Is movie money limited to one movie?

KHASN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
When you get movie money codes from buying blu-rays and DVDs, do they limit you to a specific movie?

Or can you use the code on anything on fandango that's below the maximum free ticket value?

Depends on the dvd/blu.   The last Fandango cash let me use it on Trainwreck or Ted 2.  Some are just generic movie money coupons that let you use it on a certain studio's releases. Some are only one movie...so yes, it really depends. 

Let's be honest though. Cinemas don't GPS track your ticket once you're inside.

If it is generic than it can be used for any movie and theaters are usually pretty easy going about it (i.e. I have a bunch of generic $7.50 ones laying around still from this summer and if I went to an early like 10 am showing and purchased three $5 tickets they'd let me use two HMM passes to pay for it). If they are for a specific movie they'll work but odds are the theater won't allow it so you'd have to buy a ticket to Fantastic Four but no one will make you go see it.

No one.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I don't want to see the movie that the movie money is for, I try to find a theater that's playing something else I really want to see at around the same time and just go see that one instead. :D/

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see any movie with the ticket. Also, you can combine multiple movie money certificates to buy one ticket if it's an expensive 3d one.

bread's done
Back