XBOX ONE Game Sale ($5 Thief, $10 Duck Dynasty, Sniper Elite III and more) - Microsoft Store

Meh.Most of these have been as cheap or cheaper digitally. And after playing a bit of the 360 version of Thief through GwG, I can safely say I don't want to even spend $5 on that steaming pile of shit.

Shadow Warrior was awesome on PC, gladly paid (near) full price at launch. Vaguely remember hearing that the port was alright. Very fun game with a good challenge.

Picked up Sniper Elite 3. Shadow Warrior is sold out! Was going to grab Thief as well, but I already have that on PC from one of the Humble Bundles. Thanks OP.

To sweeten this deal even more, refer to this thread

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/347441-10-off-25-at-microsoftstorecom-with-purchase-of-golden-crisp-cereal/page-17#entry12890313

You'd be able to get 2 $10 games and Thief for $15+ tax.
Good luck finding them though. I was able to find one box which I used for Rare Replay and still haven't received my points from it. Ever since then I couldn't find any of the specially marked packages..Good luck though.

Shadow Warrior went quick.  Didn't even have time to get off the toilet and back to my PC!

I highly recommend Murdered Soul Suspect.  It's an easy completion, but actually a very good story IMO.

I bought Thief at $6.99 with a pre-order of Adr1ft for $19.99 and used a "$10 off $25 or more" coupon.  I wonder if I try to PM Thief to save $2+tax if it would invalidate my coupon (because the order total is under $25) and actually cost me $8+tax more. :)

I bought Thief at $6.99 with a pre-order of Adr1ft for $19.99 and used a "$10 off $25 or more" coupon. I wonder if I try to PM Thief to save $2+tax if it would invalidate my coupon (because the order total is under $25) and actually cost me $8+tax more. :)
I can't imagine the hassle of that being worth $2 to you. Maybe if it was Amazon, but not MS Store.

Is there a link to look atat all the games for sale because the site won't let me see them other than one at a time and I have to search for the game specifically

Shadow Warrior went quick. Didn't even have time to get off the toilet and back to my PC!

I highly recommend Murdered Soul Suspect. It's an easy completion, but actually a very good story IMO.
Seconded, I actually enjoyed it. And it barely took like 8-10 hours to Platinum.

Got Murdered to thousand it on the One since i finished it on the 360.

It was a fun game, but too short and it had an incomplete story line that sucked they didn't do more with it. That murdering ghost!!

Trials is on sale too, even though it shows as $19.99 it is $114.99 when you add it to your cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Thief at $6.99 with a pre-order of Adr1ft for $19.99 and used a "$10 off $25 or more" coupon. I wonder if I try to PM Thief to save $2+tax if it would invalidate my coupon (because the order total is under $25) and actually cost me $8+tax more. :)
That's the kinda question that keeps CAGs awake at night.

Personally I'd be far too lazy to even bother typing that post, much less actually calling MS CS

New to the Xbox community. How's titan fall? And would bestbuy pm Microsoft Store?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back