[PC] Bioshock Infinite $1

Hell ill up vote this even though I got this years ago. I can't believe everyone here has played it. Hell of a deal for those who haven't.

Chrome says that the secure connection isn't secure and that hackers might be trying to get my information from the website... I have no viruses on my mac, i'm sure... just wondering if anyone else is getting this when trying to log into greenmangaming.

So you get your $1 back after you play the game? Am I reading the directions right?
Not really, no. What it says is that there are Playfire rewards associated with the game so that if you play and get those rewards, you earn Greenmangaming credit, presumably at least a dollar's worth.

Chrome says that the secure connection isn't secure and that hackers might be trying to get my information from the website... I have no viruses on my mac, i'm sure... just wondering if anyone else is getting this when trying to log into greenmangaming.
You're not gonna get a virus on your Mac the website is legit. You can do the survey on your phone as well if you want.

I've just recently got back into PC gaming along with still maiming consoles, it blows my mind just how cheap PC games are

Not really, no. What it says is that there are Playfire rewards associated with the game so that if you play and get those rewards, you earn Greenmangaming credit, presumably at least a dollar's worth.
I was confused by that as well, considering Playfire rewards have been suspended for a couple months now. On the other hand, I still get weekly emails stating that I have received and additional $0.00 in rewards.

I was confused by that as well, considering Playfire rewards have been suspended for a couple months now. On the other hand, I still get weekly emails stating that I have received and additional $0.00 in rewards.
Oh, yeah, that's pretty weird. I don't even really bother with Playfire, so I wasn't aware of this. I just figured they must have added or re-activated some rewards associated with BS:I for the purposes of the voucher giveaway.

Not sure about others, but I went through their voting process for X-Com last year and never got anything except a bunch of irritating emails. Never bothered following up, so might have been fixable with a CS email, but just a bit of a warning that this may involve a little more legwork than it suggests.

I did the voting. Got the code for the promo. And then tried checking out but neither PayPal nor by debit card worked. Kept giving me an error for some unknown reason. I just gave up...

You're not gonna get a virus on your Mac the website is legit. You can do the survey on your phone as well if you want.

I've just recently got back into PC gaming along with still maiming consoles, it blows my mind just how cheap PC games are
Thanks... I still don't understand why chrome isn't getting a secure connection with the site... but whatever!

Go back to the original code site...it's funky and legitimate. You recieve a voucher for a great percentage off afterwards, almost immediately.

I did this on Tuesday night and worked without an issue.  Got my code almost immediately, redeemed in Steam last night and downloaded it.  If your Steam and Playfire accounts are linked, after you play it, you get $1 in GMG credit.

I got X-Com last year as well.

I'll give this one more go before I just say f*ck it. If anybody can hook me up with a voucher, please PM me. I can't get this damn thing to work and I've given up trying to fight with GMG/Playfire over it.

worked for me... i haven't ever beat this game so im glad to go back to it, with my newer video card on ultra =)

Its legit, I just placed all my votes after which I created a new GMG account,  they sent an email with the coupon code which I used at checkout with the account I created (The code will only work with the account info you entered after completing your votes), $1.00 well spent. 

Just to note GMG credit does not work with promo codes.  I think it used to work when they first started the playfire reward program.  So you pretty much stuck with waiting on general sales without promo codes to get deals.

Wait ... wut? PlayFire rewards are back?!?

Huzzah!

bread's done
Back