PSN Cross Buy Bug - Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Falcom Mashup Set

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have the season pass for this game on PS4 so I was just adding the usual costume catalog that I do every month for both PS4 and PS3 on the PC site. For some reason, this month's PS3 costume set is automatically added to the download list after adding the PS3 version's catalog. All the DLCs since the release of DOA5 Last Round in February has never been cross buy. Therefore, this should be a bug and can be corrected at any time. I've already downloaded the set to my PS3 and it's working.

Recap, I've already paid for the set for PS4 via season pass but somehow getting it on PS3 as well when adding PS3's costume catalog.

[attachment=17078:DLC.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
So if i just add the catalog the costumes are purchase automatically? or do you mean if i buy on ps4, ps3 costumes come along for free?

So if i just add the catalog the costumes are purchase automatically? or do you mean if i buy on ps4, ps3 costumes come along for free?
MPoWeRM3 means the PS3 costumes are free if you own the Season 2 pass for PS4 and proceed to download the costume catalog for the PS3 version. Before this new Falcom set, owning either of the two PS4 season passes only let you download the PS4 costumes and not the PS3 equivalents.

If you don't own the season pass and want both PS3/PS4 costumes, you have to buy the PS3 versions and that will let you get the PS4 equivalents for free. Don't do it the other way around, buying the PS4 version of a costume DOES NOT give you the PS3 version. It's a stupid oversight on the developer's part, but that's just how it is.

If you don't own the season pass and want both PS3/PS4 costumes, you have to buy the PS3 versions and that will let you get the PS4 equivalents for free. Don't do it the other way around, buying the PS4 version of a costume DOES NOT give you the PS3 version. It's a stupid oversight on the developer's part, but that's just how it is.
Have you actually done it the other way around? Buying on PS3 and gets them on PS4? Awhile back, I tried it on a single costume that's post Last Round and it didn't carry over to PS4. Only the Ultimate costumes for PS3 did.

Have you actually done it the other way around? Buying on PS3 and gets them on PS4? Awhile back, I tried it on a single costume that's post Last Round and it didn't carry over to PS4. Only the Ultimate costumes for PS3 did.
Two weeks ago I bought the PS3 versions of Showstoppers Helena/Christiie, and the yellow bikini one for Honoka; I was able to download the PS4 versions for free and they worked fine in-game. I should've done the same for my Ninja Clan and Senran Kagura Momiji, but I was afraid at the time of their release so I just bought the PS4 versions.

When you look at the store page for a PS4 LR costume in your browser, there's text that says you can download that costume if you purchased the PS3 version. Are you sure you didn't look over something, like perhaps that costume didn't carry over because it's available to unlock for free in LR?

so...why would anyone need ps3 costumes if they have and play the superior ps4 version...?
Because there are times when there are nothing but junk lobbies on one system. Having another choice is good. In fact, I also have the game on 360 and PC (no dlc though). More choices the better but the 360 is pretty much a ghost town now and the PC is... well still in beta form for online. It would be nice, at least for me to get all the dlcs I bought for PS4 on PS3 since these two are my most played plaforms for this game.

Two weeks ago I bought the PS3 versions of Showstoppers Helena/Christiie, and the yellow bikini one for Honoka; I was able to download the PS4 versions for free and they worked fine in-game. I should've done the same for my Ninja Clan and Senran Kagura Momiji, but I was afraid at the time of their release so I just bought the PS4 versions.

When you look at the store page for a PS4 LR costume in your browser, there's text that says you can download that costume if you purchased the PS3 version. Are you sure you didn't look over something, like perhaps that costume didn't carry over because it's available to unlock for free in LR?
Ah, they must have changed it. When I tried it, it was back in March when they were still ironing out the issues with PS3 Ultimate costumes to PS4. Man, they really need to make these crossbuy since they are not cheap.

bread's done
Back