Teen science project mistaken for a bomb, was it based on RACIST views

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/northwest-dallas-county/headlines/20150915-irving-ninth-grader-arrested-after-taking-homemade-clock-to-school.ece

Don't forget this kid was named Mohammed and is of that color type of people, not to be mistaken for the other type with the same color that are fence hoppers hated by Donald Trump...

Nice to see bigotry, stupidity, and racism is well alive in America.

Lesson: just be stupid, fat, uneducated and dumb like most Americans, and you fit right in

I think that's a little extreme. In general, I'd rather we be proactive about these things as a society. Regardless of skin tone...Columbine wasn't "that color". Sandy Hook wasn't "that color". These are people's kids we're talking about here. If something legitimately suspicious and out of the ordinary takes place, it should be looked into.

That doesn't mean you gang tackle the "suspect" and treat him like an escaped fugitive. But ignoring potential dangers because we're worried about offending somebody isn't beneficial to any of us. Is it sad that we live in a world where you have to be that cautious? Absolutely. Is it sad that what seems to have been an innocent science project could be viewed as a terrorist weapon? Absolutely.

I'm glad they're not filing charges against him. If the kid was just unaware of how something like that could be perceived, and it was just an honest mistake (and not that he was intentionally dicking with people), then by no means should he be punished. But if it shines some light to show that giving a heads up before bringing homebrew electronics to school is now necessary in this world, then it's a good thing. What do you think would have happened if he brought the thing to an airport?

I don't think it was wrong to be suspicious and look into it, but they should apologize for the unfortunate necessity of being so untrusting as well.

I think that's a little extreme. In general, I'd rather we be proactive about these things as a society. Regardless of skin tone...Columbine wasn't "that color". Sandy Hook wasn't "that color". These are people's kids we're talking about here. If something legitimately suspicious and out of the ordinary takes place, it should be looked into.

That doesn't mean you gang tackle the "suspect" and treat him like an escaped fugitive. But ignoring potential dangers because we're worried about offending somebody isn't beneficial to any of us. Is it sad that we live in a world where you have to be that cautious? Absolutely. Is it sad that what seems to have been an innocent science project could be viewed as a terrorist weapon? Absolutely.

I'm glad they're not filing charges against him. If the kid was just unaware of how something like that could be perceived, and it was just an honest mistake (and not that he was intentionally dicking with people), then by no means should he be punished. But if it shines some light to show that giving a heads up before bringing homebrew electronics to school is now necessary in this world, then it's a good thing. What do you think would have happened if he brought the thing to an airport?

I don't think it was wrong to be suspicious and look into it, but they should apologize for the unfortunate necessity of being so untrusting as well.
Uhh...so in the meantime, assume that any brown kid with a "muslim sounding name" might be bringing a bomb to school because they show an interest in electronics? Ehh...

And bringing a "homebrew" clock to show off to your teacher at school seems like an educational endeavor. Unless you have class at the airport, why in the hell would a person even think to bring it to airport. That's like saying a black guy should know that if he shows up to a gun range with a gun, people should be suspicious. Afterall, how would we react if a black guy brought a gun to the airport? Your analogy makes no sense at all.

This was a gross overreaction, probably driven by overt bigotry (for the sake of argument I'm willing to pretend they'd do the same thing to a white kid named Tony), and to arrest a child, interrogate them without their parents, then school administrators sending a letter to the school noting that they are always on alert so they can thwart any possible terrorist attacks, is offensive, and an attack on liberty and freedom. In a round-about way...I guess the terrorists have already won thanks to situations like this.

I'm glad to see the kid is getting White House offers, Facebook, NASA, and anybody else. (and it's not lost on me that Obama has continued and advanced plenty of wars on the Middle East during his presidency). If the school really wanted to make a meaningful gesture, they should host a fundraiser for this kid to get a college scholarship in the field of his choice.

Uhh...so in the meantime, assume that any brown kid with a "muslim sounding name" might be bringing a bomb to school because they show an interest in electronics? Ehh...

