* - - - - 1 votes

Target Ad 9/6-9/12: 30% off select Wii U/3DS games, $30 gift card w/ Wii U Console, free puzzle cube w/ Super Mario Maker, amiibo new releases

#31 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   345 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:14 PM

Technically there's no street date for it so yeah you can buy it today if u want

Cool, thanks

#32 Heropon_Riki  

Heropon_Riki

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:29 PM

I want to get Super Mario Maker but want to get the best pre order bonus..is Target the best place to get it from

GCU would make the price $48, you can use five of those dollars saved on the puzzle if you really want it. Dell is giving a $15 gift-card with pre-order of Mario Maker. Gamestop has an exclusive poster, only obtained through pre-ordering, if you are looking for a collector's item.

#33 Bombarded  

Bombarded

Posted Yesterday, 09:13 AM

Do you pretty much make super mario in that game

#34 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   345 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted Today, 01:07 AM

I stopped by my local Target on the way to work this morning when they opened. Was hoping to snag a couple of the Mario Maker puzzles for the kids. They didn't have them out. What I did see, however, were a bunch of eBay dbags absolutely pillaging the new Star Wars merch. Typical shady looking eBay scum shoveling piles of merch into their carts. One team of dudes single-handedly wiped out the Funko! figures. I hate eBay sharks. Ftards like that make my life miserable tracking down Amiibos for the kids. End of rant ... anyone have a SKU for the Mario Maker puzzle?

#35 XSpark210X   Yeah... CAGiversary!   556 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:29 AM

They're sitting in the backroom still which is why you couldn't find it. if no one posts it I'll post the dpci tommorow morning

#36 Mostly Human   Amiibo Robinhood CAGiversary!   528 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Mostly Human

Posted Today, 07:39 AM

I stopped by my local Target on the way to work this morning when they opened. Was hoping to snag a couple of the Mario Maker puzzles for the kids. They didn't have them out. What I did see, however, were a bunch of eBay dbags absolutely pillaging the new Star Wars merch. Typical shady looking eBay scum shoveling piles of merch into their carts. One team of dudes single-handedly wiped out the Funko! figures. I hate eBay sharks. Ftards like that make my life miserable tracking down Amiibos for the kids. End of rant ... anyone have a SKU for the Mario Maker puzzle?

They will lose out, 3 months before the movies and holidays so expect constant restocks.

Part of the crew, part of the ship.

#37 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   345 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted Today, 10:18 AM

They're sitting in the backroom still which is why you couldn't find it. if no one posts it I'll post the dpci tommorow morning

Thanks