Huge Restock @ GameStop. Tons of GC GBA Games 75% off + More!

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I remember when GameStop did this a few years back with the GameCube games and I made a thread about it. Thought it may be time to make a post for this restock. This time, they added several thousand items. They went from 8,000 items in stock to over 13,000. Check below for a link to lead you to all the available games for each system. The last time GameStop restocked stuff like this, things kept on coming back in stock throughout the week, so keep an eye out.

All of these are 75% off:

:gba: GameBoy Advance

:gc: GameCube

Below are the systems that were restocked but have no discount

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PlayStation Portable (these are B2G2)

:pc: PC (several new games for $0.97)

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ps2: PlayStation 2

They also have some DVD's & Blu Rays up that are $1 ($0.76 after PUR and cag16)

:dvd: DVD

:br: Blu-Ray (not much in stock now)

Don't forget to use the code SAVER to get free shipping for orders over $24.99 and CAG16 for used games (cag16 is not stackable with the 75% off games).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some of the noteworthy things that are in stock. Keep in mind that things may go oos and be restocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed Wave Race for $1 plus shipping. Hope it comes complete. Wanted F Zero for GBA but shows empty in my cart. Don't see anymore Nintendo published games.

Grabbed Wave Race for $1 plus shipping. Hope it comes complete. Wanted F Zero for GBA but shows empty in my cart. Don't see anymore Nintendo published games.
Earlier this week, for the first time in two years, I received a case from Gamestop that WASN'T shattered. I didn't know that such a thing was still possible.

As to why my copy of Touch Detective was in a flimsy, post-USSR nuclear waste recycled PS3 case to begin with, however, I do not know.

Thanks grabbed multiple network adapters for Fat PS2's for mods plus some cheap PC games like MW3 for $5 and Got finally got Zero escape for vita hopefully it comes with its case 

I made three separate purchases today as I realized more and more systems were restocked. I doubt the wireless GameCube controllers will be wave birds but the price was right. I missed out on mr mosquito for ps2 but I did get ontamarama and contact for DS

The games I received during the initial GC and PS2 clearances were in AWFUL shape... their refurbing machines absolutely destoryed these discs. I think less than 10% of the games I received worked. 

Can't imagine it being any better now. 

I think more than anything, I just enjoyed flipping through the list of PS2 games just to get high off of the nostalgia. Remember when we couldn't wait for THQ to go out of business for churning out so much licensed crap? Remember the lofty ambitions for Haven: Call of the King and its red-headed, corn-rowed protagonist? Remember when it turned out to be incredibly mediocre? Remember Zatch Bell? It was about a living boy puppet in a frilly dress that would fight other puppets Pokemon-style! What the fuck!

Still, can't beat SSX3 and Burnout 3 for three bucks.

I probably would pick up a few GC games but I am guessing they will be disc only and scratched. If shipping was free I would take a shot at a few.

The games I received during the initial GC and PS2 clearances were in AWFUL shape... their refurbing machines absolutely destoryed these discs. I think less than 10% of the games I received worked.

Can't imagine it being any better now.

I probably would pick up a few GC games but I am guessing they will be disc only and scratched. If shipping was free I would take a shot at a few.
Under Gamestop's pre-owned guarantee page it says this:

"This pre-owned product has been carefully tested, and is guaranteed to work."

I trust that they carefully tested each individual game.

I have purchased a good amount of PS2 and GC games from GameStop and based of what I have received, every PS2 game has worked and about 10% of the GC games had the disc read error or cracks.

Under Gamestop's pre-owned guarantee page it says this:

"This pre-owned product has been carefully tested, and is guaranteed to work."

I trust that they carefully tested each individual game.
That's been there for awhile. It doesn't guarantee the game to work. However, you can return the games in store so you're not really losing much.

lol "carefully tested" = pop the game into a system power it up, get to the title screen and shut it down... and that might be going to far. Most probably shut it off the second they see the "PS2" logo

Means the item is OOS
Eh. Added Donald Duck in PK Out of the Shadows (GameCube) to my cart, and it didn't take off anything. Works on all of the PS2 games, but nothing GC works for me. I'm not a member. They removed about 10 PS2 games from my cart before I was able to check out, too.

Lol why would GameStop lie? Their customer service driven model has stood the test of time and will continue to for many years to come. Power to the Players!

That's been there for awhile. It doesn't guarantee the game to work. However, you can return the games in store so you're not really losing much.
How can it not work if it was carefully tested by Gamestop?

Was about to get Mr. Mosquito for $2. While I was in the middle of checking out it "suddenly" became sold out . :wall: I was literally a seconds away from paying for it when it told me that items in my cart were no longer available. If I had only been 10 seconds faster it would've been mine.

Edit: It still shows in stock but you can't actually buy it.  :p

Was about to get Mr. Mosquito for $2. While I was in the middle of checking out it "suddenly" became sold out . :wall: I was literally a seconds away from paying for it when it told me that items in my cart were no longer available. If I had only been 10 seconds faster it would've been mine.
Whats all the buzz about with that game?

Does anyone else get this error at check out: 

"Oops!

We've encountered a problem processing your order. We have not charged you and your order has not been placed. Please try again or contact Customer Care at 1-800-883-8895.:

I really want to get a certain PC game before it sells out, but the damn site won't work.

Last edited:
Was about to get Mr. Mosquito for $2. While I was in the middle of checking out it "suddenly" became sold out . :wall: I was literally a seconds away from paying for it when it told me that items in my cart were no longer available. If I had only been 10 seconds faster it would've been mine.

Edit: It still shows in stock but you can't actually buy it. :p

The same thing happened to me 7 hours ago. Gamestop is just trolling us all.
The same thing happened to me 7 hours ago. Gamestop is just trolling us all.

Whats all the buzz about with that game?

Was that an intentional pun?

It's a unique type of game... not all that many where you play a mosquito, flying around, trying to suck the blood out of humans.

Man, I thought I had way of the samurai in my cart, but it must have been kicked out at random.  It takes so long to sift through and add an item... stuff drops out of stock.  Oh well, still got a lot of stuff I don't need.

Bought a bunch of PS2 games to add to the collection, tried all the high end games (Naruto Ninja 4 and Army Men RTS) and suddenly went out of stock....damn you gamestop!

There's a handful of cheap DS games I've been trying to find through them for a while now but ugh their shipping is so dumb.  I don't want to pay $3.50 or hit whatever amount.

bread's done
Back