And bringing a "homebrew" clock to show off to your teacher at school seems like an educational endeavor. Unless you have class at the airport, why in the hell would a person even think to bring it to airport. That's like saying a black guy should know that if he shows up to a gun range with a gun, people should be suspicious. Afterall, how would we react if a black guy brought a gun to the airport? Your analogy makes no sense at all.

This was a gross overreaction, probably driven by overt bigotry (for the sake of argument I'm willing to pretend they'd do the same thing to a white kid named Tony), and to arrest a child, interrogate them without their parents, then school administrators sending a letter to the school noting that they are always on alert so they can thwart any possible terrorist attacks, is offensive, and an attack on liberty and freedom. In a round-about way...I guess the terrorists have already won thanks to situations like this.

I'm glad to see the kid is getting White House offers, Facebook, NASA, and anybody else. (and it's not lost on me that Obama has continued and advanced plenty of wars on the Middle East during his presidency). If the school really wanted to make a meaningful gesture, they should host a fundraiser for this kid to get a college scholarship in the field of his choice.
lmao...really? Ok Mr. Hyperbole. I didn't say anything at all about "harassing brown kids". I actually gave explicit examples of how others have caused horrible school tragedies that didn't match "the profile". For me, it's more about what happened.

I said if ANYBODY does something that is unusual and perceived as suspicious and/or dangerous, there should be no harm and no foul in looking into it. But the only way that works and stays on the up and up is if you treat them with respect. That doesn't mean the school and officers did everything flawlessly here, and that certain ones didn't have prejudiced attitudes. Some of the statements in the article seem awfully bigoted. You can do the right thing and still go about it the wrong way. That's all I'm saying.

And sure, you can make a case that bringing homemade electronics to school is appropriate and educational...but not for English class. The article says he showed it to his engineering teacher and the teacher told him not to show it to any other teachers (probably knowing how it would be perceived). But then it was beeping or something during English. Now, I guess that's just an unfortunate turn of events if he unknowingly set an alarm or something...but we all know how horrifyingly obnoxious alarm clocks are. I doubt it was a subtle "tick, tick".

So, it's disrupting class, the teacher has to address it, and then what comes out of the bag is an odd looking device that is clearly homemade and that she has no reason to understand (most English teachers can barely plug in an ethernet cable, let alone recognize a circuit board). Can you not see how this could cause concern without even considering the kid's skin tone?

Schools are a scary place these days, man. And I don't know how anybody could rule anything out as a possibility. Speaking as a parent, I'm sorry, but I'd be overly cautious here. You're better safe than sorry. That doesn't mean you say ignorant shit like "Yep...I figured that's who it was" when you hear about a "bomb threat" and a Muslim kid. And that doesn't mean you run in and shoot him without asking any questions.

But confiscating it, detaining the kid (not even arresting him), and inquiring about it shouldn't be something we're too afraid to do. Just do it the right way so we're not giving people causes all the damn time. Then society has knee jerk reactions the other direction, where we're so worried about offending people that we don't question anything...and that's when something does happen.

For Christ's sake, just handle things with class and decency. If something looks suspicious, fine. It can be innocent and still look suspicious. It doesn't mean you hate all brown people or that all people with Muslim names are terrorists. Some weird shit happened in English class. Check it out without making national fucking news.

But I agree 100% with the last thing you said though. If this kid has a clean record and has always been a great student, then the school should do everything it can to lift him up and improve his future.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/northwest-dallas-county/headlines/20150915-irving-ninth-grader-arrested-after-taking-homemade-clock-to-school.ece

Don't forget this kid was named Mohammed and is of that color type of people, not to be mistaken for the other type with the same color that are fence hoppers hated by Donald Trump...

Nice to see bigotry, stupidity, and racism is well alive in America.

Lesson: just be stupid, fat, uneducated and dumb like most Americans, and you fit right in
love how you go this person is a bigot cause they call people names yet right at the end you call americans stupid fast and dumb.. Guess what you dont like it LEAVE, noone owes anyone jack shit. Just like the crap that is going on in Germany now . They demand to be allowed into the country.. Okay come into the country if your planning at getting jobs... NOPE They just want all of the handouts for free.... Now they are trying to say Germanfest should be banned cause its against their belives that you should not drink.... IF you dont like our views then GO BACK NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO STAY HERE.. Hell i buy you the one way ticket

lmao...really? Ok Mr. Hyperbole. I didn't say anything at all about "harassing brown kids". I actually gave explicit examples of how others have caused horrible school tragedies that didn't match "the profile". For me, it's more about what happened.

