PRE-ORDER Yoshi's Woolly World + Yarn Yoshi amiibo - Wii U $79.99

Game is $64.99, while the Amiibo is $15-$20. Might as well just buy them separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link!

I believe the MSRP of the small Yarn Yoshi Amiibo is $20. Most of the ones available online (amazon and such) are imported or sold by third parties/marketplace sellers. I don't think the North American versions are available anywhere for preorder in Canada yet.

I'm probably just repeating common knowledge here, but just in case: the green one is exclusive to the bundle at launch (just like Classic Mario with Mario Party 10) so that is another reason you may want the bundle. It didn't take long for the Classic Mario to be available by itself, though.

I haven't decided if I want one yet...

I believe the MSRP of the small Yarn Yoshi Amiibo is $20. Most of the ones available online (amazon and such) are imported or sold by third parties/marketplace sellers. I don't think the North American versions are available anywhere for preorder in Canada yet.
Ah, OK. Thanks for clearing that up!

Thanks for the link!

I'm probably just repeating common knowledge here, but just in case: the green one is exclusive to the bundle at launch (just like Classic Mario with Mario Party 10) so that is another reason you may want the bundle. It didn't take long for the Classic Mario to be available by itself, though.

I haven't decided if I want one yet...
People claimed Modern Mario was a Walmart bundle exclusive only with the Wii U. Yet, Walmart also sold it separately on the same day. Same thing will most likely happen with the Yarn Yoshi.

I only want the amiibo anyway, I have too many games on pre-order that come out in that month.

JGonspy - no problem! And if you do see them somewhere for preorder or a good price, please share! :D

OmegaChaos - true, that is a good point, OmegaChaos! I actually don't know if Nintendo themselves have said that the green yoshi is exclusive to the bundle at launch, or people are just assuming again.

JGonspy - no problem! And if you do see them somewhere for preorder or a good price, please share! :D

OmegaChaos - true, that is a good point, OmegaChaos! I actually don't know if Nintendo themselves have said that the green yoshi is exclusive to the bundle at launch, or people are just assuming again.
I guess we'll see what happens next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back