What to spend my 10 dollar EBgames voucher on?

I have three $10 gift codes saved up. I always use them on $9.99 new games and then I throw in something for $.99 and after shipping and tax it costs $3.21.

I am saving mine for some good $9.99 new games.

I'd recommend several new $5 games or one new $10 game. If you don't care for anything they have in this price range today, you can always hold onto your voucher for a few weeks (or months even) until you do see something you like.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']I'd recommend several new $5 games or one new $10 game. If you don't care for anything they have in this price range today, you can always hold onto your voucher for a few weeks (or months even) until you do see something you like.[/QUOTE]

Not too many months because you know they are converting over to Gamestop in 2006.

Thanks for the suggestions, I decided to get Fortress for GBA and Mischief Makers for the N64. The subtotal came out to 10.99 too, so it was good.

The last time I had a voucher I got to use it twice thanks to incompetent employees. It was for 20 dollars and I went to EB and spent 12 of it and the employee claimed my change would be on the voucher and just gave it back. So anyway I went back a week later and to my suprise the entire 20 dollars was still on the voucher.

ZING!

bread's done
Back