I said if ANYBODY does something that is unusual and perceived as suspicious and/or dangerous, there should be no harm and no foul in looking into it. But the only way that works and stays on the up and up is if you treat them with respect. That doesn't mean the school and officers did everything flawlessly here, and that certain ones didn't have prejudiced attitudes. Some of the statements in the article seem awfully bigoted. You can do the right thing and still go about it the wrong way. That's all I'm saying.

And sure, you can make a case that bringing homemade electronics to school is appropriate and educational...but not for English class. The article says he showed it to his engineering teacher and the teacher told him not to show it to any other teachers (probably knowing how it would be perceived). But then it was beeping or something during English. Now, I guess that's just an unfortunate turn of events if he unknowingly set an alarm or something...but we all know how horrifyingly obnoxious alarm clocks are. I doubt it was a subtle "tick, tick".

So, it's disrupting class, the teacher has to address it, and then what comes out of the bag is an odd looking device that is clearly homemade and that she has no reason to understand (most English teachers can barely plug in an ethernet cable, let alone recognize a circuit board). Can you not see how this could cause concern without even considering the kid's skin tone?

Schools are a scary place these days, man. And I don't know how anybody could rule anything out as a possibility. Speaking as a parent, I'm sorry, but I'd be overly cautious here. You're better safe than sorry. That doesn't mean you say ignorant shit like "Yep...I figured that's who it was" when you hear about a "bomb threat" and a Muslim kid. And that doesn't mean you run in and shoot him without asking any questions.

But confiscating it, detaining the kid (not even arresting him), and inquiring about it shouldn't be something we're too afraid to do. Just do it the right way so we're not giving people causes all the damn time. Then society has knee jerk reactions the other direction, where we're so worried about offending people that we don't question anything...and that's when something does happen.

For Christ's sake, just handle things with class and decency. If something looks suspicious, fine. It can be innocent and still look suspicious. It doesn't mean you hate all brown people or that all people with Muslim names are terrorists. Some weird shit happened in English class. Check it out without making national fucking news.

But I agree 100% with the last thing you said though. If this kid has a clean record and has always been a great student, then the school should do everything it can to lift him up and improve his future.
Oh come off that "vigilance" bullshit. This is a clear cut case of racial bias aka racism. There was an entire cast of actors that compounded stupidity and racism on top of stupidity and racism. Society generally doesn't "knee-jerk in the other direction" when it comes to kids having certain skin tones. These types of nigger moments are far more common than your "let's not ask johnny wonderbread about his fb posts with him open carrying guns at Wallyworld because PC." The teacher fucked up, the principal fucked up, the district fucked up, the cops fucked up, and the mayor is no better because she thinks she's in a war with Sharia Law. This kind of thing doesn't happen in a vacuum and this is the culmination of all the islamophobia from 9/11. It's really ok to call people racist assholes if they're racist assholes. Vigilance is all well and good until it's your own daughter getting strip searched and suspended because she packed some midol cause her cramps were really bad that month. And holy fuck, a clock beeping is on a completely different level of deserving concern compared to the complete overreaction of the institutions that came down on the kid. By all accounts, his classmates suffered a minor inconvenience compared to Ahmed. I can't believe you tried to compare the two as being anything close to equivalent. Actually I'm not, but I'm still embarrassed for you.

Me, you, and berzirk are parents, so yeah, I get it. Schools(in affluent white suburbs) can be dangerous places. These kind of mass shooting sprees just don't happen in the city. In reality, schools are actually safer than ever. Hell, I work in what's considered a pretty dangerous neighborhood, but I didn't run out and get a ccw at the first opportunity because there was a teen shot and killed no more than 50ft from where I park my car everyday in the first few weeks of me starting and there have been a few shootings since I've been working here.

