* * * * * 1 votes

Yoshi's New Island Full code - Nintendo 3DS eShop 15.99$ Amazon

Yoshi Nintendo 3ds eShop Amazon

#1 Dmanthegamer  

Dmanthegamer

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:21 AM

I stumbled upon this but sadly I do not have a 3ds,hope you like it, the link is

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00QSK6U2S/

#2 dannyboy235   CAG Master Banned   414 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

dannyboy235

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:49 AM

I stumbled upon this but sadly I do not have a 3ds,hope you like it, the link is http://www.amazon.co...&keywords=eshop

You rock. Scooped this up

#3 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6721 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:25 AM

Nice. Cheaper than this one.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item487d8d8d6f

#4 DarkGamer11   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   457 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

DarkGamer11

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:54 AM

Does this get shipped or emailed?

EDIT: it's a physical card, just saw the answer on the product page.

#5 MR_E   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1926 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:57 AM

Does this get shipped or emailed?

Shipped, according to the Q&A section and reviews on amazon.

#6 DarkGamer11   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   457 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

DarkGamer11

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:59 AM

Shipped, according to the Q&A section and reviews on amazon.

Thanks, saw it after I posted. A little more reading would've helped on my part haha

#7 MadonnasManOne   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   41 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

MadonnasManOne

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:13 AM

Great deal for a great game, in my opinion!

#8 soliddragon   Early Adopter CAGiversary!   1102 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

soliddragon

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:03 PM

Eff it. I'm in for one!

#9 walls99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   579 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:56 PM

Do these codes expire ?

Reason I ask is, I have yet to update my 3DS since I don't want to loose the Pokemon XYORAS QR code exploit, at leasy for now. So, even if I buy it, I can't use it right away.

Before I get ripped for using QR codes in Pokemon, I am not one who plays online so I do not have any unfair advatage over others who put blood sweat and tears into growing their Mons.

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:41 PM

I never understood Nintendo's moronic logic in forcing us to use inferior control schemes while better options sit there unused, and the vehicle sections in this game really drive that home.  If they'd patch in normal controls for those sections this would be an amazing game, but god do those vehicular sections you are forced to suffer through by tilting the system ruin the experience.

Do these codes expire ?

Reason I ask is, I have yet to update my 3DS since I don't want to loose the Pokemon XYORAS QR code exploit, at leasy for now. So, even if I buy it, I can't use it right away.

Before I get ripped for using QR codes in Pokemon, I am not one who plays online so I do not have any unfair advatage over others who put blood sweat and tears into growing their Mons.

I'd rather rip on you for pouring dozens, if not hundreds, of hours into "training" a Pokemon that may very well be rendered obsolete next gen than for using an exploit.  And don't even get me started on the unobtainable nonsense.

I'm a bit OCD in games like this about having a full collection, so the unobtainable were a big part of why I quit playing so many years ago.

#11 walls99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   579 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:48 PM

I'd rather rip on you for pouring dozens, if not hundreds, of hours into "training" a Pokemon that may very well be rendered obsolete next gen than for using an exploit.  And don't even get me started on the unobtainable nonsense.

I'm a bit OCD in games like this about having a full collection, so the unobtainable were a big part of why I quit playing so many years ago.

OMG. I agree with you on the pouring of 100s of hours to get everything. I can maybe see doing that in gen 1 for the 150+ Mons, but not now with 700+

#12 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49879 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:30 PM

Thanks OP, in for 4 since it's a shipped code and not an emailed one.

#13 RealDeals   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1193 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:14 PM

Thanks OP, in for 4 since it's a shipped code and not an emailed one.

Your nieces and nephews will be so happy!!!!!!! 

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:37 PM

OMG. I agree with you on the pouring of 100s of hours to get everything. I can maybe see doing that in gen 1 for the 150+ Mons, but not now with 700+

Yeah Blue was the only one where I "completed everything" and missing Mew still drove me crazy.  So when that exploit to get Mew appeared I threw the game into Stadium, set it to 4 times the speed, and started over from scratch lol.  Catching Mew was so great, but I didn't have the patience to get all 150 again...... such a terrible Catch-22  :-(  Like I said I just quit Pokemon altogether after Gen IV, between the ridiculous grind to max them out and never being able to 100% the game I just got tired of it altogether.  Though I did jump back in for Y and played just enough to beat the Elite 4, so that was fun.

