* * * * - 4 votes

Win a gold PS4 w/ Nathan Drake collection and 1yr PS+. Starts Sept 24

#1 ThunderChunky62   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   983 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

ThunderChunky62

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:31 PM

Taco Bell and PlayStation are at it again. I know some of you were lucky enough to win the Destiny package and/or the pre release date PS4. Hopefully we have some more winners on
this.
http://blog.us.plays...tag=YHF6738a5ff

Hello, PlayStation Nation! I’ve got some big news — together with our friends at Taco Bell we’ve put together something special for gamers in the United States. Only at Taco Bell and only during the promotional period, fans will have the chance to win a Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle every 10 minutes! This promotion begins on September 24th and ends on November 4th. If you do the math, this comes out to approximately 6,000 Limited Edition Gold PS4 Bundles.
Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle
Starting September 24th, stop by your local Taco Bell and purchase any Big Box, and receive a unique code for your chance to win. PS4 branded Big Boxes will be available during the promotion at participating Taco Bell locations while supplies last.
The limited edition prize bundle includes a Gold PS4 system, one gold DualShock 4, a copy of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, and a voucher for one year of PlayStation Plus.
For additional details, rules, and how to enter, head here now.

#2 OrionBrando   Maestro CAG CAGiversary!   181 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

OrionBrando

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:37 PM

Looking forward to this! That GOLD console looks cool plus Uncharted is one of my favorite series.  I won one last year from the Destiny Bundle promotion thanks to the CAG forums as many of our fellow CAG members did too

#3 Moneyman80  

Moneyman80

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:49 PM

A Taco Bell just opened close to me recently. Great timing.

#4 Dishinshoryuken   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   553 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Dishinshoryuken

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:55 AM

Nice.....another chance to not win a PS4.

I bought their boxes once a week both other times and did the free day enter. No such luck. I think I will just do the free day this time....and still will not win.

Good hunting to those that play and congrats to those that win. If you win AGAIN.....I Would go play the lotto.

Cheers

#5 roguejedi5   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1558 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

roguejedi5

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:10 AM

its worth a shot even though its a longshot.  I'll be happy if a few fellow CAGS win this year.

#6 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4633 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:20 AM

It's rigged!

They'll just say that they lost the list of ps4 winners

#7 zekeike   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   106 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:01 AM

Won the first year, second no such luck. I will try again this year.

#8 Crippldogg   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   284 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Crippldogg

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:37 AM

Awesome!   Won the launch PS4 promotion a couple years ago

#9 MayorMagikarp  

MayorMagikarp

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:25 PM

This will be the year...

#10 legendarydogs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1251 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

legendarydogs

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:59 PM

Just saw this in the PSN thread. I won one last year so heres to another. If I win I will just give it to my brother and take the Nathan Drake game.

#11 zennacko   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   255 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

zennacko

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:26 PM

I hoped they would change the AMOE from mailing stupid hand-written postcards to texting a number and getting the code, but looks like they want to enforce the diarrhea on everybody.

#12 sirmeep   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   211 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:38 PM

seems like same rules as before, slightly different prize.  Can't wait to give it another shot!

#13 alexgo  

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:24 AM

Meh. Online AMOE is only the last 2 weeks again. Not buying Taco Bell since the food is like soiled diapers.

#14 Guerillaz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   111 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:17 AM

I won the PS Vita bundle they did a while ago when it first started. Great stuff!

#15 SEH   Paul's sister is an alien CAGiversary!   4037 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:49 PM

I'll be all over this. Won myself a white Destiny bundle last year. Hoping for repeat success.

#16 RiceQuakes Classic   The One, the Only.....RiceQuakes CAGiversary!   3775 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

RiceQuakes Classic

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:41 PM

Lost first year. Won the Destiny PS4 with the second contest. Here's hoping to another one!

#17 TrumpetDan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   603 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

TrumpetDan

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:12 AM

Looking forward to this! I was lucky enough to win an Xbox One (w/ Ryse) a few years back in the 7-Eleven contest... hope some of my fellow CAGs have some luck with this one too!

#18 Sw33tbombs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   513 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Sw33tbombs

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:43 AM

I never win at these. 1 ps4 every 10 minutes. Now imagine how many people are eating Taco Bell in the entire United States. Odds of winning are slim.

#19 NeverEnding   yup..im that guy CAGiversary!   887 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

NeverEnding

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:24 AM

I never win at these. 1 ps4 every 10 minutes. Now imagine how many people are eating Taco Bell in the entire United States. Odds of winning are slim.

Well not all people who eat the box meal actually enter the contest.... Because they have the same "I'm not gonna win" mentality.

