New 3DS Animal Crossing Edition/New 3DS XL Hyrule Gold Edition, & Aqua Blue Vita @ GS

Ehh, not the games I'm interested in. That, and we still only know of one game to make use of the new hardware, so I'm holding out for a Pokemon one or something.

Was going to get a PS4 but might have to bite on that Animal Crossing 3ds as I've been wanting a New 3DS with the face plates for a while. 

I want a New 3DS because of the cover plates but really could care less about Animal Crossing Home Designer.
It's a download card, so sell the game and cover plates, buy new cover plates for it and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a minute, is that the new 3ds regular version..? i thought those were never coming to NA.... Either way too late since i just bought a new 3ds xl 2 weeks ago..and to think i was waiting for an LE -_-

*puts N3DSXL MM edition down*

Well that's nice...

*picks back up N3DSXL MM edition & continues playing*

fuck you Nintendo!  *mentally visualizes the location of various editions of 3ds/3dsxl/n3dsxl in collection*

these won't be as rare so hopefully "sales" will occur during the holidays.

The story I read over at Destructoid only mentions that the Hyrule Gold Edition is exclusive to GS.  No mention of exclusivity regarding the Animal Crossing one.

The story I read over at Destructoid only mentions that the Hyrule Gold Edition is exclusive to GS. No mention of exclusivity regarding the Animal Crossing one.
looks like the title on the product page is now updated with Gamestop Exclusive. don't think it was there when the link was first posted.

If only the Zelda one were completely gold I would jump on it. With most of my gs credit moved to bb, I think i'll hold off. 

These Nintendo consoles...

1364337862793883_animate.gif

Of course, right after I buy the XL, they bring the faceplate model to America.

That price is a bit steep, no? The standard XL is $200, but the smaller model with a game bundled in is $220? Nintendo playing hardball.

IS this Hyrule edition, something that's going to sell out and not come back in stock again?  like I need to buy it now, and not tomorrow?

IS this Hyrule edition, something that's going to sell out and not come back in stock again?  like I need to buy it now, and not tomorrow?

IS this Hyrule edition, something that's going to sell out and not come back in stock again? like I need to buy it now, and not tomorrow?
Nobody knows. Some of these things sell out and go rare, some of them just end up sitting on shelves.

Buy it if you want it, don't if not. They don't charge till they ship though

Of course, right after I buy the XL, they bring the faceplate model to America.

That price is a bit steep, no? The standard XL is $200, but the smaller model with a game bundled in is $220? Nintendo playing hardball.
includes 2 place plates. I think each are like 15 so 30 more worth of merchandise.

Pre-ordered both just in case. I was looking for a new 3ds xl, but I wanted it to look a little...more special. I still might get it. I already imported a new 3ds with some cover plates and I know I don't need the animal crossing one, but I am compelled to get it. The choices! The horror!
What is the point of gaming if you can't look stylish while doing it.

Is the Hyrule design new? Looks similar to a previous design doesn't it?
Well, the hyrule emblem itself isn't new, but on the actual 3ds xl it is (yes, this was on a regular 3ds a while back, but the emblem was smaller, and the 3ds was black not gold).

The majora's mask version looks awful and out of place since it should be purple/black and not gold. The link inbetween worlds is better with the triforces, but not a new 3ds and still doesn't look quite as good.

Someone should take the backplate off of this hyrule gamestop edition and place it on the majora's mask 3ds xl...

Called one store and he said he couldnt find it and thinks its online only for the Animal Crossing, checking another now.

2nd store sounded shocked when I told him there was even a bundle lol.

bread's done
Back