame figures.

If you don't already have Figma Link, you need only wait for one of the endless re-releases. The latest one's scheduled for next month. Many trusted shops have him for under $40 shipped (closer to $30 at some). Amiami, HLJ, Hobbysearch, etc. The only reason to go to TOM is to pay more to get him a little sooner, and I can't imagine anyone being in a hurry to get a figure from 2012 who gets another run every year.

bread's done
Back