Insert something something about the state of science education and labs in our schools today.

And holy fuck, a clock beeping is on a completely different level of deserving concern compared to the complete overreaction of the institutions that came down on the kid. By all accounts, his classmates suffered a minor inconvenience compared to Ahmed. I can't believe you tried to compare the two as being anything close to equivalent. Actually I'm not, but I'm still embarrassed for you.
This is the "clock" in question.

lEMDXYl.jpg

I'm sorry, but I could understand a tech illiterate teacher being unsettled by that. Hell, most people would be terrified by the internals of their TVs if they were faced with them (in the middle of English class, no less). And at this point in the school year, that kid's a total stranger to her. So, again, better safe than sorry. But they should have handled it better.

Me, you, and berzirk are parents, so yeah, I get it. Schools(in affluent white suburbs) can be dangerous places. These kind of mass shooting sprees just don't happen in the city. In reality, schools are actually safer than ever. Hell, I work in what's considered a pretty dangerous neighborhood, but I didn't run out and get a ccw at the first opportunity because there was a teen shot and killed no more than 50ft from where I park my car everyday in the first few weeks of me starting and there have been a few shootings since I've been working here.
Not really sure what you're trying to prove with this part...but congrats?

This is the "clock" in question.

lEMDXYl.jpg

I'm sorry, but I could understand a tech illiterate teacher being unsettled by that. Hell, most people would be terrified by the internals of their TVs if they were faced with them (in the middle of English class, no less). And at this point in the school year, that kid's a total stranger to her. So, again, better safe than sorry. But they should have handled it better.
That's some weaksauce, man. So how do you explain that she handled what she suspected could be a bomb and tossed it in her desk instead of evacuating the class/school? It's almost as if you're putting the onus on a 14 year old when there are at least half a dozen adults that are twice his age acting like racist morans. They had numerous opportunities where a non-knee jerking adult could've put the brakes on the whole thing and not let it escalate to the point it did. If they were playing it safe, they would've evacuated the school and called the bomb squad. I'll give you three guesses as to why they didn't.

"Handling it better" is beyond putting it mildly. I hope I'm misreading sarcasm.

Not really sure what you're trying to prove with this part...but congrats?
My point is that I have a greater chance at being shot as an innocent bystander than your kid being mowed down or blown up by some loon/classmate, which is the fear with all of the news stories about school shootings. This is why the "better safe than sorry" trope rings hollow with me and the actors here were doing everything but that. That mentality does more to serve one's paranoia than helping when a situation like Ahmed's pops up.

That doesn't look like any clock I've ever seen, even as a project, so nothing wrong with being cautious and checking it out... But there's a huge problem with putting this kid in handcuffs. Yes, his name and heritage were probably a factor, but kids of all races have been subject to more scrutiny for things deemed suspicious activity (and unfortunately sometimes it wasn't recognized until after the fact).

Like I said when you are a fat, dumb, uneducated American, like all the useless adults that was involved in this matter, you get knee-jerk reactions.   If those that are considered educators are dumb uneducated racist pieces of shits, do you not think that contributes to the stupidity of America.  Our country students are failures not because kids are failures but the people that teaches them are failures.

Again please name sources as to when has there ever been a case of the "terrorist" showing off his/her wares before using it.  That like saying that Adam Lanza or those Colombine shooters did a show and tell and see my new toy before going on a rampage.

Apparently that device was so dangerous that the teacher didn't call the bomb squad, nor did the police call in their SWAT team, not did they evacuate the school or the area for a potential threat.   All that proves that those teachers were just farking racist 200%

Safe then sorry???

So this kid now has a ARREST RECORD and a SUSPENSION RECORD, and you think that is ok?

Better safe then sorry, I guess unless your white like that special color we all like, you should just bend over and take it.

You know whats more dangerous then a guns and bombs in a school?  A school filled with racist laden, stupid, dumb uneducated educators...

