nervraij's very first trade list! FS: SNES mini system, Anime

nervraij

CAG Veteran
Feedback
9 (100%)
I've lurked on the forums for awhile now and have finally decided to post something. So...yeah. Nothing spectacular here, but I figure I might as well try.

FOR SALE
SNES
SNES System Mini Model (Comes with all cables and two controllers. One is Nintendo brand, the other is a third-party model)
Super Bomberman 2 (have manual, but on the page where spaces are provided to write the codes, it's been written in, no box)
Monopoly (with manual, no box)
NBA Hangtime (with manual, no box)
Aladdin (with manual, manual is intact but beaten up. No torn pages, writing on the "Notes" page)
Super Mario World (no manual, no box)

PS1:
Playstation System, not PSone (comes with all cables, one Dual Shock controller, one regular controller)
Final Fantasy IX (non-GH, everything's included but there are some cracks in the case)

Gamecube:
Super Monkey Ball 2 (Player's choice)
Star Wars Rogue Leader II: Rebel Strike (no case, no manual)
Soul Caliber II (no manual)
SSX Tricky
Metroid Prime

GB:
Gameboy Color System (Clear purple color, has battery cover. There are two scratches on the front. Not noticeable during gameplay, but is noticeable when unit is off. I took the best pictures I could, so PM if you're serious about trading/selling for it)

Other random things....
Star Wars Burger King Toys: the only one sealed is Darth Vader
Darth Vader (sealed)
Tiefighter
Mace Windu
Clone Trooper
Wampa

Anime:
Peacemaker Vol. 1
Dai-Guard Perfect Collection
ROD TV Vol. 1-3 (only Vol. 1 has pencil board)
X Vol. 1 (no slipcover)
Kiddy Grade Vol. 1 w/ box, 2, 3, 5, 6 (Volumes 1, 3, and 6 come with the collector's cards. Box is in good shape. No hat included)
Noir Vol. 1, 3, 5, 6 , 7
Galaxy Angel Vol. 1 w/ box, pencil boards, and figurines (Figurines were opened, but kept in the box after I looked at them to see what they looked like. They, and the pencil boards, are good as new. There's a small scratch on the bottom of the box. )
Excel Saga Vol. 4 (Comes with pack-in. Damage to the case though)
Love Hina Vol. 4
Happy Lesson Vol. 1
Boogiepop Phantom Ultra Edition Box Set (All the DVDs and CDs were watched/listened to but are in perfect condition. The pencil boards are also in perfect condition. I keep all my pencil boards either in the case or I put them in a binder in a sheet protector. The collector's cards were opened to look at, but they're in perfect condition also. The box is a little strange though...It's pretty much as though a little section pictured was not glued to the box. It sort of puffs out. Only noticeable in the light though. The box overall is in good condition.)
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Vol. 1 w/box (Perfect condition. Watched once and comes with the parking decal)
Princess Mononoke
Tenchi Muyo In Love

WANTS:
Cash
Anime DVDs and Manga (no specific wants)
Random video games...honestly, I'd rather have cash, but there are a few things I'm interested in. Only problem is that I don't know what they are right now. Let me see your list, and we'll talk.

Thanks for wasting a minute of your life to look at my pathetic list. You rock.

Since I'm new here, I'll understand that my zero refs will force me to send first. But, if it's worth anything, I have quite a some refs from MTG trading and on ebay. My ebay name is landknight. Also, more refs can be found at refs.magictraders.com/landknight.html

if you've got a dreamcast I'll trade you a copy of Soul Calibur for your copy of FF9, since I'm never going to get my copy back it seems

I might be interested in these if they're in good condition and you'd be willing to sell them cheap:

Monopoly (with manual, no box)
NBA Hangtime (with manual, no box)

PM me w/ a price...

bread's done
Back