Looking for cheap used LCD projector; alternatives to Craigslist?

demonchylde

CAGiversary!
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a cheap used LCD projector that outputs at least 2000 lumens. I've tried Craigslist and there seems to be one guy (the phone numbers always the same, and the carpet in the photos) who sells them in my area but he simply doesn't respond to any inquiries. (Maybe he gets too many, I don't know.)

This is for a side project for my kids' school Halloween carnival so it doesn't have to be a top-notch device and I'm not looking for 1080p. It just needs to be bright and not blurry when projecting an image roughly 5 foot square.

Does anyone know of any other sites or places I could look? Google is less than helpful. Los Angeles is huge and I don't want to be driving all over the place just to buy a beat-up old projector. So if you know of someplace on the West side, Santa Monica or South Bay, that would work best for me.

Any advice is welcome (but building my own is out of the question due to safety concerns and liability at the school carnival).

Thank you in advance.

Finally got one off Craigslist that seems to be decent. Lamps got low hours and the unit seems to be in really good condition.

bread's done
Back