PlayStation Now Starter Kit (Includes PS4 Controller & more)

lol there desperate to get subs just to say in press they way more subs. This ps now is ok for casual gaming but fighters n stuff like that input lag lag kills it the hardcore gamers with experience with it most will agree. Now troll me sony fans i know its coming lol

lol there desperate to get subs just to say in press they way more subs. This ps now is ok for casual gaming but fighters n stuff like that input lag lag kills it the hardcore gamers with experience with it most will agree. Now troll me sony fans i know its coming lol
Troll you? I don't even know what the fuck you just said

It depends on your connection. I didn't experience any lag (input or otherwise) with Ultra Street Fighter 4, or anything else I played.

The only part of PlayStation Now I have a problem with is the subscription's price. $20 a month? C'mon Sony, cut that in half for PS+ subscribers!

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on your connection. I didn't experience any lag (input or otherwise) with Ultra Street Fighter 4, or anything else I played.

The only part of PlayStation Now I have a problem with is the subscription's price. $20 a month? C'mon Sony, cut that in half for PS+ subscribers!
You must not be hardcore then!!

Dang wish this offer was around when I replaced my dualshock 4, the 4th dualshock 4 I'm on. First peeled on the thumbstick, second had a bad R2 trigger and third peeled on the thumbstick as well. The quality seems to be improving though, I bought a white one this last time and I've had no issues at all and I've had it longer then any other. I also wised up and bought replacement thumbsticks incase one wears off again, I hate returning a fully functional controller because it's rubber was peeling off.

A troll asking to be trolled. I've seen it all now.

I would get this however, I want a red controller but I'm not gonna pay more than 60 bucks for it and I'm not gonna buy it from Gamestop. So I guess two is enough. 

TC forgot to note how horrible the battery life is....

You only get 8 hours of battery for a single charge! This is with dim settings and speakers off on the controller!

TC forgot to note how horrible the battery life is....

You only get 8 hours of battery for a single charge! This is with dim settings and speakers off on the controller!
It's not ideal, but fortunately my controllers stay right next to my PS4, and recharging in sleep mode is very easy. It's also free and doesn't require anything but one cord.

I honestly thought the idea of playstation now wasn't really to buy and keep a subscription, but rather to pick up a month here and there to play things you may have missed out on.

At $20/month you could only get like 5 months out of it before it'd just be way cheaper to go buy a ps3. Buying it to play a single game is a good indulgence, but really stupid to keep for an extended period.

Aimmala bim la dim. Simmalimma was brambled and sane bang. Sony wasstle and immalamg. You know it's true. Come at me, Sony bros, with your trolling!

[quote name="crazedracerguy" post="12906903" timestamp="1441627984"]Aimmala bim la dim. Simmalimma was brambled and sane bang. Sony wasstle and immalamg. You know it's true. Come at me, Sony bros, with your trolling![/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking?!?

bread's done
Back