PSX Game - Dino Crisis II

Blade

CAG Newbie
Brand new and sealed.

Is this worth $0.98 + discounted shipping rate of $4?

The person selling these games has many copies, so if someone says yes then I'll give you the link.

The game is the best in the series and isn't really survival horror with all the run and gun action and nearly endless supply of ammo. Definitely worth the $5.

I really liked this game, and I think it is worth the $5. I payed full retail for this back in the day and enjoyed every bit.

In order to get discounted shipping, I'm going to have to buy another video game off this person. If I don't, DCII goes up to $8.

Is Vagrant Story for $16 + $7 shipping a good deal if I will be getting this other game along with it for $5?

Either this or Shadow Hearts: Covenant for $13 + shipping.

[quote name='mykevermin']I'd be interested in a copy. Share a link?

myke.
...not sure why I need to *specify* a link be posted, but such is life.[/QUOTE]

Dino Crisis 2:

[quote name='Blade']Dude, thanks. Now I'm going to have to buy it before everyone else does. :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I realized that after I posted. Sorry about that. I should have let you post the link.... Although its not like a quick search on Ebay wouldnt have yielded the same results...

Link removed out of courtesy. You can add it if and when you want.

[quote name='uberzone']Since when are Ebay links considered Deals? This thread is pointless.[/QUOTE]

I called it, way back in the first reply...

bread's done
Back