At what point does vigilance trump human rights?   

n8ater, you're flying to Phoenix after backpacking through Europe.  When you land in Atlanta, customs selects you for interrogation, body search, and they ask you if you met with terrorists and have a bomb on them.  This better safe than sorry measure has prevented you from boarding your connecting flight.  You sit back after the experience, and pat yourself on the back for being one more happy customer who did his part to ensure the safety of the entire country.  Your sacrifice makes us all safe.  That's how it goes for you? 

Now let's assume this happens 25% of the time you travel internationally, and when you look around, your "type" seems to be in the same lines you are in, being subjected to the same attention.  You're still happy with the process, and don't see how any biases or bigotry may be in play? 

It's this suspect and accuse first, validate second that sounds great on paper, when it's happening to somebody else, but when you're in the middle of it, and live it, it's just not quite as neato. 

It reminds me of all the rich (white) people who were up in arms when they found out THEIR calls and emails were being screened, and the invasion of privacy was un-American, knowing damn well that a fella named Mohamed was being electronically watched, and thankfully so, for the sake of national security.   

Fundamentally, my issue is with the hypocrisy of it all, and to a lesser degree the practice of "hyper-security".

That's some weaksauce, man. So how do you explain that she handled what she suspected could be a bomb and tossed it in her desk instead of evacuating the class/school? It's almost as if you're putting the onus on a 14 year old when there are at least half a dozen adults that are twice his age acting like racist morans. They had numerous opportunities where a non-knee jerking adult could've put the brakes on the whole thing and not let it escalate to the point it did. If they were playing it safe, they would've evacuated the school and called the bomb squad. I'll give you three guesses as to why they didn't.
I'm not saying I know the perfect way to handle it. And to an extent, you're right. If you insist on categorizing it as a legitimate threat, you have to treat it as such. Is it the teacher's responsibility to be able to recognize what is and what isn't a bomb? (outside of the obvious...a pencil is not a bomb) I don't think so. They sure as hell don't get paid enough to deal with that.

So, yeah...where do you go when something out of the ordinary like this comes up? (you have to at least give me the bone that this was out of the ordinary) I don't know. Maybe you call in the tech teacher, principal for a second opinion. Maybe you do call the police and follow bomb threat procedures. But can it not be done without making a spectacle out of the kid? Are you trying to say that's just not possible? Your suggestion is really rather just do nothing and ignore it instead of just trying to handle it a better way?

Seriously, man. I feel like you're just instigating at this point. Did you watch South Park last night? You're like PC Doh, lol.

My point is that I have a greater chance at being shot as an innocent bystander than your kid being mowed down or blown up by some loon/classmate, which is the fear with all of the news stories about school shootings. This is why the "better safe than sorry" trope rings hollow with me and the actors here were doing everything but that. That mentality does more to serve one's paranoia than helping when a situation like Ahmed's pops up.
So, what do you want? A cookie? You only feel that way because you assume something isn't going to happen. That's why people do dumb shit all the time. That's why they stop on train tracks or back their car up without looking or let their kid play in the street. "Well, nothing is PROBABLY going to happen. So, i'll PROBABLY be fine." fuck you. That's lazy bullshit for people who don't understand that it only takes one time to change your existence.

I'd rather have some awareness and look into things when it's warranted.

Like I said when you are a fat, dumb, uneducated American, like all the useless adults that was involved in this matter, you get knee-jerk reactions. If those that are considered educators are dumb uneducated racist pieces of shits, do you not think that contributes to the stupidity of America. Our country students are failures not because kids are failures but the people that teaches them are failures.
Sooooo much irony. Is that the reason you turned out to be dumb as fuck? You didn't have good teachers?

At what point does vigilance trump human rights?

n8ater, you're flying to Phoenix after backpacking through Europe. When you land in Atlanta, customs selects you for interrogation, body search, and they ask you if you met with terrorists and have a bomb on them. This better safe than sorry measure has prevented you from boarding your connecting flight. You sit back after the experience, and pat yourself on the back for being one more happy customer who did his part to ensure the safety of the entire country. Your sacrifice makes us all safe. That's how it goes for you?

Now let's assume this happens 25% of the time you travel internationally, and when you look around, your "type" seems to be in the same lines you are in, being subjected to the same attention. You're still happy with the process, and don't see how any biases or bigotry may be in play?

