Ebay Deals Thread

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
I don't know if Ebay threads are even allowed here because people always post scam deals but I'll start one anyway in case we can. If you post a deal please look at the listing very carefully to make sure everything seems legit. Please describe anything negative about the listing so people don't just click and buy and immediately regret it. Also don't post your own crap for sale.

A couple things to look for before posting a deal. The number of sales + feedback of the seller. If someone has 5 total feedback...don't post the deal. Only post deals from seller with 100 or so + feedback.

Another thing to check is the description for any defects. For example many Ebay titles will just say something like Game X (Sony Playstation 4). It might be a great price but there could be something wrong with it. Make sure it includes everything like the game case. Make sure it's the correct region (or if it isn't make sure to tell people before they go to the link).

Please do not post gameshare deals either. These may be cheap but they are risky and certainly not for everyone. I'm sure they're also against all kinds of ToS and rules and such.

And last but not leat, if you find a PS4 console for $100 or some other crazy ass deal, IT IS A SCAM. DO NOT POST IT AND DO NOT BUY IT.

Do they sell that quickly though? I was hoping it'd be like the Warehouse Deals thread. Things sell pretty quick, but if people post links maybe some CAGs could grab some stuff.
Exactly, it's the same concept as the AWD thread. Great deals sell out in minutes, or less. Doesn't mean that with contribution we can't all help each other to score a deal every now and then. The Blu-ray website has an Ebay thread in their deals forum that has continued for a long time and has been helpful for many so I don't see why we shouldn't have one here as well. One thing to watch out for though is sellers drop shipping games from various stores which likely means they are using a stolen credit card.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't exactly call this a deal considering you only get the disc and some cheap generic case. Also, the guy is selling 10 copies. Kinda makes you wonder just how legit those copies even are. I mean, if they were legit copies, they would have cases. I could understand if one of them didn't, but all of them? Smells pretty fishy to me.

4459836-fua-that-s-a-bold-strategy-cotton-let-s-see-if-it-pays-off-for-em.jpg

Just saw another listing for Until Dawn, like new, disc only, multiple copies for $45 each.  There's some sketchy shit going on here.

Just saw another listing for Until Dawn, like new, disc only, multiple copies for $45 each. There's some sketchy shit going on here.
So I sent the seller of this listing a message asking why the games come with no case and this is the response I got:

"Local mom and pop game store buys them, so it's more profitable for me to sell the case and game separate. Otherwise I'd have to sell for $57 to break even, and with other sellers selling them at that range or less this is easier for me as the games move quicker."

Have I got a deal for you me! I just bought a bundle of Stella Deus The Gate of Eternity and SMT Digital Devil Saga, both brand new for $29.54 shipped! I already have the Deluxe Box Set of DDS of which both games I already beat, so I'm planning to sell the new one to recoup some of my cost. I won out big this time!

bread's done
Back