Mad Max In-Game Content from Rockstar Energy

godsmack13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Mad Max themed Rockstar Energy drinks showing up in stores with codes under the tab to enter to win Mad Max prizes, including a custom Polaris RZR off-road vehicle.

First code entered also unlocks "exclusive" in-game content. 2 different hood ornaments: 1 that increases engine speed from the regular flavor cans, and the other increases ramming abilities from the punched flavor cans. Don't forget to grab your free ThirstCutter car from your appropriate online store.

rockstarenergy.com/madmax - The address on the can they apparently forgot about.

Use this address to enter codes:
http://madmax.rockstarenergy.com/us

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol hey whatever. I didn't post it for the contest, just the in-game content. The info on the contest itself was just for context.

Edit: honestly, surprised it took someone that long to bitch and complain :D

Damn it, I drink Rockstar every single day and I have yet to see one of these cans anywhere. I also plan on getting the Mad Max game. I'm the target audience and I can't even participate!

I've only seen them in a couple of stores so far, but would think as more go through their existing stock they will be restocked with the Mad Max themed cans. If you're stopping just about everyday for some type of energy drink like I tend to, I would think you'll see them soon.

I grabbed a few in hopes there's a list of content to unlock and not just one car or skin or whatever. If there isn't anything beyond the first redemption I'll gladly share my extra tab codes to other individuals

I couldn't find any at the store yet.  I don't drink them so I was hoping to find someone who did at work that would give me a code but no luck so far.  If it's only one item, it's fine but I agree these promos are a little annoying.

once the website opens up and codes are allowed to be punched in, ill let you know.  after the first one if there isnt anymore content to redeem, ill post how many tabs i have and will share on a first come first serve basis until all tabs are gone, i believe as of right now i have 9 tabs in total , so i will potentially have 8 to share.

i will post again once i find out what the website is offering and start accepting PM's for tab codes.

once the website opens up and codes are allowed to be punched in, ill let you know. after the first one if there isnt anymore content to redeem, ill post how many tabs i have and will share on a first come first serve basis until all tabs are gone, i believe as of right now i have 9 tabs in total , so i will potentially have 8 to share.

i will post again once i find out what the website is offering and start accepting PM's for tab codes.
NICE! thank you for doing that.

The website is still not live.

Damn it OP, wth?! I downed so many of these last night trying to stock up on codes. I've got the shakes and fiending for that Mad Max dune buggy thing. I just wanna take it on a wild cop chase through town. But Nooo, you get my hopes up, just to come crashing back down. Just like I am now, can't even see straight. You better get that site active OP, I blame all this on you.....

Oh, wait....

Not exatly the same thing, but I just got an email a couple hours ago for 40% off Mad Max from greenmangaming...    Am probably gonna get it tonight since I got the coupon, I can't wait! and if anyone happens to shoot me a rockstar code for providing this info, I wouldn't mind :) Code is MADMAX-SAVE40-MADMAX, enjoy!

small update, apparently if you log onto the online store, theres a free car called the "ThirstCutter" and notes its a unique vehicle inspired by rockstar, so the tabs may not even be a requirement at this time, for now, i suggest everyone download it before it becomes locked out or is the redemption form the tabs from the rockstar drinks.

stay tuned folks!

$19 on g2a (PC) and get entered to win 1 of 2 MSI motherboards or a GTX 960 (PayPal Exclusive) for those looking to buy it

Shouldn't this be live by now? I couldn't find any cans in my area (where are people having luck at?), but you think the site would at least be open by now.

small update, apparently if you log onto the online store, theres a free car called the "ThirstCutter" and notes its a unique vehicle inspired by rockstar, so the tabs may not even be a requirement at this time, for now, i suggest everyone download it before it becomes locked out or is the redemption form the tabs from the rockstar drinks.

stay tuned folks!
I can confirm that I see the ThirstCutter as well and was able to buy it from the Playstation Store web client for free with no issues. Here's the description below:

A unique vehicle inspired from preserved Rockstar Energy cans and metal star relics found buried in the Dead Barrens featuring:
• LIGHT CONSTRUCTION
• SPEED BOOST
• UPGRADED SUSPENSION
• ACTIVE SIDE BURNERS
• POWER CLUTCH

Not sure if that's the vehicle we will get from the tab redemption but I'll keep trying the website til they open redemptions and see what happens

ThirstCutter also available for free on xbox.com. Ridiculous that the redemption site still isn't working.

Wow, still nothing? Damn, sorry guys. Wth Rockstar? Granted I'm on mobile atm, but I'm not even seen this listed/linked anywhere on their home page. Anyone?

Only thing I've found so far, and that was thru a Google search, is this...

http://rockstarenergy.com/company/sweeps

And I'm not seeing any of these needing codes.

Shouldn't this be live by now? I couldn't find any cans in my area (where are people having luck at?), but you think the site would at least be open by now.

I can confirm that I see the ThirstCutter as well and was able to buy it from the Playstation Store web client for free with no issues. Here's the description below:

A unique vehicle inspired from preserved Rockstar Energy cans and metal star relics found buried in the Dead Barrens featuring:
• LIGHT CONSTRUCTION
• SPEED BOOST
• UPGRADED SUSPENSION
• ACTIVE SIDE BURNERS
• POWER CLUTCH
so it already has those upgrades on it? I downloaded the thirstcutter from xbox.com but I don't think i'll use it. I like cosmetic items more than boost/head-start items in SP-only games.

alright folks, since we now have the correct link for entering codes, and have redeemed one tab for the in game content, i am sharing that last tabs that i have

Just a note!!! i only have the codes for the fruit punch, so it will unlock the brawla hood ornament, i have not been able to find the regular flavor for the other content piece.

i have 8 codes to share, first come first serve on PM's. i will hold onto the code until after redemption in case i read the tab wrong (M's and N's look similar if the tab is scratched)

you may begin!

**EDIT** UPDATE -- 5 tab codes remain!

I haven't actually seen these cans again since the day I posted the Op. Even dug through a couple of shelves looking.

Never did see any on the regular flavor, but I'll be sure to drink a few if I find them. And if you don't have one by then Disp0sable, I'll make sure I reserve one for you :D

I'm sure I'll have some extra too, if they reappear.

if you can that would be great, in the meantime im going to comb some of my local gas stations and such and see if i can find one, id really like to get all the content for mad max, one of my favorite series ever.

i still have 5 codes to handout for anyone interested!

update: i have 2 codes left, anyone who wants one shoot me a PM.

EDIT - UPDATE!!!

all codes have been handed out, if you were one of the few who PM'ed me for a code, please just reply to the message i had sent you letting me know the codes worked and your redemption was ok.

i will keep the tabs on my desk until i have confirmation that they all went through and i didnt typo anything. thank you!

I got a code for desktop PC...anyone have any idea where you redeem this at?  It doesnt accept it if you redeem it via steam...it says it do it in game...but again..I don't see where to enter it at.  

I'm sure im missing something but.....

i think on the main menu somewhere theres an option "redeem code" or extras, i know its on the ps4 version.

and to the couple of folks who left me feedback for the code handouts, i appreciate it! never had any feedback before and im glad to help out!

i think on the main menu somewhere theres an option "redeem code" or extras, i know its on the ps4 version.

and to the couple of folks who left me feedback for the code handouts, i appreciate it! never had any feedback before and im glad to help out!
The redeem site is currently broken for PC. It gives you an Xbox code.. so if you're trying to get codes for PC, wait until it's fixed.

bread's done
Back