It's this suspect and accuse first, validate second that sounds great on paper, when it's happening to somebody else, but when you're in the middle of it, and live it, it's just not quite as neato.

It reminds me of all the rich (white) people who were up in arms when they found out THEIR calls and emails were being screened, and the invasion of privacy was un-American, knowing damn well that a fella named Mohamed was being electronically watched, and thankfully so, for the sake of national security.

Fundamentally, my issue is with the hypocrisy of it all, and to a lesser degree the practice of "hyper-security".
This is an interesting question because I (and other members of my family) have been pulled aside at airports for "random" security checks. We have an unusual last name, which tends to make us stand out and/or make somebody think "that's not a real name". So, almost every time from 2002-2009, one or more of us would get pulled aside and they'd run the wand over us and physically search through our carry on.

I understood why it happened, and I was always cooperative. I guess I should have thrown a bitch fit about "my rights", gotten myself detained, and then started the "Hands Up, Don't Search" movement. Damn...I feel like I missed my opportunity...

Also, at least get your damn insults right. When you type "8", you don't have to repeat it with the "at" as well. What you typed says "Nate-ater". I mean, N8er is at least funny though. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That doesn't look like any clock I've ever seen, even as a project, so nothing wrong with being cautious and checking it out... But there's a huge problem with putting this kid in handcuffs. Yes, his name and heritage were probably a factor, but kids of all races have been subject to more scrutiny for things deemed suspicious activity (and unfortunately sometimes it wasn't recognized until after the fact).
Look at the actual picture, where the fuck is the explosive?! There's no brick there that is attached to the circuit board or any electronics.

This is bigotry based on this kid's skin color then his name cinched it. If this kid was a Sepphardic(Arab) Jew the same thing could've happened to him.

Shit remember the racist idiot who called in the police about that Indian man and they said "A thin Black man is in my neighborhood"?

Finger I'm still amazed at the way that Black girl and woman were treated. If that police officer did to a White girl what he did to the Black one, at the very least it would be considered assault. How is it fine to brutalize a woman, rather girl, like that? I don't care that she's Black, rather she's a woman but I forgot that once their color turns out to be black their gender goes out the window. X-(

Look at the actual picture, where the fuck is the explosive?! There's no brick there that is attached to the circuit board or any electronics.

This is bigotry based on this kid's skin color then his name cinched it. If this kid was a Sepphardic(Arab) Jew the same thing could've happened to him.

Shit remember the racist idiot who called in the police about that Indian man and they said "A thin Black man is in my neighborhood"?

Finger I'm still amazed at the way that Black girl and woman were treated. If that police officer did to a White girl what he did to the Black one, at the very least it would be considered assault. How is it fine to brutalize a woman, rather girl, like that? I don't care that she's Black, rather she's a woman but I forgot that once their color turns out to be black their gender goes out the window. X-(
yea right that is why two black football players tackled a white ref and not a damn thing was done to them. They said they were going to kick them out and off the team. Little did the national news report both players were back in school and on the team that following tuesday

dont like it here and then LEAVE HELL i buy you the ticket , then again i forgot most wont leave cause they don want to leave behind their welfare checks and have to get a job

yea right that is why two black football players tackled a white ref and not a damn thing was done to them. They said they were going to kick them out and off the team. Little did the national news report both players were back in school and on the team that following tuesday

dont like it here and then LEAVE HELL i buy you the ticket , then again i forgot most wont leave cause they don want to leave behind their welfare checks and have to get a job
You forgot the part where there's claims the ref made racial slurs so if there was any racial element to the incident it was on the red for instigating. But then again, slidecage gonna slidecage

You forgot the part where there's claims the ref made racial slurs so if there was any racial element to the incident it was on the red for instigating. But then again, slidecage gonna slidecage
and who makes the claim are the the ones who attacked the ref yea right... Not a peep about it until after they are in trouble. They are just cowards that is why they always attack from behind just like all of the cops shootings they attack from behind cause they are little boy cowards

and who makes the claim are the the ones who attacked the ref yea right... Not a peep about it until after they are in trouble. They are just cowards that is why they always attack from behind just like all of the cops shootings they attack from behind cause they are little boy cowards
So do they serve refreshments at your klan meetings or is strictly bring your own?

