* * * * * 1 votes

Target Cartwheel 75% off Skylanders Starter Packs (PM Target for X1 only at 29.99 = 7.50)

#1 crazedracerguy   Clearance Devil! CAGiversary!   4053 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted Today, 01:54 PM

The new cartwheel coupons are out and there is one for any Skylanders Trap Team Starter pack 75% off.

The Xbox One version of the Starter pack is 29.99. PM Target.com at 29.99 and the Starter Pack comes out to 7.49.

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Rocksmith 2014

#2 Mr Snarp Snarps   The Poor-ish Collector CAGiversary!   158 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Mr Snarp Snarps

Posted Today, 02:13 PM

Wow I have no interest in Skylanders myself but that is a great deal! My Target still has some Skylanders 70% off in the clearance section. I think they are starter packs.

#3 Mr Snarp Snarps   The Poor-ish Collector CAGiversary!   158 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Mr Snarp Snarps

Posted Today, 02:16 PM

Wow I have no interest in Skylanders myself but that is a great deal! My Target still has some Skylanders 70% off in the clearance section. I think they are starter packs.

Oh yeah, will Gamestop accept starter packs for trade in?

#4 crazedracerguy   Clearance Devil! CAGiversary!   4053 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted Today, 02:22 PM

They accept the characters. I'm not even sure you'd flip for profit at 7.50. I just always pick stuff up of it's under $10 for the starter packs. I figure I'll get around to playing them some time.

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Rocksmith 2014

#5 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2853 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:31 PM

My daughter will like this. Not sure I want to buy more figures though. I forgot about the traps. Screw that.

#6 ajh2298   2009 Stanley Cup Champs CAGiversary!   6750 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:36 PM

Wow beats the 50% off one they had last week I got the 3ds starter pack for $5.25 after Cartwheel and a $10 off coupon I had from the Skystones cereal promo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

#7 j8slim  

Posted Today, 03:01 PM

Oh yeah, will Gamestop accept starter packs for trade in?

Not the entire thing, as one trade-in.  They'll take all of the pieces individually, but none of them sell for much, so I wouldn't expect much in credit.