Best Buy Blu-ray and DVD Deals 8/16-8/22

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Movies Certified Fresh by Rotten Tomatoes
Select titles on sale. Plus free shipping on orders $35 and up.

Only $7.99 for Select Multifeature DVDs
Save on these great 4-Film Favorites collections featuring Harrison Ford, Jim Carrey and more

DC Universe Animated Films
Experience exciting adventures with Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman and more

Wind Down Summer with Super Hero Movies
Kick back and enjoy movies featuring some of your favorite heroes like Batman and Robin, Spider-Man, the Incredible Hulk and more.

Select Family Movies on Blu-ray for $9.99
Save on movies for all ages, including How to Train Your Dragon, Shrek, Madagascar and more

ONLINE ONLY:
Criterion Collection Titles on Sale
Save on a large variety of movies including A Hard Day's Night, The Royal Tenenbaums, Godzilla and more.

Select Classic TV Shows on Sale
Relive your favorites like WKRP in Cincinnati, Little House on the Prairie, The Addams Family and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I was too hyped for Gods and Monsters and haven't even had a chance to watch it yet and it's already on sale.  Maybe I can still return/exchange it......

How was that movie anyways?  I've read the prequel comics which weren't great but they were interesting enough.

Lastly I notice the "CE" edition of Gods and Monsters says it includes a "Digital HD" copy of Wonder Woman.  Anyone know exactly what that means?  Is it like a UV copy of the Wonder Woman animated movie, is it some rental nonsense (last time I bought something like that from BB it ended up including a digital rental for Red Hood which didnt even work) or some digital comic or what?

Last edited:
Ugh, I was too hyped for Gods and Monsters and haven't even had a chance to watch it yet and it's already on sale. Maybe I can still return/exchange it......

How was that movie anyways? I've read the prequel comics which weren't great but they were interesting enough.

Lastly I notice the "CE" edition of Gods and Monsters says it includes a "Digital HD" copy of Wonder Woman. Anyone know exactly what that means? Is it like a UV copy of the Wonder Woman animated movie, is it some rental nonsense (last time I bought something like that from BB it ended up including a digital rental for Red Hood which didnt even work) or some digital comic or what?
I saw the previews on Youtube. As someone who loved the likes of many DC animations (Batman: TAS and Beyond, Justice League and Unlimited, Young Justice, and Superman; have yet to see GL), I can say the change of pace was incredible. The only thing better than building on what was established is taking it in new directions, and Gods & Monsters does it wonderfully.

bread's done
Back