So do they serve refreshments at your klan meetings or is strictly bring your own?
whats wrong know its true.. Almost all the cop killing have been attacks from behind . ref hit from behind.. They are too much of a coward to get up in the ref face and the 2nd one was such a coward he hits him when hes already on the ground. If that is not a coward i dont know what is.

I think in military terms, that's called a "tactical advantage".  Unless you're one of those people who thinks that it's unfair and cowardly to use cruise missiles and bombers to take out camps of irregular militia armed with rifles and RPGs.

whats wrong know its true.. Almost all the cop killing have been attacks from behind . ref hit from behind.. They are too much of a coward to get up in the ref face and the 2nd one was such a coward he hits him when hes already on the ground. If that is not a coward i dont know what is.
Ype like that coward Police Officer Michael Slager :)

No, we're addressing your statement in the previous post where you say "they" are all cowards and that's why "they" always attack from behind. Probably the most blatant racist comment you've ever come out and made on these boards. And don't even bother to try and claim you never meant "they" as black people, you know damn well what you meant.

Tell you what, you feel this strongly about it, why don't you put together a sign voicing your feelings and go on down to your nearest black neighborhood to share your concerns. Unless of course you're a coward... Tell you what, you can even stand with your back to a wall so "they" can't attack you from behind.

Wait, what?! "Little boy"?! Are you fucking kidding me? Slidecage read that to yourself and remember what White men would call other Black men around the time of segregation and before. Think to yourself how fucked up that sounds coming out of your mouth, unless you're a racist. You should be ashamed of yourself sir.

You never answered me on the situation of that Black woman and the girl. Is she a girl first or a "bleep bleep" because of her color and that makes everything else ok?

Wait, what?! "Little boy"?! Are you fucking kidding me? Slidecage read that to yourself and remember what White men would call other Black men around the time of segregation and before. Think to yourself how fucked up that sounds coming out of your mouth, unless you're a racist. You should be ashamed of yourself sir.

You never answered me on the situation of that Black woman and the girl. Is she a girl first or a "bleep bleep" because of her color and that makes everything else ok?
so we are not allowed to call them little boys cause that is racist , Yet a black women can a white women a little child and not a peep is said about that.. Then what do you call a coward that attacks people from behind, Sorry but i only know children who are too much of a coward to come up and hit you from behind, A real man would have enough guts to get in your face before they punch you.

Guess what i respect everyone i see, but as soon as someone gets on tv saying the world owes me this and this and this and this and this for something that happen 100 years ago. Then guess what there are millions of whites that are owe this money as well cause one of my great great great great great great great great grandparents were a slave as well-- wait whats that you cant claim that cause your white.

am also sick of seeing people on tv saying 90% of all the people in this one job or another are all WHITES yet there is not a damn thing said about all of the sports teams that 90% are black yet not a peep about that. About how all of these rich white people have the money and its not fair they have to give all of the cash back, YET not a peep about taking the cash from the sports people or the singers Nope that would not be fair.

so your telling me you Respect the football players that attack the ref from behind. Hell lets sing the praises of the 2nd one who hits the ref when he was already on the ground. i guess that is the person we are to tell the children who to look for a hero huh

and about the black women... What happen you never said all you said was did you see what the cop did to the black women if she was white .. if the cop overstep then yes i would say its unfair and something needs to be done, guess what its not only blacks the cops question.

my car broke down a few months back and i was walking in the street waiting for a tow truck. A cop stopped and asked what i was doing cause they has been some break ins around there. Now if i was black i could got on TV and go this cop only stoppped me and said that cause im black,

Just in the news a few weeks back we had someone rob a store , jump into a car and get into a car chase with the cops, Person lost control of their car and got killed. I feel sorry for the person who got killed but who does the people blame the cops cause they should not of been chasing him... Not a single person goes o its the persons fault they should not robbed a place...

