Walmart.com: XBOX ONE + Controller + Game for $349-to-$424

Geoffrey42

CAGiversary!
Bundle at walmart.com for XBOX ONE, Extra Controller, and (limited) choice of game.

3 versions of the console to choose from (consistent list for the last 48 hours):

- 500GB Gears of War bundle ($349 base for the deal)

- 1TB MCC bundle ($399 base)

- 1TB Madden '16 bundle ($399 base)

Random controllers to choose from (I've seen anywhere from 2 to 6 different options depending on current stock); none of them change the price of the bundle from what I've seen.

10 games to pick from (as of 7:15PM ET on 8/27/2015; I've seen Destiny drop off and return to the list in the last 2 days).  Not exactly hot new releases, and if you go for some of them, there is a price increase for the bundle (noted in parentheses):

- Destiny (vanilla/base)

- Evolve

- Minecraft

- DMC: Definitive Ed.

- Sniper Elite III: Afrika

- Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Ed. (+$15)

- Need for Speed Rivals Complete Ed. (+$15)

- Batman: Arkham Knight (+$25)

- Battlefield: Hardline (+$25)

- Mortal Kombat X (+$25)

Seems in the same family as the eBay drop of the $359.99 Madden'16 bundles, the Newegg-by-way-of-eBay Madden'16+Covert controller for $399 deal, and the Monoprice deal, but if any of the games are of interest, edges them out as the slightly better value.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/40622402

PS: Long-time lurker/fan, first time posting. I did search to see if this deal was listed, and came up empty.

I considered getting a 1TB for DVR purposes, but I just saw a Gamespot article that says it requires an external drive, so might as well get a 500gb and a high capacity external.

I considered getting a 1TB for DVR purposes, but I just saw a Gamespot article that says it requires an external drive, so might as well get a 500gb and a high capacity external.
As far as I know, the DVR stuff only works on over the air TV, you're aware of this right?

Pretty good deal.

Extra controller is the 3.5 mm (Model #EX6-00001) According to their website.

And Rare Replay is included in the list of free games.

Good deal. Seems to go out of stock every once in awhile but shows back in stock a couple hours later

My only options are pick-up at store (~a week wait) or have it shipped. Anyone try to do this in-store?

bread's done
Back