Even though that sounds so OCD these Mario/Yoshi games are the only other ones I've ever been obsessive about 100%ing but I can't even do that anymore.  That last star in Galaxy 2 was just too much of a pain in the ass and I wasn't going to make myself miserable just so I could say I finished it.  And as much as I love most of Yoshi's New Island I really wish I could bitch slap whoever insisted on these gyro controls back into the stone age because they obviously have the brain of a neanderthal.

It sucks, I remember putting in a ton of time to 100%ing Yoshi's Island, and aside from the ski levels I had fun doing it.  But the gyro controls make getting the red coins and flowers way too tedious.  It does bring down what (IMO) is otherwise an amazing game..... and for what?  Because god fucking forbid they give us button inputs as an option?  I don't know if it was some misguided BS attempt to combat piracy or what but I cant even motivate myself to finish the last world or two I have left, let alone complete everything, because I know that my fun will be hampered by that frustration, which is made all the worse because the buttons and circle pad sit there unused.

Well that's my rant lol.  I mean I don't get a lot of the complaints aimed at New Island, I thought the level design was fine and the art style was absolutely amazing, but Fuck those gyro controlled segments....

#15 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4437 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:19 AM

I never understood Nintendo's moronic logic in forcing us to use inferior control schemes while better options sit there unused, and the vehicle sections in this game really drive that home.  If they'd patch in normal controls for those sections this would be an amazing game, but god do those vehicular sections you are forced to suffer through by tilting the system ruin the experience.

Thank you god!
That's my problem with Nintendo in a nutshell.. GIMMICKS

They spend all this time researching into Gimmicks and then try to sell us games and features based around said Gimmicks.

To the point they ruin the game. Why the hell do I have to tilt, wiggle and shake my handheld... when I am LOOKING AT THE DAMN HANDHELD.

Same can be said for other games like Donkey Kong Country Returns, with a Wiimote/Nunchuck combo, or better yet a Pro controller.. there was absolutely no reason or need to force motion controls on us for the ground slam and the like.

This is a big part of the reason why during Gamestop's 50% bonus coupons I traded in 90% of my NIntendo Made 3DS games.

(Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Kriby Triple Deluxe, Majora's Mask, Link To The Past, Mario Kart 7, New Super Mario 2, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, etc etc)

#16 1teaney  

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:55 AM

I needed a new laptop so I went and put one in my cart. My 9 year old will be happy.

#17 pdjones   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:15 AM

deal seems to be dead...

#18 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:01 PM

Check your code, received mine and the code area is completely blank when you scratch it off.  Da fuq?  Returning to amazon :(

#19 Captain Wrong   ... CAGiversary!   661 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Captain Wrong

Posted 20 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

Should be here today but mine says "Possible delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility". Never seen that before. Huh. I'd say delay likely as it's two states away. Thanks UPS. 

#20 ginsleeper   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   64 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

ginsleeper

Posted 20 August 2015 - 04:33 PM

Check your code, received mine and the code area is completely blank when you scratch it off.  Da fuq?  Returning to amazon :(

Got mine yesterday and it worked. The code is really small print on the top of the scratch off area so maybe you missed it.

#21 walls99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   579 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2015 - 04:39 PM

Should be here today but mine says "Possible delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility". Never seen that before. Huh. I'd say delay likely as it's two states away. Thanks UPS.

Happened to me before but with a Groupon order not Amazon

#22 dannyboy235   CAG Master Banned   414 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

dannyboy235

Posted 20 August 2015 - 04:40 PM

Got mine and code was fine. It is safely on my 3DS now! Thanks again OP!

#23 icarusmight   What it do! CAGiversary!   928 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

icarusmight

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:46 PM

Got mine also and worked fine. Thanks OP