Whats said is look at all of this and its people under the age of 30 hell probally 20 that is causing 90% of all of this shit on tv. Black.white. Hamsters its not the color of your skin its that They never had any role models when they were growing up.. BUT then i guess its the white mans fault that they have children from 10 different baby daddys and they goverment will suppport them

also it just shows what people are allowed to get away with. That shooting at the black church what is that person going to get out of it .. Free room and board for the rest of their lives so more and more people will do it... Punishment no longer fits the crime and that is what is wrong with this country

back on the clock thing. the first teacher he shows the item goes Dont plug the clock into any other room cause the teachers wont know what it is. A child with respect to the teacher would listen to the teacher and put the item away, did this person do it.. NOPE they went into another room right after one another taking it out and plugging the device in A pure fuck you to the teacher who told them to put it away

Look any person calling someone a boy or child to another adult, well that is just disrespectful across the board.  You'll forgive me if I am skeptical that the black woman wasn't called out on that bs or did she say something like "You're acting like a child."?

Look any person calling someone a boy or child to another adult, well that is just disrespectful across the board. You'll forgive me if I am skeptical that the black woman wasn't called out on that bs or did she say something like "You're acting like a child."?
so your saying you respect the 2 football players and they are big men for attacking a ref . You know damn well if this was the other way around and 2 white players hit a black ref from behind it be all over the news HATE CRIME and they will be marching in the street saying these white people attacked this poor little black ref BUT nope two black people attack the ref and people go... O the ref had it coming for what he said

just like the reporter who was killed there was people on the news going, o she had it coming for what she said in the past.

Not a thing was done about it, it was Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj's during the mtv awards. like anyone really cares about either one of them but nicki called miley a little child for the way she was acting

Saying someone is "acting like a little child" is different then calling someone "a little boy".  If someone called you "an idiot" that's different than saying you "acted like an idiot".  The former part of the sentence is phrased as an insult and, as such, is meant to antagonize the person it's directed to.

Saying someone is "acting like a little child" is different then calling someone "a little boy". If someone called you "an idiot" that's different than saying you "acted like an idiot". The former part of the sentence is phrased as an insult and, as such, is meant to antagonize the person it's directed to.
so your saying you respect the football players and what they did was right, Just like this person with the clock, Being told to put it away and not bring it out, yet they bring it out in every room they go into. They refuse to tell the cops what it was when they first got to the school.

Saying someone is "acting like a little child" is different then calling someone "a little boy". If someone called you "an idiot" that's different than saying you "acted like an idiot". The former part of the sentence is phrased as an insult and, as such, is meant to antagonize the person it's directed to.
She did not say SHE is acting like a little child her words was

SHE IS JUST A LITTLE GIRL...

cause of the way she was acting SO the people attack people from behind is acting like little children YET we are not allowed to call them little boys cause they are black Huh

She did not say SHE is acting like a little child her words was

SHE IS JUST A LITTLE GIRL...

cause of the way she was acting SO the people attack people from behind is acting like little children YET we are not allowed to call them little boys cause they are black Huh

lol you want to talk racist al sharpton was here locally in town and a news team was going to report on it.. Right before he shows up to the church the spokesperson goes YOUR NOT ALLOWED IN HERE. the reporter goes fine we will leave our camera outside, they go NO your not coming into the church.. now if a white person said that to a black person all hell be breaking loose today

Typical lawyer stuff.  Shoot high, hope for a lower settlement that's closer to what you would have asked for.

If it went to court, the judge would decide the proper punitive amount.

Ok...just saw this going around my Facebook feed and for sure thought it was a joke.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/23/ahmed-clock-kid-mohameds-family-demands-10-million-from-city-of-irving-and-thats-not-all/

Is this actually legit? $15 million... That's insane.
Eh, that's how lawyers work in civil cases seeking punitive damages.

It's like a teenager who wants $10 asking their parents for $20.

Instead, it's more like $250,000 and $15,000,000. Speculating on that first part, though. ;)

In either case, start high and negotiate to "the middle," which is the high end of where you want to be.

bread's done
Back