CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
2811075-trailer_danganronpaultra_despairgirls_20150220.jpg
1310303552114711587.png
wallpaper01_us.jpg

xw6l5ci.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We only celebrate Leda's birthday in thread titles.

By the by, I don't know why you would want a constant reminder that Miku is still incredibly underage everytime you came here.

Miku's 9? I thought she was at least 14.

I really like that Kiefer gif. Shit is hilarious. Is that from 24? Never really watched it before.

As for what you said last thread Indigdawg, you're right. Konami is fucking constantly cracking down on the MGSV shit. I don't know why, but the only active part of their company seems to be the guys that are constantly knocking down streams and youtube videos. I don't even know why they care though, the entire plot leaked already and the game has pretty much totally broken street date. Also, I thought we knew LoL was apparently the greatest game ever?

Oh wait, that was DOTA.

RIP Wes Craven. Vampire in Brooklyn is an underrated movie.

Rockstars are the best-tasting energy drink period, but only when they ice cold. I haven't tried Boom!

Boktai was the shit.

I'm going to scum the Phantom Pain CE dlc and I don't even care since I got in on the Walmart deal. Pay an extra $40 for a baby arm and dlc? LOLZ...only if you're OG Devil May Cry. :rofl:

Too bad I wasted $30 on GCU though. :cry:

RIP Wes Craven. Vampire in Brooklyn is an underrated movie.

Rockstars are the best-tasting energy drink period, but only when they ice cold. I haven't tried Boom!

Boktai was the shit.
Wes Craven was a great guy. I wish he had made another movie after Scream 4.

Boktai was fucking great.

I'm going to scum the Phantom Pain CE dlc and I don't even care since I got in on the Walmart deal. Pay an extra $40 for a baby arm and dlc? LOLZ...only if you're OG Devil May Cry. :rofl:

Too bad I wasted $30 on GCU though. :cry:
The DLC might be fun, though. I'm going to use it. Though, I did end up cancelling my CE order. That arm looked a little disappointing. I wish we got the full size copy.

The DLC might be fun, though. I'm going to use it. Though, I did end up cancelling my CE order. That arm looked a little disappointing. I wish we got the full size copy.
If you ordered the PS4 version, you should've kept it. Apparently, Konami didn't pack the fucking dlc vouchers into them so now, the retailer you ordered from will either have it on the receipt or email it to you. FREE DLC FOR EVERYBODY!!!!

If it wasn't for that glitch, I would've cancelled both my CE orders and was already considering it before I read about the debacle on the gaf. Now I'm keeping one until I get the codes and then returning the baby arm. But yeah, if it was a full sized arm, I probably would've kept it.

fuck Konami with their integration of a mobile paywall too!

In all honesty after watching a bit of Mad Max that's definitely a game I want to try in the future, looked fun enough

I was watching video and there was a part where he got into a hot air balloon, rode it up into the sky for 30 seconds, had the ubisoft "reveal the map and activities" thing happened, and then he rode the balloon back down for another 30 seconds.

That's when I decided that I would never play this game.

With all the MGS hype (and since it's free on GWG) I decided to finally play ground zeroes. I'm not a huge MGS fan (I've played the 4 mainline games and that's it), but I actually enjoyed the gameplay. The open nature of that scenario seems to play to the MGS strengths, rather than the crazy writing. Changing the controls to the shooter style definitely helped also.

I was watching video and there was a part where he got into a hot air balloon, rode it up into the sky for 30 seconds, had the ubisoft "reveal the map and activities" thing happened, and then he rode the balloon back down for another 30 seconds.

That's when I decided that I would never play this game.
More of that shit? Ugh. I'm working my way thru Watch Dogs on Wii U right now, and I'm like "Didn't I do this in Ass Creed?" Ubi needs to find some new ideas.

With all the MGS hype (and since it's free on GWG) I decided to finally play ground zeroes. I'm not a huge MGS fan (I've played the 4 mainline games and that's it), but I actually enjoyed the gameplay. The open nature of that scenario seems to play to the MGS strengths, rather than the crazy writing. Changing the controls to the shooter style definitely helped also.
I still need to play Ground Zeros. Its been sitting on my shelf since it came out, and I've been putting it off until the "real" MGSV dropped. I got no excuse now.

Its cool we are getting the 'new' 3DS, animal crossing faceplates and another zelda themed 'new' XL. Why can they not announce a 'new' Blue 3DS XL!

Im not a big fan of red and black is fine but I really would want a blue one.

There's actually 5 mainline MGS games, though. Peace Walker is essentially MGSV (and MGSV actually is MGS6), but Konami wouldn't allow Kojima to put out a numbered game on the PSP, so he had to simply subtitle it.

School is wack.

I'm probably not going to play anything until Friday.

No MGS, No Guild Wars, No Mediocre Type-0, No PSO, No MOBAs, No Miku

No Place For Hideo

No Place To Mikubate.

Okay so spoilers for a song that's in MGS I guess but
Take On Me
is in MGS so fuck all you other games yall should have tried harder.

I accidentally looked at her boobs.

Also, the first words of this game just gave away the whole story I think.
I also looked at her boobs. So great.

Okay so spoilers for a song that's in MGS I guess but
Take On Me
is in MGS so fuck all you other games yall should have tried harder.
Yep, there's also a ton of other fantastic songs. I fuckin' love this game.

Here's the best thing I've done so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAFGbdvtuGM&feature=youtu.be

Anyone else run into Quiet way before they were supposed to? I accidentally came across her,
triggering her boss battle and was pretty constantly getting killed until I found out that you're apparently not supposed to go after her until you have your R&D team make the tranq Sniper Rifle. It took a couple of tries, but I finally got good enough at sneaking up on her flank to knock her out. Anyone see the weird thing where she dances in the rainbow so you can shoot her?

bread's done
Back