Put it this way, my wife actually gave up on a grizzly dip contest because neither one of us was winning anything. Well I entered everyday and got a email a few days ago telling me I won $1000 off the weekly contest on the site. I was one of 80 people out of millions of entrys (it was posted on tons and tons of "contest" sites)

You never win if you never enter

#20 legendarydogs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1251 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

legendarydogs

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:08 PM

Well not all people who eat the box meal actually enter the contest.... Because they have the same "I'm not gonna win" mentality.

Put it this way, my wife actually gave up on a grizzly dip contest because neither one of us was winning anything. Well I entered everyday and got a email a few days ago telling me I won $1000 off the weekly contest on the site. I was one of 80 people out of millions of entrys (it was posted on tons and tons of "contest" sites)

I like your attitude. Fortune favors the bold.

#21 Sw33tbombs   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   513 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Sw33tbombs

Posted 23 September 2015 - 12:26 AM

I have entered. Multiple times for the past two years they did this. Even did it through sending in postcards. You just got lucky.

#22 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1974 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 23 September 2015 - 12:45 AM

I haven't been lucky enough to win either one of the taco bell contest yet. I recently had to sell my ps4 due to financial reasons so here's to hoping I have a chance this time.

#23 zekeike   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   106 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:25 PM

I mailed out my first postcard today. Also writing out 4 other cards for friends and family that different addresses and emails, since they are too lazy. The center is near me so it will take a day or two. I got 30 postcards and will be mailing the different ones each day.

Last year I didn't get a email code for a week, so I will be being buying a box a day for me until I get an email code.

#24 yeezus   The CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:49 AM

I mailed out my first postcard today. Also writing out 4 other cards for friends and family that different addresses and emails, since they are too lazy. The center is near me so it will take a day or two. I got 30 postcards and will be mailing the different ones each day.

Last year I didn't get a email code for a week, so I will be being buying a box a day for me until I get an email code.

Hey, do you know if I can send a postcard for every person in a household? Including me, there are 5 people, so am I allowed to send in 28 post cards for each? Also would like to know a good place to get the 3.5" x 5" postcards.

#25 zekeike   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   106 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:41 AM

Hey, do you know if I can send a postcard for every person in a household? Including me, there are 5 people, so am I allowed to send in 28 post cards for each? Also would like to know a good place to get the 3.5" x 5" postcards.

In the event that a household plays the Game using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays associated with that household (determined by Sponsors or Administrator in their sole discretion) may be disqualified. Regardless of method of entry, each entrant/household is not eligible to win more than one (1) prize.

#26 Mirpkered   Dyslexic GAC CAGiversary!   1375 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:47 AM

I'd be very interested to know where to get a bunch of postcards as well. It almost seems seems like you could just use stamped index cards from the sound of it.

#27 nny   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   465 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:51 PM

Won this morning :)

Went to Taco Bell last night 5 till 11 and the employees acted like they didn't know what I was talking about, but never turned me away either. I showed them the contest on my phone and they had to talk to their manager. They said it didn't start until Midnight and I explained that was Midnight Eastern, so I got my box last night.

My wife gets up at 5 on Tuesdays and Thursdays for running club, so I had her enter it and we won!

Sorry for the boring story, but I'm happy this worked since I did the exact same thing last year and it didn't work. I did end up winning a ps4 from Taco Bell last year later in the contest when I randomly woke up at 5 on a Saturday.

Now I need to figure out what to do with a second ps4. I probably have 3 friends and a niece and nephew who'd want one. Thinking of seeing if anybody wants to buy it for $200.

#28 sirmeep   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   211 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:40 PM

Congratulations!

#29 TooMuchCoolness   Deep Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   1147 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

TooMuchCoolness

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:06 PM

Is it the new 1TB edition?

#30 raderj2112   MWMS Trading Ban   176 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

raderj2112

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:48 PM

Won this morning :)

Went to Taco Bell last night 5 till 11 and the employees acted like they didn't know what I was talking about, but never turned me away either. I showed them the contest on my phone and they had to talk to their manager. They said it didn't start until Midnight and I explained that was Midnight Eastern, so I got my box last night.

My wife gets up at 5 on Tuesdays and Thursdays for running club, so I had her enter it and we won!

Sorry for the boring story, but I'm happy this worked since I did the exact same thing last year and it didn't work. I did end up winning a ps4 from Taco Bell last year later in the contest when I randomly woke up at 5 on a Saturday.

Now I need to figure out what to do with a second ps4. I probably have 3 friends and a niece and nephew who'd want one. Thinking of seeing if anybody wants to buy it for $200.

Damn i am jealous lol but congrats!