Harry Potter Part 1 3D is $7 shipped at DeepDiscount

Also, Hallows Part 2 is a VERY dark movie (like, actually dark, not tonally or metaphorically dark), as most of the film consists of (SPOILERS) the fight at Hogwarts, which is mostly outside at night or at night in the dark castle, so I can't imagine watching that movie with 3D glasses on.  Part 1 wouldn't have that issue, probably.

Also, Hallows Part 2 is a VERY dark movie (like, actually dark, not tonally or metaphorically dark), as most of the film consists of
You've been here long enough to know how to use the spoiler tags. What's your deal?

You've been here long enough to know how to use the spoiler tags. What's your deal?
I've left you alone for months and months now, rcerboss, despite seeing many posts from you after your $60 Marvel 3D Blu-ray bets, but yet you still pick a fight with me over spoiler tags? Bold, fellow CAG, bold indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've left you alone for months and months now, rcerboss, despite seeing many posts from you after your $60 Marvel 3D Blu-ray bets, but yet you still pick a fight with me over spoiler tags? Bold, fellow CAG, bold indeed.
1. I had completely forgotten that lol.

2. I never made a bet. I pointed out what the MSRP was and posted a few links from Best Buy/Walmart/Amazon/ect where they were being sold for that price but I never bet anybody anything.

3. We both know several of Disney's 3D Blu's were that price back then. Even now, the MSRP for a lot of the older ones looks like it is set to $50-$55. Not much of an improvement if you ask me :???:

Last edited:
bread's done
Back