Destiny for FREE on PS4

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Over at reddit i saw this topic, it says if you download the demo of Destiny its actually the full vanilla game. People were able to download it and rank past the level 7 limit of the previous demo. So if you were on the fence go download the demo now!

"I downloaded the demo some months ago, before vanilla got pulled from the store and replaced with TTK Legendary Edition, so that may be the reason I got 'upgraded' and the normal demo may work like intended."

PS4 Demo - Screenshot for proof, Credit to NusuthHanddara

* Can rank up to 20+

* Can play PVP matches

* DLC works if you have the packs

* Only downside is it says "trial mode" in the corner

Xbox One Version [Xbox one version caps at level 7]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started the download on my phone. I'll give it a shot when I get home from class around 9:00 eastern time tonight. If anyone wants to save me the trouble, please be my guest.

I downloaded it, currently lv10 by playing the story and pvp and it hasn't stopped me yet.

Idk how far you could get in the demo before so i'm not sure if it's the full game yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried jumping on after server maintenance and everything was locked and prompted me to buy the full game. I restarted the game and everything was unlocked again so i'm not sure what's going on with it.

I had the old demo from a while ago. I downloaded it again but I'm not seeing any prompts to upgrade to the fulle game. It does say trial mode in the top left corner. Maybe they've just removed previous limitations?

Interesting glitch. I already own the base game, but just wondering if people who got in on this are they still able to play the game?

I doubt it. I think bungie has fixed this since they already updated their demo FAQ page.

And as per the qoute:

Beginning November 18th, 2014, players will be able to try Destiny for free via Trial or Demo. Both experiences offer a sampling of character creation and progression, story mission content, along with cooperative and social activities.

bread's done
Back