(DESTINY DEAL) XUR IS SELLING GJALLARHORN!

NuclearPorkchop

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
For those who play Destiny, Xur is selling Gjallarhorn.

Yes, THAT Gjallarhorn.

He is located @ the Tower, to the right in the starport/dead-orbit vendor area.

Don't care that this is the wrong place to post this. For people who play Destiny, this is the deal of the year.

I just started Destiny last week. Do I need this contraption to craft things or something?
It's a rocket launcher. The best one on the game, you'll need to be a high level and get strange coins to buy it though. This is the first time it's ever been for sale by the in game merchant and will only be available through Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got denied by the cashiers, told me that I shouldn't be playing an incomplete game

I argued but their manager came out and said something about how he can't let me play a game that makes you re-buy DLC just because.

Damn really wanted the deal too

It's a rocket launcher. The best one on the game, you'll need to be a high level and get strange coins to buy it though. This is the first time it's ever been for sale by the in game merchant and will only be available through Saturday.
so a measly level 8 like me can't buy it? Booooooooo

Actually he sold it in the first month and never again until now, but it is the most sought after weapon.

Hahaha! The destiny forums is literally in flames because of this! Xur and the Gjallarhorn has officially broken the Internet since this post made its way here and come the morning once everyone is awake.

Xur was selling it after the first month and I didn't have enough strange coins. This past Tuesday finally got it as a drop in Nightfall and was elated since I've been chasing it since that first week. Now Xur finally sells it again and I feel cheated. After two mythoclast, three hawk moons, five dragons breath, countless no land beyonds and plan c's, I finally get the horn with only a month before it gets nerf. Thank you Destiny the best 7/10 game that I can't stop playing.

Reminds me of iPhone deals. Everyone always has to chime in on how Galaxy is better and iPhone sucks.

Whenever I see someone go out of their way to say destiny sucks I immediately label them as posers and conformers to a stupid internet fad.

Do you post this about every game you dislike? Nope, just Destiny, because everyone else does. Congrats, you're part of a group of people. :clap:

Thanks to OP for posting this! I don't have much time to do raids and I wasn't going to play Destiny at all this weekend, but since I'm sitting on a bunch of coins and been wanting Gjally since launch, I do appreciate the notification!

...just a shame they're nerfing it going forward.  I blame Gamestop.

Thanks for posting. Hopefully this will quiet all of the people that were complaining of not having it (including myself !) I just bought it and never saw so many buying from Xur :).

:wall:  :wall: :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  

I haven't played in weeks... need 5 more strange coins, UGH!!!! Its gonna be a loooong night ahahah.

I can already hear all the complaining about this though (mainly from the people who already have the gjallarhorn and are mad that it can be bought now) :lol:

Reminds me of iPhone deals. Everyone always has to chime in on how Galaxy is better and iPhone sucks.

Whenever I see someone go out of their way to say destiny sucks I immediately label them as posers and conformers to a stupid internet fad.

Do you post this about every game you dislike? Nope, just Destiny, because everyone else does. Congrats, you're part of a group of people. :clap:
Destiny sucks.

Don't care that this is the wrong place to post this. For people who play Destiny, this is the deal of the year.
Lol, rules enforcement on this is so weak that people openly flaunt them with worthless crap like this. As if the image memes that saturate this place weren't bad enough...

Uhm... Sudoku would just bore you. Seppuku on the other hand...
8c3.jpg

Guess its finally time to pick up and play Destiny again, never even started the second expansion I bought with the Season pass back in May. I like to solo stuff so if there isn't matchmaking for the raids I just don't do them

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I haven't played in weeks... need 5 more strange coins, UGH!!!! Its gonna be a loooong night ahahah.

I can already hear all the complaining about this though (mainly from the people who already have the gjallarhorn and are mad that it can be bought now) :lol:
Yeah..... People are complaining how the ones buying it didn't earn it. Guess they think pure luck is earning something! Have you signed up to receive emails from Bungie? Doing so gives you 9 strange coins. Though not sure when they would be delivered to your postmaster.

Lol, rules enforcement on this is so weak that people openly flaunt them with worthless crap like this. As if the image memes that saturate this place weren't bad enough...
thank you for following the rules in your 11 posts per year, you are the true pillar around here

thank you for following the rules in your 11 posts per year, you are the true pillar around here
Oh, sorry, I guess I haven't met my unfunny image quota. Here, let me post like a true CAGer:

pjx8i.jpg

Just another 2900 of those and we're even, right? Anyway, looks like the topic was moved, so if the OP's going to flaunt the rules at least someone will follow them around with a plastic bag to clean up after them.

bread's done
Back