Fox Connect 50% Off TV Series Flash Sale

Cool deal. A lot of series are $13, like 24, Angel, Arrested Development.

I finished off my Futurama Collection with S6-8 on DVD. $13 each means, $19.50 total for that. Added a few more including White Collar S6 at $6.50 (A price I'm wiling to pay, can't imagine it going for $5 on Black Friday).

Was tempted to get Fresh off the Boat, since it was quite cheap at $9.50, but I'll wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked on New Girl S3, did not work on pre order for Sleepy Hallow S2 Blu or any of the Stargate SG-1 DVDs.  Might be also be show specific.

Finished out my Futurama collection with S8 on Blu-ray and picked up the first season of Sleepy Hollow as well.  Good deal, thanks for the heads up OP!

Used it to get Vikings Season 1 and Season 2 on Blu for $32 total. Extended and regular episodes that look and sound better, lots of extras...worth it since they have yet to drop lower than $20/each.

I bought the entire Pretender series, as well as the movies.  I liked the show back when it aired, and I've never seen it show up at Half Price, so $40~ for everything seemed a steal.

I got my package today. Disaponted that Futurama doesn't come in a Amaray style case. But very satisfied with my purchase. $42 for 6 DVD series. Less than what I would spend at Best Buy on Black Friday Weekend.

bread's done
Back