-----

Deets:

When a pitcher throws a no-hitter this season, visit MLB.com/Dominono
and register with your mlb.com account.
after Each of the first 2 no-hitters, THE FIRST 20,000 MLB.COM USERS TO
ENTER THEIR MLB.COM ACCOUNTS will receive a code valid for a
free medium two-topping handmade pan pizza*
pan-pizza.png

*Carryout only. FREE PIZZA AWARDED IN THE FORM OF A CODE. Code must be claimed and redeemed
within 5 days starting from 3PM ET/12pm PT on the first business Day following the no-hitter.
MUST HAVE AN MLB.COM account. Code must be redeemed online. Terms and conditions apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it take for the email to show up?  It appeared to go live at 3:01 ET

Edit: fuck the bots, I filled it out as soon as it went live and wasn't one of the 20k

It should be there in about a minute or two. It will come from mlb. (rmember it is possible to get a 50% off code if you are too slow)

Got one too.  Came right away, even though they usually took forever since I still use yahoo for spammy stuff.

I can feel my chest tightening already... :D

got enough for this week this thursday. i hope mlb n dominos continue with this promo

Speaking of free pizza.

Kinda simular promotion but watch college gameday on ESPN tomorrow and look for the free pizza hut sign with a special promo code. First 10,000 uses get a free 1 topping large pizza.

FREE PIZZA IS BACK

https://twitter.com/MLB/status/651154475151790080

From MLB's twitter:

Why 27K? 20 PLUS 7 – for each #DomiNoNo in 2015. See you on 10/12 at 3pm ET.
1f355.png
26be.png
1f44f.png

(next monday)

Just came to post:

We're activating the #DomiNoNo one last time in 2015 in honor of the seven no-hitters this year!

Be sure to come back at 3 p.m. ET on 10/12/15, when the first 27,000 MLB.com account users will receive a code valid for a free Domino's medium two-topping Handmade Pan Pizza.

Carryout only. Only one promotion code per user. Code must be redeemed online. See terms and conditions for full details

Way to patch the hole once all the water ran out the boat sank, MLB.

EDIT: "better" joke metaphor...

I got that 50% off coupon code too. Does that code have to be redeemed by me or can someone else use it? I don't have any plans to buy from Dominos in the next 5 days.

i got 3 this time. site was not working for me for some reason until after i switched browser to google chrome

missed this promo. just wondering if codes from previous promos work again like they have in the past (as in prior codes being reusable)?

I won a free pizza! At first I thought that I didn't win anything since I didn't receive the code immediately, but after a few hours, exactly at 7:15 pm est. I finally received the code in my email. Thanks for letting me know about this promotion whoever started this thread.

bread's done
Back