The Official CAG September 2015 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll kick it off this month, the 1st pic.

2lihhjm.jpg

Hi everyone! 

Long time lurker of this pick-ups thread, first time poster. I'm always not only fascinated but also impressed with your guys' pick-ups each month. I'm currently in the process of rebuilding my collection (I sold most of it off when my son was born). It's just one NES game, but it's a good one. One of my favorite games of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHSC5iSq1hA​

In the last week. Artbook I've wanted since before release. It's been sold out in most places, so I got a copy. It came damaged though. Vita games from Best Buy, other than Steins;gate, obviously.

ib8RtRR.jpg

Got these in today. Wish I sold my P4 Blu-ray collection 1 when they were $150. Wall-E might have a bad neck, so I'm waiting before I open it.

B1DNM0b.jpg

Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive, a flimsy mouse pad (Damn you china!) , wireless mouse, and a couple PC games.

0dIoem5.jpg

Tekken 6 and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force for PSP, Hitman Absolution (Used), Dragon Ball Xenoverse (Sealed), Splinter Cell Blacklist (Sealed), Black Ops 2 (Was sealed) for the PS3, and a Brand New Persona Q 3DS XL from Gamestop.

K8E4yZH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Parents are currently in the US on holiday so I asked them to pick me up a 20th DS4.

hKK7lc5.jpg
That's a sweet looking DS 4, can't wait to get mine. Anyway not a new game pick up but I did get these Mega Man 3" vinyl figures from KidRobot. Pretty sweet looking. I opened up 5 of them and got Dr. Light, Iceman, 2 Cutmans, and Elecman.

Here's a picture of what they look like:

IMG_7992_zpsz2t0lorr.jpg

A more in-depth look at the other figures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r48-ROimbNI​

After dumping over 100 anime DVDs at a used book store(2nd & Charles), decided to use some of the credit for some games.

Ended up buying a Wii & Gamecube(not pictured due to being hooked up right now).   It was kinda weird that a Gamecube w/ Nintendo controller was $10 more than just getting a Gamecube controller on it's own($20 for controller, $30 for system w/ controller).   Figured just get the Gamecube to avoid more wear and tear on the Wii

Also picked up these games

[attachment=16982:20150909_134006.jpg][attachment=16983:20150909_134139.jpg].

found 4 gamestop wireless controllers for the gamecube for a couple bucks each and for 10 each i got a cib copy of faxanadu and gargoyles quest. the rest of the games were a dollar each and god of war is nib

Found three Neo-Geo MVS carts in the wild today. They were pretty obviously bootlegs, but I needed Strikers 1945+ and it was $30 so that one came home with me. Such a weird feeling to know you're buying a bootleg and still feeling like I did alright.

Luckycollector, was that DoubleDash from AWD? 

Those MegaMan figures are cool, I might start collection those. Thanks for posting them.

Here's some more pick up.

14abdyh.jpg

Pikmin 3 I lost almost 2 years ago, sealed. I magically found it yesterday, with a bit of damage to the plastic but I'm so happy. 

Some more stuff for my Wii collection:

Active Life Explorer (which is the Active Life game I never see in the wild and I found it at a local game store for 99 cents)

Order Up! (version that comes with a Chef's hat which I didn't even know about until I saw it on ebay)

Get Up and Dance

Outdoor Action Double Pack

Country Dance 2 (Best Buy Version)

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure (original non-reprint version) (this dropped in price quite a bit since the reprint came out and I already have the reprint)

And then one of the Wii holy grails:

There are two Wii games I check online on a daily basis to see if someone has one for sale and after months of not a single one of these being available anywhere one popped up and I immediately snagged it. Punch-Out (Target exclusive nunchuk bundle in great condition)

Picked these up Sunday morning.

Movies came from MovieStop B1G2 for $1 sale. Sherlock was $22 total, others were $14 total.

Carrying cube for my amiibo from Walmart. Actually holds 90% of my collection, might have to grab another one sometime.

Grabbed a few more Wii games I've been wanting to play.  Also grabbed a couple cheap PS3 games as I'm planning on buying a PS3 system in the next month or so and wanted to have something to test it with.   Finally found a PS2 copy of Viewtiful Joe locally, although the plastic cover was damaged(as seen by the pic).

[attachment=17074:20150915_181729.jpg]

[attachment=17095:IMG_4822.JPG]

Didn't really mean to pick up a PSP, especially not this late, but it was posted cheap on Craigslist so I figured why not. Now I just have to figure out which games to buy.

Didn't have the time to post this but I was able to get 2 of the Wave 5b Amiibos on my want list. I also have to still pick up my ZZS and Olimar from Walmart later this week. Still looking for the 8-bit Mario one though.

IMG_8193_zps8fqyc9rs.jpg

I also added a new game to my newly restarted game collection ( I recently had to sell off almost my entire game collection earlier this year and now I'm slowly rebuilding it). So far it has been fun slowly rebuilding the collection. This one is one of my favorite SNES games ever and involves a character in a green tunic with pink hair  ;) . I just got in the mail last week and uploaded a "Mail Day Unboxing Video." I also announced the winner of my Mega Man x KidRobot giveaway here as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCulSBv6UB0​

Amiibo from Target and GS. Super Mario Maker from Target. The mouse was from a contest I won from Newegg back in Feb! The one they sent was apparently lost in the mail so after 6 emails and a Facebook message they sent out a replacement. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4S82RJ2141

My dad brought home a bag of crappy yoyos from some golf tournament so I had to get on Ebay and buy the yoyo I got back in 1998!

xfKbXAI.jpg

Akai Katana, Odin Sphere, Contra: Hard Corps, Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (Double D Edition), Nano Assault, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Super Mario Maker, Parasite Eve

ZTEjjaH.jpg

Earth Defense Force 2025, Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (Banana Split Edition), Under Defeat HD, Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star, Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes, Dragon's Crown

Power and the 202. They always have a bunch of clearance games but they are always still way overpriced and then they disappear.
Only recently have the prices on some of the stuff is good now. A lot of the Wii/3DS accessories are still higher than several miles up at Superstition Springs (Power and the 60).

Managed to grab a few things at Desert Ridge though...may post pics if I feel like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back